I have a day and a half in Siracusa/Catania. I arrive at Siracusa for some work. But then have a day and a half before going to Munich by an evening flight from Catania.
I have my 7 year old son with me. He wants to see Mount Etna.
What's the ideal thing to do?
* Should I move to Catania from Siracusa for a day? Is there a recommended hotel so that I can see Mt Etna as well.
* Take the Circumetnea train to Etna and back for a whole day?
* What can I do for the following day not to adventurous (worried about missing flight) which starts a chain of flight connections. Is there a half day boat/beach stuff to do? Anything else?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Best Indian / Vegetarian restaurant in Athens
- 2 Piedmont as a destination
- 3 Cornwall of the beaten path suggestions
- 4 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 5 Passport proplems
- 6 Where to buy nice soaps in Paris?
- 7 Which market between Bordeaux and Sarlat?
- 8 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 9 13 days Sweden-Norway-Denmark itinerary help
- 10 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 11 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 12 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 13 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 14 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 15 Help needed with Europe itinerary
- 16 Do I have time for the Appian Way?
- 17 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 18 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 19 Croatia and Slovenia 2018
- 20 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 21 Getting from Positano to Rome
- 22 CANNES MONACO EZE
- 23 Itinerary help...
- 24 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 25 Shoes for little feet in Spain