Next month I will be traveling Europe with my school. Our return flights are Rome FCO-Frankfurt FRA-Montréal YUL.
My best friend lives in Germany and since my layover time in Frankfurt is 5 hours, she wants to come to the airport to see me.
My question is, since I am arriving internationally from Italy and again connecting internationally to Canada, will there be any point in time where my best friend and I could meet? Since she is not traveling anywhere, I assume it wouldn't be possible for her to come to my departure gate. I've never been through FRA (or any European airport) before, so all help is greatly appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 나눔로또 파워볼 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Day Trip to Capri: Advice Needed
- 3 Sicily in 3 Weeks
- 4 4 Days in Europe! Paris, Lisbon, or...?
- 5 Dordogne for 6 full days in early September itinerary for comment!
- 6 NL/googlehangoutApp/vodafone/again
- 7 2 days in Lugano area
- 8 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 9 Need help planning trip after Paris
- 10 I bought a one way ticket to Europe.
- 11 David's First Draft Itinerary for Northern Spain and Portugal 2018
- 12 Short Trip in Spain taggin along work trip
- 13 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Granada to Seville driving day trip
- 17 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 18 Train-Dijon/Paris/BruxellesMidi/Bruges
- 19 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 20 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 21 Switzerland in October
- 22 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 23 15 day honeymoon trip in December
- 24 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 25 Possible British Airways strike action, July 2017