My wife and I are going to be in Lisbon starting this july 6th, for 11 days. I'm considering some day-trips while there. What are some places that are just an absolute must-see in Portugal? (I prefer responses from people who have actually been to the places they're recommending). I would also consider one overnight trip as well. We like: music, art, history, nightlife, food/drink, sightseeing, parks, museums, bullfighting, boat excursion, beaches, shopping for crafts and home decorative items,etc. And we don't speak Portugese. Thanks all...
Must See, Can't Miss Places Outside of Lisbon Portugal
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 2 history museums or locations
- 3 Driving in Italy
- 4 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 5 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 6 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 7 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1
- 8 malaga to madrid train ?
- 9 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 10 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 11 caroline_venezia
- 12 Museums in Berlin
- 13 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 14 Lake Como transportation questions
- 15 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 16 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 17 Budget family trip to Europe
- 18 5 Observations About Paris
- 19 Portugal in January
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 21 By train to and out of Prague
- 22 Best Area to Stay in Amsterdam
- 23 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 24 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 25 Greece and Italy in 20 days