we are heading to Europe at the end of August and are wanting to make sure we see all the sights these cities have to offer. We enjoy sightseeing, shopping, dining out, learning about the history in places, meeting locals etc.
We like to stay at 4 star hotels or B&B's in good areas close to shops and restaurants if possible.
We prefer clean and comfortable accommodations.
It will just be my husband and I . ( We are in our 40's )
We will then be flying to Venice to take a cruise.
Our flight from Australia goes to and from Copenhagen.
Look forward to your replies.
Must Sees / Hotels: Copenhagen, Berlin, Vienna, Stutgart,
- 1 Florence & ____?____ with a 16 month old baby in September.
- 2 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 3 Where to stay in Glasgow and Edinburgh Scotland
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Normandy on our own?
- 6 Changing of the Guard
- 7 FCO to Fast Train and Best way to travel back from Naples to Rome
- 8 UK Trip, Final Chapter
- 9 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 10 Ordering wine in Paris
- 11 Paris May 23, 2013. What should I wear in Paris?
- 12 Train from Barcelona to Figueras, and Figueras to Perpignan
- 13 Rail 1st class tickets in Germany 2nd class in Switzerland
- 14 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 15 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 16 Four days to wander France???
- 17 Budepest or Brussels?
- 18 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 19 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 20 Looking for Paris apartment for honeymoon
- 21 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 22 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 23 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 Queen Leaves. Maitai Arrives. Coincidence. I Think Not. London Questions