we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 2 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 3 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 4 Cordoba Overnight?
- 5 Any good apps for Amsterdam?
- 6 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 7 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 8 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 9 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 10 Scottish Heritage Pass v. Explorer Pass
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 Ireland Trip Itenary
- 13 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 14 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 15 I have six days in Spain - where should I go?
- 16 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 17 Heathrow Terminal 2 - Immigration, Bags & Pick-Up
- 18 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 19 2 weeks Europe trip
- 20 Need Information about French Alps
- 21 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 22 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 23 Uffizi Phone Number
- 24 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
- 25 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia