we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage allowance internal connection to international
- 2 Help plan trip to Coppenhagen and Stockholm
- 3 Will this be a problem??? - connecting flights and different airlines
- 4 European Cooking Secrets
- 5 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 6 Travel vs. Babies
- 7 Where to stay in Paris? So many options!
- 8 Europe in late January
- 9 Suggestions for Drive to Milan
- 10 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 11 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 12 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 13 How busy are the Rhine & Mosel River Valleys in early May?
- 14 Travel help
- 15 Help deciding on how to tour England/Ireland/Scotland
- 16 8 days Skiing, City and Christmas Markets in Central Europe in late Nov
- 17 Another strong earthquake in central Italy
- 18 Two more earthquakes strike central Italy
- 19 CDG much improved
- 20 London tour and theatre ideas
- 21 BEWARE of EUROCAR
- 22 Trip Report: Krakow and Warsaw
- 23 England and Wales by public transport
- 24 Italy's central lakes!
- 25 Solo trip across Europe covering 18 countries