we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SPAIN, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND
- 2 Driving in Wales
- 3 Best train from Amsterdam to Paris via Germany
- 4 Christmas Markets 2017
- 5 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 6 Traveling in Belgium
- 7 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 8 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 9 SURPRISE TRIP
- 10 Milos beach stay
- 11 Need advice. To Drive or not in Poland
- 12 Postcards from Retirement - the Britan 2017 Edition
- 13 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 14 Suggestions for fall trip to Brittany
- 15 One day around Lake Brienz
- 16 Bayeux Restaurants
- 17 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 18 Booking.com trustworthy?
- 19 Best Viking Sites
- 20 Language to use in Belgium
- 21 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 22 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 23 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 24 Spanish Basque Country Itinerary?
- 25 Car Hire Bologna