we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itin help: 14-15 days in Bavaria, Austria, possibly Croatia and Prague
- 2 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 3 Stresa: Do I Need A Car?
- 4 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 5 FAST transport from JFK to
- 6 Walking stylish sandals/flats
- 7 Northern England /Scotland in 16 days
- 8 reputable apartment rental in Rome and Venice?
- 9 My Worst Experience During My Holiday In Europe
- 10 Croatia - advice on where to stay in Plitvice Lakes
- 11 Portugal and Spain
- 12 Italy in August with kids
- 13 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 14 Itenerary Opinion
- 15 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 16 2 weeks Northern Italy Itinerary Suggestion
- 17 A road trip to Florence
- 18 Barcelona San Pau Apartment
- 19 Healthy eating in Rome
- 20 Parking in Alhambra for two days
- 21 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 22 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 23 For anyone in London on Wednesday 27 May - State Ooening of Parliament
- 24 French Prem Train Fares
- 25 Study Abroad in Barcelona or Urbino