We are 2 seniors looking to rent in 2 parts of France ( Burgundy/ Dordogne, Aquitaine.Limousin- flexible) for one month each. Need to be in/walking distance to village, close to market town and up to 50 km, from major town/city like Lyons, Dijon, Bordeaux. Can any one advise on websites that specialize in medium term rentals. Ideas welcome.April and May 2012
Month long term rental in France
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 Chambermaid tipping
- 4 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 5 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 6 Gate 1 9 day Enchanted Italy
- 7 south eastern europe by train and walking
- 8 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 9 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 12 London for Christmas
- 13 7 days in Italy over Christmas - transportation and itinerary suggestion?
- 14 London Theater/re: "Pure Nonsense"? or what?
- 15 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 16 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 17 Travelling with Alitalia. MIA-FCO-AOI Carry-on or Check-in baggage?
- 18 Istanbul hotels
- 19 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 20 2 Week European Itinerary
- 21 2 wk Europe Trip Advice
- 22 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 23 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 24 Advice on 10-14 days family trip Paris-Amsterdam-Italy
- 25 More help with housing in Puglia