My wife and I are going to be in Lisbon starting this july 6th, for 11 days. I'm considering some day-trips while there. What are some places that are just an absolute must-see in Portugal? (I prefer responses from people who have actually been to the places they're recommending). I would also consider one overnight trip as well. We like: music, art, history, nightlife, food/drink, sightseeing, parks, museums, bullfighting, boat excursion, beaches, shopping for crafts and home decorative items,etc. And we don't speak Portugese. Thanks all...
Must See, Can't Miss Places Outside of Lisbon Portugal
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 3 Is there a Morning Ferry from Mykonos to Paros in late May on a Friday?
- 4 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 5 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 6 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 Trulli Foodie Puglia-two weeks to eat through!!!
- 10 Popping in and out of Ireland
- 11 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 12 Taxi Availability from Bus Station
- 13 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Apartments in Rome
- 16 Which travel plan?
- 17 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 18 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 19 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 20 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 21 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 22 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 23 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June