I am planning a trip after my graduation and will be travelling with my friends from Canada to Morocco and then cross the border into Spain at Tangier. I have researched about the need for a Visa, since this will be a 4 month long trip, and what i have found is that holding a Canadian passport allows me to travel between most of the European countries which fully apply the Schengen Agreement upto 3 months in total (please correct me if i am wrong). So from what i understand i can travel to Europe without the need fro a Schengen visa.
The question i have that i can't find the answer to is that when crossing the border into Spain from Morocco and when my passport gets the entery stamp can i still travel through all of Europe and leave back to Canada from the UK or does the entry stamp limit me to Spain and only for a cretain number of days?
Any Help would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Roadtrip: Plitvice -> Dubrovnik in August
- 2 Ravello to Paestum
- 3 Barcelona completely overrated
- 4 Stores that sell Knorr products in Munich?
- 5 Trip Report Crete May 2016
- 6 Based in Burford, how to spend our time
- 7 Hotel recommendation in Berchtesgaden
- 8 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 9 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 10 First time in London...hotel for mother/daughter trip?
- 11 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 12 Two weeks in Puglia - Help with itinerary please
- 13 Arrival day suggestions (South Kensington)
- 14 4 Nights in London - Itinerary Details
- 15 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 16 Spain Itinerary Help
- 17 Ideas for travel (hiking) in Northern Italy
- 18 Itinerary Help!
- 19 My 7 day Provence itinerary... workable?
- 20 Staying in or around Koblenz?
- 21 Cotswald boutique hotel recommendations
- 22 Why doesn't anyone talk about staying in the 2nd arr in Paris? Am I blind?
- 23 Berlin Hotel feedback
- 24 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 25 Celebrity Reflection Greek Island Cruise