I have a day and a half in Siracusa/Catania. I arrive at Siracusa for some work. But then have a day and a half before going to Munich by an evening flight from Catania.
I have my 7 year old son with me. He wants to see Mount Etna.
What's the ideal thing to do?
* Should I move to Catania from Siracusa for a day? Is there a recommended hotel so that I can see Mt Etna as well.
* Take the Circumetnea train to Etna and back for a whole day?
* What can I do for the following day not to adventurous (worried about missing flight) which starts a chain of flight connections. Is there a half day boat/beach stuff to do? Anything else?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BROTHER@ printer ErrOrs CONTACT ☎ 1:888:279:0246 Tec*h Hel 24*7
- 2 Renting a car in Greece
- 3 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 4 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 5 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 6 renting a car in greece
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Taking Renfe's FAVA Train Across Northern Spain?
- 9 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 10 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 11 From Biarritz to Paris- 2 extra nights
- 12 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Drive from Montepulciano to Cinque Terre
- 15 retruning to US with souveniers
- 16 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 17 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 18 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 19 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 20 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 21 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 22 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 23 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights