I'm going to Europe with my wife in two weeks. We both use the internet for EVERYTHING but the AT&T charges are insane for international travel.
We're going to be up there for 14 days, so I was thinking about maybe getting a hotspot and just Skype to make calls if needed. We both have iPhone with GSM, so I was also just considering getting SIM cards while where there.
We're going to 5 countries while we're there.
- United Kingdom
I guess I wanted to see what others do, or what you guys recommend for using internet, or at least phones.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 2 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 3 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 6 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 7 2 Months in Sicily
- 8 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 9 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 10 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 11 Azores
- 12 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 13 Sundays in Puglia
- 14 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 15 Prague
- 16 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 17 What tips can you give about packing?
- 18 Sim Card Options
- 19 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 20 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 21 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 22 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 23 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 24 Greek Islands (small)
- 25 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.