I'm going to Europe with my wife in two weeks. We both use the internet for EVERYTHING but the AT&T charges are insane for international travel.
We're going to be up there for 14 days, so I was thinking about maybe getting a hotspot and just Skype to make calls if needed. We both have iPhone with GSM, so I was also just considering getting SIM cards while where there.
We're going to 5 countries while we're there.
- United Kingdom
I guess I wanted to see what others do, or what you guys recommend for using internet, or at least phones.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 2 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 3 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 4 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 5 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 6 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 7 Super Cover For Hertz
- 8 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 9 When to Visit Scotland
- 10 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 11 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 12 Amalfi Coast help
- 13 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 14 Sicily
- 15 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 16 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 17 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 18 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 19 Where to buy Saffron?
- 20 English Countryside
- 21 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 22 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 23 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 24 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 25 4 days itinerary for France