I have a day and a half in Siracusa/Catania. I arrive at Siracusa for some work. But then have a day and a half before going to Munich by an evening flight from Catania.
I have my 7 year old son with me. He wants to see Mount Etna.
What's the ideal thing to do?
* Should I move to Catania from Siracusa for a day? Is there a recommended hotel so that I can see Mt Etna as well.
* Take the Circumetnea train to Etna and back for a whole day?
* What can I do for the following day not to adventurous (worried about missing flight) which starts a chain of flight connections. Is there a half day boat/beach stuff to do? Anything else?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Helps!! 8days Switzerland ittinerary...
- 2 Inverness to Isle of Lewis
- 3 Venice
- 4 Day in Madrid
- 5 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 6 20 Days in Greece Itinerary Vetting
- 7 Where to Begin If You're Ending in Amsterdam
- 8 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 9 Le Marche Research Help
- 10 charming cities in Spain
- 11 Sketchy Neighborhoods Naples?
- 12 Rental car in Menton
- 13 Budapest, Vienna, Salzburg, Munich
- 14 Planning a trip to Florence, Italy
- 15 Paris or Edinburgh - 3 days which to choose?
- 16 Naxos experts - pros and cons of Kymata vs. Agios Prokopios Hotel
- 17 7 days in Greece
- 18 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 19 8 days in Spain.. mostly Barcelona, where else should we go
- 20 Help with Off Exploring blog
- 21 Itinerary Help for Portugal
- 22 Please help with 12 days in England!
- 23 Paris cooking classes
- 24 Canal du Midi
- 25 Family vacation to europe