My wife and I are going to be in Lisbon starting this july 6th, for 11 days. I'm considering some day-trips while there. What are some places that are just an absolute must-see in Portugal? (I prefer responses from people who have actually been to the places they're recommending). I would also consider one overnight trip as well. We like: music, art, history, nightlife, food/drink, sightseeing, parks, museums, bullfighting, boat excursion, beaches, shopping for crafts and home decorative items,etc. And we don't speak Portugese. Thanks all...
Must See, Can't Miss Places Outside of Lisbon Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 2 London tube
- 3 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 4 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 5 Zurich, Switzerland
- 6 Day trip from London to Paris
- 7 Europe in 21 days
- 8 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 9 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 10 Yearly Greece visitor looking for different island
- 11 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 12 one last portugal car rental question
- 13 Venice
- 14 Amsterdam Itiniary
- 15 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 16 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 17 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 18 A drive in Europe
- 19 Romantic Venice Resturants with View
- 20 A Win At the Arc and Discovering Lisbon
- 21 Florence to Siena May 1st
- 22 Hotel in Venice
- 23 Day trip on the Rhine
- 24 Avignon to London?
- 25 Swiss rail passes