Next month I will be traveling Europe with my school. Our return flights are Rome FCO-Frankfurt FRA-Montréal YUL.
My best friend lives in Germany and since my layover time in Frankfurt is 5 hours, she wants to come to the airport to see me.
My question is, since I am arriving internationally from Italy and again connecting internationally to Canada, will there be any point in time where my best friend and I could meet? Since she is not traveling anywhere, I assume it wouldn't be possible for her to come to my departure gate. I've never been through FRA (or any European airport) before, so all help is greatly appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 best Provence itinerary to see Verdon Gorge
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Painted Hall in London well worth a visit!!
- 4 Madrid airport question
- 5 Crete/Athens June 2017
- 6 Vegetarian Food in Spain & Portugal
- 7 Taxi Cost / Uber Question
- 8 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 9 Aix Provence
- 10 Cordoba Overnight?
- 11 Madrid Hotel; Europa, Preciados or Petit Palace Posada de Peine?
- 12 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 13 Portugal - 2 week honeymoon itinerary - Looking for feedback
- 14 What tips can you give about packing?
- 15 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 16 ST.TROPEZ - 1 day Excursions
- 17 One night in Rome
- 18 Sintra
- 19 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 20 How the kids age calculated
- 21 Murren to Prague
- 22 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 23 4 Days In Northern Italy advice
- 24 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 25 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe