we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Must Sees / Hotels: Copenhagen, Berlin, Vienna, Stutgart,
- 1 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 2 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 3 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 4 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 5 A full week in The Netherlands
- 6 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 7 Are they doing this yet in Paris and Rome?
- 8 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 9 To Paris and Provence in June
- 10 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 11 Apartments in Rome
- 12 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 13 Prague - must see
- 14 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 15 jewlery or no jewlery?
- 16 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 17 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 18 London for Christmas
- 19 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 20 7 days in Andalucia
- 21 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 22 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 23 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 24 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 25 rent car / Munich