we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Italy to Amalfi coast
- 2 Where to go in March??
- 3 10 Day Trip to Prague, Salzburg, Munich
- 4 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 5 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 6 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 7 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 8 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 9 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 10 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 11 please revew provence agenda
- 12 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 13 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 14 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 15 Age limitation for car rental
- 16 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 17 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 18 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 19 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 20 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 21 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 22 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 23 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 24 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 25 When and how to book for a trip?