we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Must Sees / Hotels: Copenhagen, Berlin, Vienna, Stutgart,
- 1 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 2 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 3 Waltz performances in Stadtpark Vienna
- 4 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Night trains across Europe--what are the fares?
- 8 Gift/Travel Cards for Spain?
- 9 One more week hardly in Paris: still wandering the Ile de France
- 10 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 11 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 12 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 13 Dresden Train Station
- 14 Italian Lakes gardens
- 15 More help with housing in Puglia
- 16 Spain - Andalucia
- 17 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 18 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 19 Geneva-Verbier-Zurich
- 20 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 24 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 25 Rome itinerary check over New Years....comments?? suggestions??