We have a family acquaintance from Monthey, Switzerland that is meeting us for dinner while we are in Murren, Switzerland. We are staying at the Hotel Jungfrau and the restaurant at the hotel sounds wonderful but we are a bit concerned that he and his daughter (11 years old) will have to take a cablecar to meet us at the hotel. Is it no big deal or should we meet them somewhere in the valley? Any restaurant suggestions? Thanks for any help you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland Southwest
- 2 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 3 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 4 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 5 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 6 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 7 London and Where Else in late December?
- 8 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 9 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 10 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 11 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 12 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 13 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 14 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 15 Matisse at Tate
- 16 Venice to Dolomites then Tuscany? Need itinerary advice
- 17 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 18 3 weeks in Europe
- 19 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 20 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 21 Bologna airport to train to Florence
- 22 Small Group walking tour Switzerland
- 23 Andaluzia - where to stay in Seville and Malaga?
- 24 Istanbul Itinerary
- 25 Germany and Poland Itinerary - Would appreciate feedback