we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 2 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 3 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 4 Spain and South of France
- 5 Andalucia itinerary help
- 6 Santorini lodging
- 7 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 8 Germany family road trip help!
- 9 Windycar Instanbul- Car rental deposit scam
- 10 Overnight at Heathrow
- 11 5 days in the Morvan (Burgundy)
- 12 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 13 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 14 Prague
- 15 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 16 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 17 9 days in London
- 18 Lyon
- 19 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 20 No Periods in British Written English!
- 21 Milan private guide
- 22 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 23 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 24 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 25 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy