We have a family acquaintance from Monthey, Switzerland that is meeting us for dinner while we are in Murren, Switzerland. We are staying at the Hotel Jungfrau and the restaurant at the hotel sounds wonderful but we are a bit concerned that he and his daughter (11 years old) will have to take a cablecar to meet us at the hotel. Is it no big deal or should we meet them somewhere in the valley? Any restaurant suggestions? Thanks for any help you can provide!
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 2 Hotels In Prague in Old Town, Less Quarter, Castle Area or New Town
- 3 One more last question on Bayeux
- 4 Euro Train
- 5 Prague: hotels Golden Well vs Pachtuv Palace? anyone there recently?
- 6 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 7 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 8 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 9 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 10 Moscow transportation from Domodedovo airport
- 11 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 12 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 13 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 14 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Moscow AND St Petersburg
- 17 banger rally around europe?
- 18 Frankfurt to Bamberg day trip - train ticket question
- 19 A still, a hooker and a Dodo bird. Paris and Oberkirch.
- 20 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 21 First timer! Trip to London over New Year's next year!
- 22 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 23 Trip around Spain
- 24 Trieste as a day trip?
- 25 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?