I am planning for my trip to the italy/ france/ spain, a total of 15 day
This is the rough plan which I wish to seek the opinion of those who are familiar
1. Milan ==> 3 day
2. Venice ==> 4 day Or Florence 4 day
3. Nice or Montepellier ==> 4 day
4. Barcelona ==> 4 days
What is your opinion on the distribution on the days spent at each destination?
For option on cities of 2 & 3 which is better?
Lastly, what attraction should I go for during my stay
I will be travelling on the train with my wife and toddler.
Your opinion shall be greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No Periods in British Written English!
- 2 Milan private guide
- 3 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 4 Help / Day Planning Required ...
- 5 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 6 Where to buy things outside of Munich
- 7 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 8 Safety in Lamezia Terme, Italy
- 9 Italian lakes
- 10 Santorini lodging
- 11 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 12 Ronda Wine/biking
- 13 What do after Bernia Express?
- 14 Italian Honeymoon Advice
- 15 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 16 Self drive tour companies
- 17 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 18 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 19 Ischia
- 20 9 days in London
- 21 Germany family road trip help!
- 22 New notes and coins and death dates for old ones
- 23 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 24 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 25 Starting my Paris plan for May