I am planning a trip after my graduation and will be travelling with my friends from Canada to Morocco and then cross the border into Spain at Tangier. I have researched about the need for a Visa, since this will be a 4 month long trip, and what i have found is that holding a Canadian passport allows me to travel between most of the European countries which fully apply the Schengen Agreement upto 3 months in total (please correct me if i am wrong). So from what i understand i can travel to Europe without the need fro a Schengen visa.
The question i have that i can't find the answer to is that when crossing the border into Spain from Morocco and when my passport gets the entery stamp can i still travel through all of Europe and leave back to Canada from the UK or does the entry stamp limit me to Spain and only for a cretain number of days?
Any Help would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scenic Tuscan Restaurant for a Group
- 2 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 3 3 days Venice to Paris
- 4 Britain Itinerary Suggestions
- 5 Gothenburg, Things to do for a teenager
- 6 London to Edinburgh Road Trip - Advice appreciated
- 7 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 8 Two days in Switzerland or Lake Como Italy
- 9 Staying at Dockland/Canary Wharf
- 10 A road trip to Florence
- 11 Free walking tours in Budapest and Prague
- 12 Lucca to Florence with side trips
- 13 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 14 Where can I get pre-euro banknotes?
- 15 Shoppingin Spain
- 16 Transportation from Gothenburg airport to the Center
- 17 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 18 Train or flight from Paris to Munich?
- 19 Taragona best way there from Barcelona
- 20 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 21 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 22 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 23 Croatia Trip Report Part 1
- 24 Another question about the rouble.
- 25 Not-so-Expensive Restaurants in Copenhagen, Stockholm and Oslo