I'm going to Europe with my wife in two weeks. We both use the internet for EVERYTHING but the AT&T charges are insane for international travel.
We're going to be up there for 14 days, so I was thinking about maybe getting a hotspot and just Skype to make calls if needed. We both have iPhone with GSM, so I was also just considering getting SIM cards while where there.
We're going to 5 countries while we're there.
- United Kingdom
I guess I wanted to see what others do, or what you guys recommend for using internet, or at least phones.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sicily
- 2 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 3 Versailles
- 4 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 5 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 6 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 7 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 10 Rare Curiosity-Piquing Photos From Rome + Thank You
- 11 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 12 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 13 LISBON FOOD NOTES Fall, 2016
- 14 Train help for Prague
- 15 Brouhaha in Britain Over New 5 Pound Notes!
- 16 Germany train help!
- 17 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 18 Petrol in Greece
- 19 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 20 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 21 Where to enjoy Paris
- 22 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 23 Renaissance Paris Vendome
- 24 Meteora for older folk
- 25 Tours of Versailles, Lyon