We have a family acquaintance from Monthey, Switzerland that is meeting us for dinner while we are in Murren, Switzerland. We are staying at the Hotel Jungfrau and the restaurant at the hotel sounds wonderful but we are a bit concerned that he and his daughter (11 years old) will have to take a cablecar to meet us at the hotel. Is it no big deal or should we meet them somewhere in the valley? Any restaurant suggestions? Thanks for any help you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 2 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 5 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 6 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 7 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 8 Santorini
- 9 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 10 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 11 Foie gras, redux
- 12 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 13 Questions for my German friends
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 16 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 17 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 18 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 21 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 22 Airport to Piraeus
- 23 Train to Airport in Venice
- 24 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 25 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)