I am planning a trip after my graduation and will be travelling with my friends from Canada to Morocco and then cross the border into Spain at Tangier. I have researched about the need for a Visa, since this will be a 4 month long trip, and what i have found is that holding a Canadian passport allows me to travel between most of the European countries which fully apply the Schengen Agreement upto 3 months in total (please correct me if i am wrong). So from what i understand i can travel to Europe without the need fro a Schengen visa.
The question i have that i can't find the answer to is that when crossing the border into Spain from Morocco and when my passport gets the entery stamp can i still travel through all of Europe and leave back to Canada from the UK or does the entry stamp limit me to Spain and only for a cretain number of days?
Any Help would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Theater in London
- 2 Umbria / Le Marche
- 3 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 4 Scotland Itinerary Advice
- 5 When to buy airline? & booking seats
- 6 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Food in Positano
- 9 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 10 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 11 Katyn massacres
- 12 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 13 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 14 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 15 Beginning Itinerary Guidance
- 16 3 days in Ortygia Sicily
- 17 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 18 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 19 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 20 Ireland hotel questions
- 21 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 22 Italy
- 23 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 24 3 weeks in Spain
- 25 Emergencies in Ireland