I'm going to Europe with my wife in two weeks. We both use the internet for EVERYTHING but the AT&T charges are insane for international travel.
We're going to be up there for 14 days, so I was thinking about maybe getting a hotspot and just Skype to make calls if needed. We both have iPhone with GSM, so I was also just considering getting SIM cards while where there.
We're going to 5 countries while we're there.
- United Kingdom
I guess I wanted to see what others do, or what you guys recommend for using internet, or at least phones.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les Invalides Night Show
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Regarding Residence Permit
- 4 ANY SUGGESTION WHICH AREA OF MADRID TO STAY FOR ACCOMODATION
- 5 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 6 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 7 Any recommendations for a week trip in late October-early November?
- 8 Van Crashes into crowded street in Barcelona
- 9 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 10 Kroller-Muller Museum
- 11 limousine services - milan - rome
- 12 Shorts in South of France?
- 13 Berlin - Grouping attractions by location
- 14 Taxi from Linate to lecco
- 15 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 16 Camogli and surrounds
- 17 Lario Bus or taxi at Linate?
- 18 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 19 2 days in Florence
- 20 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 21 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 22 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 23 Tinos , Naxos and other islands
- 24 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 25 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne