we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to go in Warsaw and Krakow?
- 2 12-14 nights enough ?
- 3 Updated Southern Croatia Trip (recommendations please)
- 4 Bring US appliances to Germany?
- 5 5 Days in Bernese Oberland
- 6 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 7 Need help with my itinerary
- 8 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!
- 9 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 10 Transpennine Express-Ticket/No Seat Res
- 11 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 12 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 13 France is losing the core of its historic provincial towns
- 14 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 15 Killarney
- 16 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 17 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 18 5 days northern spain, help us !
- 19 Salon de l’Agriculture in Paris: foods, cows, orchid and Swissman
- 20 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 21 Greek Islands - Should we rent a car on Mykonos and Santorini?
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Prague and Budapest
- 24 Am i too dark to visit russia? Picture
- 25 Berlin, Germany