I am planning a trip after my graduation and will be travelling with my friends from Canada to Morocco and then cross the border into Spain at Tangier. I have researched about the need for a Visa, since this will be a 4 month long trip, and what i have found is that holding a Canadian passport allows me to travel between most of the European countries which fully apply the Schengen Agreement upto 3 months in total (please correct me if i am wrong). So from what i understand i can travel to Europe without the need fro a Schengen visa.
The question i have that i can't find the answer to is that when crossing the border into Spain from Morocco and when my passport gets the entery stamp can i still travel through all of Europe and leave back to Canada from the UK or does the entry stamp limit me to Spain and only for a cretain number of days?
Any Help would be much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 2 London Hotels
- 3 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 4 Island hopping Croatia - into nature/hiking
- 5 Amsterdam hotels
- 6 Brugge hotel help
- 7 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 8 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 9 Denmark or Sweden?
- 10 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 11 Old European currency
- 12 Europe itinerary questions
- 13 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 14 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 15 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 16 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 17 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 18 Back from Paris
- 19 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 20 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 21 1 month in Europe
- 22 Paris hotels
- 23 Gulet - Croatia vs Turkey vs Greece
- 24 10 days in Paris and......
- 25 Last minute (next week) London GTG?