we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One free day in Barcelona
- 2 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 3 Best day trips from Turin, Bologna, Cortona
- 4 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 5 Sicily help
- 6 PARIS
- 7 Athens Help
- 8 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 9 Greek Village
- 10 "Too Much Cows"
- 11 Bordeaux to Nice
- 12 Ideas for weekend trips from Aachen
- 13 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 14 Thinking about the Fjords
- 15 Selecting the right Travel Pass (or not at all)
- 16 Rome -- The next time around
- 17 Granada in April; add Malaga?
- 18 Bordeaux: north side parking, then public transport to the center?
- 19 Rome to Venice
- 20 La Coruna or Santiago or both?
- 21 Supplements in Carry on bag
- 22 Can you tell me about using "The Fork" for reserving and savings?
- 23 Possible French strike on 9/21
- 24 Which 2 locations on Amalfi Coast?
- 25 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize