we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Must Sees / Hotels: Copenhagen, Berlin, Vienna, Stutgart,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 2 A Week in Spain
- 3 Recharging an Old Lebara SIM?
- 4 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 5 Now for the Venice hotel
- 6 Food safety in Istanbul.
- 7 Initial itinerary – Northern Spain and Catalunya
- 8 week in scotland
- 9 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 10 Plane or Train Lisbon to Porto?
- 11 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 12 One Week in Amsterdam with Children
- 13 Where to stay near Loire castles?
- 14 Need advice for Madrid/ Castilla Leon / Basque / Aveiro
- 15 Rocamaxour
- 16 Travelling by train across Central and Eastern Europe
- 17 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 18 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 19 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 5 PM Opera at La Scala on a Sunday night
- 22 venice, italy
- 23 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 24 Itinerary help
- 25 Where to go in France mid July?