I'm going to Europe with my wife in two weeks. We both use the internet for EVERYTHING but the AT&T charges are insane for international travel.
We're going to be up there for 14 days, so I was thinking about maybe getting a hotspot and just Skype to make calls if needed. We both have iPhone with GSM, so I was also just considering getting SIM cards while where there.
We're going to 5 countries while we're there.
- United Kingdom
I guess I wanted to see what others do, or what you guys recommend for using internet, or at least phones.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 인터넷정선카지노⊙＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼⊙아시아카지노
- 2 My Topic Title골드레이스℡＼＼〃〃KT700。COM〃〃＼＼℡라이브카지노
- 3 Prague-Vienna-Salzburg-Lech-Munich
- 4 Duttfrisuren. Straighten your face visually
- 5 http://www.levantecreamtrial.com/beverly-hills-md-dark-spot-corrector/
- 6 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin
- 7 Boat ride from Naples to Capri
- 8 Italy train strike - high speed trains?
- 9 San Sebastian to Cadaques
- 10 Fill 4 or 5 days for me please-Spain
- 11 Venice to Croatia
- 12 Venice: Venice: Guided tour for Doge's Palace or Church?
- 13 6 x Day Roadtrip in the Andalucia Region
- 14 4 weeks in Italy July with children
- 15 Happy accidents ,undiscovered gems -London, Paris
- 16 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 17 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 18 Istanbul
- 19 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 20 Salzburg or Cesky Krumlov??
- 21 Venice worth it? 2 or 3 nights?
- 22 Itinerary….Need help from Ireland Guru's
- 23 Iberia Airlines compensation for delayed luggage
- 24 Day bike ride from Weissenkirchen to Melk
- 25 Northern Ireland itinerary