Next month I will be traveling Europe with my school. Our return flights are Rome FCO-Frankfurt FRA-Montréal YUL.
My best friend lives in Germany and since my layover time in Frankfurt is 5 hours, she wants to come to the airport to see me.
My question is, since I am arriving internationally from Italy and again connecting internationally to Canada, will there be any point in time where my best friend and I could meet? Since she is not traveling anywhere, I assume it wouldn't be possible for her to come to my departure gate. I've never been through FRA (or any European airport) before, so all help is greatly appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Edinburgh Nightlife
- 2 Croatian islands
- 3 French Strike Chaos to Get Worse?
- 4 Too much for one day in Munich?
- 5 Relaxing on the Rhone - a river cruise virgin's trip report.
- 6 Italy, somewhere new - recommendations please.
- 7 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow
- 8 Walking GPS?
- 9 Paris, Versailles and Jet Lag
- 10 The most interesting city/town in the UK-in your opinion
- 11 Glasgow to Rosslyn Chapel-what to see?
- 12 10 days in Spain (Madrid and ???)
- 13 Florence airport costumes
- 14 French Vacation in Mid-America
- 15 Venice - Tour suggestions
- 16 Touring Switzerland, Germany, and Austria
- 17 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 18 Trip Report: Christmas in Paris with 9- and 10-year-old kids
- 19 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 20 I'm sorting out my stuff for the next trip.
- 21 Sentimental Journey
- 22 90 day rule with EU/Spain Visa
- 23 Help! Off to Dubrovnik tonight
- 24 Germany / Austria in December with parents - weather question, please help!
- 25 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary