I am planning a trip after my graduation and will be travelling with my friends from Canada to Morocco and then cross the border into Spain at Tangier. I have researched about the need for a Visa, since this will be a 4 month long trip, and what i have found is that holding a Canadian passport allows me to travel between most of the European countries which fully apply the Schengen Agreement upto 3 months in total (please correct me if i am wrong). So from what i understand i can travel to Europe without the need fro a Schengen visa.
The question i have that i can't find the answer to is that when crossing the border into Spain from Morocco and when my passport gets the entery stamp can i still travel through all of Europe and leave back to Canada from the UK or does the entry stamp limit me to Spain and only for a cretain number of days?
Any Help would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shopping in Paris
- 2 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 3 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 4 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 5 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 6 Rome and Venice in December
- 7 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 8 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 9 Please help with Itinerary draft for 29 days in France
- 10 Safest way to get to Dunkerque from Calais ferry terminal
- 11 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 12 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 13 Brussels Airport
- 14 spanish winery region(s)
- 15 Just beginning to plan trip to Croatia
- 16 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 17 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 18 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 19 Rome to Sicily/Lipari September fly/boat???
- 20 Amsterdam, Brussels, Where Else?
- 21 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?
- 22 Rome, Florence, Venice and back to Rome in 5 days...doable?
- 23 Feedback on Spain Trip
- 24 2 London theatre recommendations
- 25 Strike - again in France Tomorrow