My wife and I are going to be in Lisbon starting this july 6th, for 11 days. I'm considering some day-trips while there. What are some places that are just an absolute must-see in Portugal? (I prefer responses from people who have actually been to the places they're recommending). I would also consider one overnight trip as well. We like: music, art, history, nightlife, food/drink, sightseeing, parks, museums, bullfighting, boat excursion, beaches, shopping for crafts and home decorative items,etc. And we don't speak Portugese. Thanks all...
Must See, Can't Miss Places Outside of Lisbon Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help us maximize our time in each European city
- 2 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 3 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre
- 4 Preparing for our European Family Trip
- 5 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 6 Apartment Madrid location/review
- 7 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 8 Looking for add on city
- 9 What should we tip our tour guide?
- 10 walking guide in Paris
- 11 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 12 Which car rental company to use in Croatia?
- 13 HM Car rental in Croatia...need feedback/advice
- 14 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 15 TR: Solo in LONDON for ten days on unfinished business ...
- 16 Trip to Pyrenees
- 17 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 18 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 19 Wine tours - without a car and on a budget!
- 20 Car rental Questions for Italy
- 21 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 22 Tour Company in Russia
- 23 What do you know about using the iPhone GPS app in Europe?
- 24 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 25 Help Me Fill in the Blanks