I'm going to Europe with my wife in two weeks. We both use the internet for EVERYTHING but the AT&T charges are insane for international travel.
We're going to be up there for 14 days, so I was thinking about maybe getting a hotspot and just Skype to make calls if needed. We both have iPhone with GSM, so I was also just considering getting SIM cards while where there.
We're going to 5 countries while we're there.
- United Kingdom
I guess I wanted to see what others do, or what you guys recommend for using internet, or at least phones.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 2 강남풀싸롱O1O 2145 4594め《강남풀싸롱》↔《강남풀싸롱》
- 3 One day in Lille, France
- 4 May get together in Paris
- 5 태양성카지노❤【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】❤슈퍼카지노태양성카지노
- 6 타짜카지노」⇔经⇔《 NA428。TK 》 经⇔⇔「월드카지노타짜카지노
- 7 우리카지노❤【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】❤슈퍼카지노우리카지노
- 8 정통카지노」⇔经⇔《 NA428。TK 》 经⇔⇔「월드카지노정통카지노
- 9 정선카지노☻【━♥ ＫＯ542。ＴＫ ♥━】☻슈퍼카지노정선카지노
- 10 세븐카지노」⇔心⇔《 NA428。TK 》 心⇔⇔「월드카지노세븐카지노
- 11 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 12 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 13 Tips / stops on drive from Munich, Fussen, Salzburg
- 14 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 15 YIKES!
- 16 The Vermin are a Back
- 17 travel around Spain
- 18 Photo tours in Amsterdam
- 19 South Downs National Park, United Kingdom
- 20 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 21 Rome Discount Card for Longer Stay?
- 22 Musée Erasme Anderlecht, Belgium
- 23 Next Spring: Copenhagen and ???
- 24 Cash machines ATM
- 25 Colosseum Free tours