we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Must Sees / Hotels: Copenhagen, Berlin, Vienna, Stutgart,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 2 handel's messiah, new year's, paris
- 3 Madrid - Bernina Express
- 4 Visiting UK boyfriend
- 5 Hotels in Amsterdam and Paris @ less than 150 euros per night
- 6 Wheelie Suitcases Ban
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 Porto area, sights, day trips, areas to stay?
- 9 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 10 Raining in rome
- 11 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 12 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 13 Tips for Chamonix in June?
- 14 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 15 Best town to stay in when visiting Grossglockner area in Austria?
- 16 İstanbul Travel guide
- 17 To live in Cinque Terre National Park
- 18 How long to allow for layover at CDG going from MRS to ATL
- 19 European Geography Quiz - #1 - Longest Rivers?
- 20 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 21 LIVIGNO - Ski School
- 22 Prague - cool & unusual things to see
- 23 For 20,000 Euros, carve your initials in the Roman Colosseum
- 24 Italian Lakes
- 25 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list