we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Must Sees / Hotels: Copenhagen, Berlin, Vienna, Stutgart,
- 1 Southeastern Sicily, on detective Montalbano's trails
- 2 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?
- 3 France, Spain, Italy and a hint of Switzerland
- 4 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 5 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 6 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 7 Portugal in September
- 8 20 day Backpacking Trip
- 9 Sicily 10 days
- 10 Europe with young teens
- 11 Spain itinerary complete - suggestions for inexpensive lodging?
- 12 Salamanca, Barcelona, o Valencia?
- 13 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 16 Where to stay in Copenhagen
- 17 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 18 Advises for trip to Russia
- 19 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 21 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 22 First time traveler to Ireland
- 23 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 24 Euro Train
- 25 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich