Third trip to Paris this year, and this below is something I hadn't seen before. I admit I didn't make it to the Tuileries on either trip earlier this year. In 2009 we visited Paris twice and I don't recall this.
Anyone know the story? Yes, I know I can google it, but thought I'd ask here...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Loire Valley itinerary
- 2 Sightseeing Around Belgrade, Serbia
- 3 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 4 Amsterdam/Indonesian restaurants
- 5 Another "Beware of Cab RipOff" Story
- 6 Currency
- 7 Letter from the Belgian Embassy
- 8 Suggested Itinerary Low Countries, Scotland, Enfland Lake district
- 9 Planning 2 days in Granada
- 10 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 11 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 12 Europe Itinerary
- 13 Overstaying 90 day Schengen stay limit
- 14 Where To Buy Caffeine Capsules/Pills In Nice, France
- 15 Poland Tour Group
- 16 Anybody rented from Allure-Apart?
- 17 5 Irish in Amsterdam, Dresden, Berlin
- 18 10 nights in Italy for a first timer
- 19 Help Planning Seot 2017 Trip to Andalusia
- 20 Catalonia: 14 days in September
- 21 Rhine River
- 22 Venice-Dolomites in 6 days
- 23 France and Switzerland in 15 days
- 24 Trip Report and Photos - The Baltics – Tallinn, Riga and Vilnius
- 25 Norway Trip Report 2016