Third trip to Paris this year, and this below is something I hadn't seen before. I admit I didn't make it to the Tuileries on either trip earlier this year. In 2009 we visited Paris twice and I don't recall this.
Anyone know the story? Yes, I know I can google it, but thought I'd ask here...
Modern Art in the Tuileries?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental companies Italy
- 2 Quick notes from 2 weeks in Turkey
- 3 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 4 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 5 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 6 What are the best places to see in England
- 7 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 8 MARSEILLES - Day trip - CASSIS or AVIGNON ?
- 9 GIRONA Spain - 1 day
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 12 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help
- 13 SICILY - PALERMO or TRAPANI as a base?
- 14 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 15 hotels in Seville
- 16 Sicily Suggetions
- 17 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 18 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 19 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 20 Nice hotel in Garmisch, Fussen or Mittenwald
- 21 Mykonos - Ornos beach question
- 22 Prague, Austria and Germany in 17 days
- 23 England/Scotland Itinerary
- 24 Renting a car in Venice and dropping it off in Rome
- 25 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?