We will be in Rome for several days in November. Does anyone know how to research in advance what music might be available during a specific period? We're thinking mostly of chamber music, classical (symphonic) music, or opera, but perhaps other forms (jazz?) as well. Mille grazie.
Music in Rome
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 2 Picasso Museum-Paris
- 3 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 4 What to wear
- 5 London 2nd time around
- 6 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 7 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 8 german rail ticket question
- 9 Madrid and London
- 10 Fashion for larger man?
- 11 Side trip from Nice to wine country suggestions
- 12 Arc de Triumph Question
- 13 Greek ferries
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 16 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 17 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 18 CRETE - Rethymnon area or Chania area ??
- 19 Prague flea markets
- 20 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 21 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 22 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 23 Pegasus Airlines for domestic flights in Turkey. Luggage?
- 24 Monet in Normandy
- 25 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?