We have a family acquaintance from Monthey, Switzerland that is meeting us for dinner while we are in Murren, Switzerland. We are staying at the Hotel Jungfrau and the restaurant at the hotel sounds wonderful but we are a bit concerned that he and his daughter (11 years old) will have to take a cablecar to meet us at the hotel. Is it no big deal or should we meet them somewhere in the valley? Any restaurant suggestions? Thanks for any help you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Toulouse and beyond -
- 2 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 3 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 4 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 5 Reims for a day
- 6 People acting out Paris Metro Names
- 7 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 8 Dordogne and Paris - April/May 2013
- 9 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 10 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 11 getting on highway from Avignon TVG Europcar rental place
- 12 Naples - Hotel to stay for 2 nites
- 13 NATIONAL PARKS IN CROATIA (PLITVICE & KRKA)
- 14 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 15 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 16 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 17 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 18 Munich with a car?
- 19 Printing Paris Bus Routes --Kerouac, others?
- 20 Any exciting towns South of Rome, Italy
- 21 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 22 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 23 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 24 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 25 day trip to Lake Como from Milan