we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Must Sees / Hotels: Copenhagen, Berlin, Vienna, Stutgart,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 2 Berlin to Salzburg in 2 weeks
- 3 Need ideas for a Christmas 2014 holiday vacation?
- 4 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 5 Madrid and London
- 6 What to wear
- 7 Prague flea markets
- 8 Tipping in Greece
- 9 Irish wedding - correct attire advice please?
- 10 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 11 Tours for Ephesus and Cappadoccia
- 12 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 13 Timing a river cruise
- 14 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 15 Painting Classes at Giverny or surrounds in English please!
- 16 Norway Haugesund and Bergen photo gallery and tourist attractions
- 17 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 18 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 19 flea markets in France
- 20 I need a haircut
- 21 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 22 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 23 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 24 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 25 Madrid apartments