I have a day and a half in Siracusa/Catania. I arrive at Siracusa for some work. But then have a day and a half before going to Munich by an evening flight from Catania.
I have my 7 year old son with me. He wants to see Mount Etna.
What's the ideal thing to do?
* Should I move to Catania from Siracusa for a day? Is there a recommended hotel so that I can see Mt Etna as well.
* Take the Circumetnea train to Etna and back for a whole day?
* What can I do for the following day not to adventurous (worried about missing flight) which starts a chain of flight connections. Is there a half day boat/beach stuff to do? Anything else?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사다리시스템 ※연결 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 8-days in Greece, Rhodes or Crete?
- 3 Worst flight booking with edreams
- 4 Paris travel help
- 5 Anyone stay at Homeaway: Villa Iride in Praiano, Amalfi Coast?
- 6 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 7 Time to tell on yourself (embarassing travel stories)
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Getting to Eilean Donan Castle
- 10 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 11 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 12 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 One night in the Dolomites
- 15 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 16 Airport Transit Visa
- 17 Ireland base towns (and timing) - Connemara/W. Cork?
- 18 Need advice on multi-day, multi-museum private tours in Paris
- 19 Where in Greece
- 20 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 21 Cap Ferrat, Antibe, Luberon?
- 22 Visiting Positano and Amalfi
- 23 Vatican tour
- 24 Has the Paris Museum Pass lost its luster?
- 25 Day in Capri