My wife and I are going to be in Lisbon starting this july 6th, for 11 days. I'm considering some day-trips while there. What are some places that are just an absolute must-see in Portugal? (I prefer responses from people who have actually been to the places they're recommending). I would also consider one overnight trip as well. We like: music, art, history, nightlife, food/drink, sightseeing, parks, museums, bullfighting, boat excursion, beaches, shopping for crafts and home decorative items,etc. And we don't speak Portugese. Thanks all...
Must See, Can't Miss Places Outside of Lisbon Portugal
- 1 Ibiza to Valencia- travel tip request
- 2 Itinerary help please! Dolomites 1 week hut to hut guided tours
- 3 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 4 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 5 I Need To Vent!
- 6 Paris trip: first draft:. requesting your comments
- 7 London & Surrounding Area
- 8 Bus from Sorrento to Naples Airport
- 9 Rhine River Intinerary
- 10 Where to take parents in Italy?
- 11 Paris to Basel on EuRail Pass
- 12 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 13 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 14 Best area to visit in Switzerland during October first or second week
- 15 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 16 HELP stuck in Italy
- 17 Student Traveling 2 weeks in France, Italy etc
- 18 Beauty Products in France?!
- 19 Train from Amsterdam to Bruges
- 20 First Trip to Europe - 12 days for Amsterdam and Germany
- 21 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 22 Lake Thun/ Lake Brienz in October
- 23 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 24 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 25 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?