Next month I will be traveling Europe with my school. Our return flights are Rome FCO-Frankfurt FRA-Montréal YUL.
My best friend lives in Germany and since my layover time in Frankfurt is 5 hours, she wants to come to the airport to see me.
My question is, since I am arriving internationally from Italy and again connecting internationally to Canada, will there be any point in time where my best friend and I could meet? Since she is not traveling anywhere, I assume it wouldn't be possible for her to come to my departure gate. I've never been through FRA (or any European airport) before, so all help is greatly appreciated! Thank you
Meeting a friend and connecting in FRA
- 1 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 2 10 Summer days in Spain: Barcelona alone or Madrid too?
- 3 Need help for visits to Belgium?
- 4 Help me plan a vacation to Paris!
- 5 Stockholm Hotel Advice Help I'm torn Hotel Rival, Reisen or Story?????
- 6 Switzerland up close...360 views
- 7 Chambermaid tipping
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 7 days in Andalucia
- 10 Lake District, Hawkshead or Keswick?
- 11 Euro Train
- 12 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 13 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 14 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 15 London for Christmas
- 16 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 17 Belgium
- 18 Navigo Decouverte
- 19 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 20 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 21 More help with housing in Puglia
- 22 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 23 15 days in Europe,
- 24 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 25 Madrid to Sevilla