We have a family acquaintance from Monthey, Switzerland that is meeting us for dinner while we are in Murren, Switzerland. We are staying at the Hotel Jungfrau and the restaurant at the hotel sounds wonderful but we are a bit concerned that he and his daughter (11 years old) will have to take a cablecar to meet us at the hotel. Is it no big deal or should we meet them somewhere in the valley? Any restaurant suggestions? Thanks for any help you can provide!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in January: 2 Days
- 2 Paris for the First Time – Need Suggestions for a Non-touristy Experience
- 3 Christmas in Munich
- 4 Neighbourhood for longer stay in Lisbon?
- 5 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 6 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 7 Luggage sizing
- 8 Mt Titlus Engelberg mountain
- 9 Eleanor's Pages
- 10 Visiting Exciting Turkey in the Throes of Restoration
- 11 2 Weeks in Switzerland in December
- 12 Gstaad, Switzerland, am I missing anything?
- 13 Santorini - best place to stay in the Island
- 14 Moving to Belfast
- 15 Where to rent a car in Barcelona
- 16 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 17 3 day trip from Madrid to Bourdeaux by car
- 18 Munich - vacation apartment rental, week after Christmas
- 19 Where should I go (4 days after work week in London)
- 20 Amsterdam--where to stay??
- 21 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 22 3-Star Hotels in Roma Centro Storico
- 23 Quick Trip Report - MALTA/FRANKFURT
- 24 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 25 Are 9 Days Too Much for the Dordogne?