My wife and I are going to be in Lisbon starting this july 6th, for 11 days. I'm considering some day-trips while there. What are some places that are just an absolute must-see in Portugal? (I prefer responses from people who have actually been to the places they're recommending). I would also consider one overnight trip as well. We like: music, art, history, nightlife, food/drink, sightseeing, parks, museums, bullfighting, boat excursion, beaches, shopping for crafts and home decorative items,etc. And we don't speak Portugese. Thanks all...
Must See, Can't Miss Places Outside of Lisbon Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 2 Greek ferries
- 3 Fashion for larger man?
- 4 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 5 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 6 german rail ticket question
- 7 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 8 Arc de Triumph Question
- 9 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 10 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 11 Prague flea markets
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 14 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 15 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 16 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 17 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 18 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 21 Genealogy travel in Lithuania?
- 22 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 23 Berlin flea markets during the week???
- 24 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 25 Trieste and Koper