we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 2 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 3 Barcelona extension
- 4 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 5 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 6 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 7 15 days trip to Europe
- 8 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 9 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 10 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 11 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 12 Vuerling airlines
- 13 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 14 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 15 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 16 France for a month in 2017
- 17 RENFE error message during payment
- 18 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 19 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 20 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 21 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 22 Venice Film Fest
- 23 Europe itinerary
- 24 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 25 All of Spain or something else..?