we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 2 Italy by Train - Sequence Recommendations
- 3 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Italy by car
- 6 Spain and Portugal for two and a half weeks
- 7 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 8 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 9 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 10 Off to Ireland again! Solo trip...
- 11 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 12 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 13 Our Amalfi Coast Adventure—Orlando to Dublin to Naples to Praiano
- 14 Ireland in October?
- 15 Barcelona - Tickets to Gaudi sites
- 16 Barcelona-Valencia- ??? - Barcelona
- 17 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 18 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 19 St Andrews or Edinburgh
- 20 Going to Denmark, Norway – what is there to see?
- 21 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 22 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 23 Lyon
- 24 Dolomites October 14-18
- 25 Traveling into Frankfurt and catching a flight to London