My wife and I are going to be in Lisbon starting this july 6th, for 11 days. I'm considering some day-trips while there. What are some places that are just an absolute must-see in Portugal? (I prefer responses from people who have actually been to the places they're recommending). I would also consider one overnight trip as well. We like: music, art, history, nightlife, food/drink, sightseeing, parks, museums, bullfighting, boat excursion, beaches, shopping for crafts and home decorative items,etc. And we don't speak Portugese. Thanks all...
Must See, Can't Miss Places Outside of Lisbon Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Pisa or Bologna to Pisa-Train...Help needed!
- 2 Pronunciation
- 3 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 4 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 5 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 6 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 7 What to wear
- 8 3 Week Europe Itinerary Help
- 9 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 10 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 11 What still confounds you about travel?
- 12 Back home problems with sim card
- 13 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 14 How do you find French food?
- 15 Day trip to Siena and Tuscan town(s) using Public Transport from Florence
- 16 GPS in Tuscany
- 17 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 18 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 19 italy
- 20 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 21 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 22 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 23 Monet in Normandy
- 24 DOURO RIVER CRUISE - 1 DAY - PORTO-PINHAO-PORTO
- 25 direct train from Lyon to Nice France?