we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Must Sees / Hotels: Copenhagen, Berlin, Vienna, Stutgart,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideas for Shropshire Please
- 2 White Christmas in the Alps for Aussie non-skiers
- 3 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 4 International driving permit required in France?
- 5 PRIVATE GUIDES IN ITALY--MASTER LIST
- 6 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 7 Netherlands Delta Works
- 8 Passport Delays
- 9 Hotel in Rome?
- 10 Cotswolds village base
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 13 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants
- 14 Puglia--need hotel for last 2 nites HELP trip is coming up
- 15 Italy Itinerary help - leaving in <2 weeks
- 16 Itinerary help Geneva, Lausanne , Montreux or Vevey
- 17 Photography Trip Ideas in Eastern Europe
- 18 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 19 Wine tour from Verona?
- 20 May Trip to Germany and Switzerland - Munich and Lauterbrunnen - Hiking Included
- 21 10 days switzerland trip itenary..
- 22 Berlin, Paris, London: 2 weeks, 3 people
- 23 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 24 Please help with itinerary for 18 days in Italy.
- 25 A full week in The Netherlands