I am planning a trip after my graduation and will be travelling with my friends from Canada to Morocco and then cross the border into Spain at Tangier. I have researched about the need for a Visa, since this will be a 4 month long trip, and what i have found is that holding a Canadian passport allows me to travel between most of the European countries which fully apply the Schengen Agreement upto 3 months in total (please correct me if i am wrong). So from what i understand i can travel to Europe without the need fro a Schengen visa.
The question i have that i can't find the answer to is that when crossing the border into Spain from Morocco and when my passport gets the entery stamp can i still travel through all of Europe and leave back to Canada from the UK or does the entry stamp limit me to Spain and only for a cretain number of days?
Any Help would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 2 Spain to Jerez for Horse Show
- 3 Trip report: Derby, Whitby & the Scottish Borders (indy_dad's UK return)
- 4 Munich to Hallstatt in a day
- 5 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 6 Milos beach stay
- 7 Paris to Bordeaux
- 8 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 9 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 10 WWI Battlefields
- 11 Iceland 3 day layover
- 12 Pienza vs. San Gimignano for 4 nights?
- 13 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 14 Train travel
- 15 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 16 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 17 National Parks near Prague, Budapest, Vienna or Eastern Europe?
- 18 Accommodations Amsterdam under 175€
- 19 Christmas Markets 2017
- 20 London's Fastest Urban Zip Line in Europe!
- 21 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 22 US AARP discounts in Europe
- 23 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 24 Cars, etc. in Florence, Bologna
- 25 Hotel recommendations: Venice, Florence and Rome