My wife and I are going to be in Lisbon starting this july 6th, for 11 days. I'm considering some day-trips while there. What are some places that are just an absolute must-see in Portugal? (I prefer responses from people who have actually been to the places they're recommending). I would also consider one overnight trip as well. We like: music, art, history, nightlife, food/drink, sightseeing, parks, museums, bullfighting, boat excursion, beaches, shopping for crafts and home decorative items,etc. And we don't speak Portugese. Thanks all...
Must See, Can't Miss Places Outside of Lisbon Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain Rental Car Logistics - Barcelona Train Station
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Cornwall or Paris?
- 4 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 5 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 6 Cinque Terre v Tuscany
- 7 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 8 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 9 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 10 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 11 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 12 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 13 100 years of French gratitude
- 14 Madrid: City Views
- 15 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 16 Day Trips from Nice
- 17 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 18 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 19 London restaurants
- 20 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 21 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 22 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 23 Istanbul water
- 24 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 25 Peggy does Deutschland...