I am planning for my trip to the italy/ france/ spain, a total of 15 day
This is the rough plan which I wish to seek the opinion of those who are familiar
1. Milan ==> 3 day
2. Venice ==> 4 day Or Florence 4 day
3. Nice or Montepellier ==> 4 day
4. Barcelona ==> 4 days
What is your opinion on the distribution on the days spent at each destination?
For option on cities of 2 & 3 which is better?
Lastly, what attraction should I go for during my stay
I will be travelling on the train with my wife and toddler.
Your opinion shall be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HELPLINE SBCGLOBAL CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:681:7208 SBCGLOBAL Technical MAILReset
- 2 US : HP Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482 :3831 HP PRINTER 24*7
- 3 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 4 Stumbling on the path to a Russian visa
- 5 Madrid, Andalucia, Barcelona in May
- 6 Threat Level in UK
- 7 IWM
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 One night in the Dolomites
- 10 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 11 Itinery help Crete
- 12 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 13 Madrid or Barcelona first?
- 14 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 15 Train/car from Madrid to Toledo tomorrow
- 16 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 17 3 nights in Madrid
- 18 Stowing Luggage at Florence for a day!
- 19 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 20 London 6 day itinerary
- 21 Rome hotel
- 22 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 23 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 24 London Hotel - Different Request
- 25 alcazar question and seville advice