I am planning a trip after my graduation and will be travelling with my friends from Canada to Morocco and then cross the border into Spain at Tangier. I have researched about the need for a Visa, since this will be a 4 month long trip, and what i have found is that holding a Canadian passport allows me to travel between most of the European countries which fully apply the Schengen Agreement upto 3 months in total (please correct me if i am wrong). So from what i understand i can travel to Europe without the need fro a Schengen visa.
The question i have that i can't find the answer to is that when crossing the border into Spain from Morocco and when my passport gets the entery stamp can i still travel through all of Europe and leave back to Canada from the UK or does the entry stamp limit me to Spain and only for a cretain number of days?
Any Help would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1 hour from Stockholm to Nynashamn
- 2 Gluten Free in Italy
- 3 Our Fabulous South-West France Adventure - September 2014
- 4 Advice on Bethnal Green, Shoreditch area London
- 5 Granada to Madrid
- 6 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)
- 7 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 8 London vacation, 1st time in UK
- 9 Change of Itinerary? to Refocus on Basque country (Spain&France)
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations in Rome
- 11 Help!!!!! I'm traveling alone, to Ireland this summer, is it safe?
- 12 ATM card woes in Dublin
- 13 French open 2017
- 14 Dublin Ireland Theatre Advice Needed
- 15 What do pack for Ireland?
- 16 Train & Car Rental Logistics from Florence
- 17 Nocelle on the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Paris Architecture - tours or guides you can recommend?
- 19 Paris hotels
- 20 Advice please: 10 days in South-West England with a toddler
- 21 TAP airlines & other questions
- 22 Sentimental Journey
- 23 How would you piece these together?Piedmont,Tuscany, Bologna, Umbria
- 24 Viking Ship Museums and Open Air Museums
- 25 Advice please! 4 weeks in Europe Dec/Jan