I am planning a trip after my graduation and will be travelling with my friends from Canada to Morocco and then cross the border into Spain at Tangier. I have researched about the need for a Visa, since this will be a 4 month long trip, and what i have found is that holding a Canadian passport allows me to travel between most of the European countries which fully apply the Schengen Agreement upto 3 months in total (please correct me if i am wrong). So from what i understand i can travel to Europe without the need fro a Schengen visa.
The question i have that i can't find the answer to is that when crossing the border into Spain from Morocco and when my passport gets the entery stamp can i still travel through all of Europe and leave back to Canada from the UK or does the entry stamp limit me to Spain and only for a cretain number of days?
Any Help would be much appreciated
Morocco to Spain Border Crossing
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Zurich, Switzerland
- 2 Barcelona to Girona: Rent a Car or just take the train?
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 5 A Winter Wander – Engadine and Berner Oberland
- 6 iDTGV Sales Open Today for Travel through September 11, 2014
- 7 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 8 Sim Card for Data Plan
- 9 London tube
- 10 Day trip from London to Paris
- 11 HS Seniors in Finland and the Baltics - How to plan their spending
- 12 Need to visit a hospital in Athens
- 13 5am arrival in Dublin
- 14 Last day in Italy with kids, Bologna or Venice?
- 15 Hotel in Venice
- 16 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 17 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 18 Europe-21 days in September 2014
- 19 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 20 What are the best places to see in England
- 21 London hotel
- 22 7 days in Greece
- 23 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 24 Advantages and Disadvantages of Visiting Turkey At This Time
- 25 Europe in 21 days