My wife and I are going to be in Lisbon starting this july 6th, for 11 days. I'm considering some day-trips while there. What are some places that are just an absolute must-see in Portugal? (I prefer responses from people who have actually been to the places they're recommending). I would also consider one overnight trip as well. We like: music, art, history, nightlife, food/drink, sightseeing, parks, museums, bullfighting, boat excursion, beaches, shopping for crafts and home decorative items,etc. And we don't speak Portugese. Thanks all...
Must See, Can't Miss Places Outside of Lisbon Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 3 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 4 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 5 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 6 All Set To Go!!
- 7 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 8 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 9 France,Spain,Italy
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 12 Scotland November 2015
- 13 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 14 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 16 Which european city?
- 17 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 18 Portugal Trip
- 19 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 20 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 21 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 22 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 23 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 24 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 25 Luggage storage in Barcelona