we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 2 Thanksgiving Trip from Land
- 3 Rome Airport Question!
- 4 Alternative to Florence for one night
- 5 Were you in Europe in August? How crowded WAS it?
- 6 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 7 I forgot my international driver permit
- 8 Authentic fishing villages Amalfi or Pugia
- 9 If you can travel anywhere, Where would you travel?
- 10 Milan / Venice / Tuscany/ Barcelona
- 11 A Wonderful "What to See Along the Route" Request: Scotland
- 12 Orange or other Spain SIM card available in Barcelona Airport?
- 13 Prague old town
- 14 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 15 Madrid/Camino Hike/Madrid + 5 nights?
- 16 Ordering in a Deli
- 17 Trip report part 2 Naxos
- 18 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 19 20 free days of Europe
- 20 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 21 Dressing for Volksoper Opera
- 22 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 23 International Friends Tour
- 24 Naples or Genoa
- 25 Walking Scotland