Next month I will be traveling Europe with my school. Our return flights are Rome FCO-Frankfurt FRA-Montréal YUL.
My best friend lives in Germany and since my layover time in Frankfurt is 5 hours, she wants to come to the airport to see me.
My question is, since I am arriving internationally from Italy and again connecting internationally to Canada, will there be any point in time where my best friend and I could meet? Since she is not traveling anywhere, I assume it wouldn't be possible for her to come to my departure gate. I've never been through FRA (or any European airport) before, so all help is greatly appreciated! Thank you
Meeting a friend and connecting in FRA
- 1 Driving around Amalfi on first visit...
- 2 Tuscany Lodging - Ankhura vs. Terre di Nano
- 3 Daytrips to the Alps from Munich
- 4 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 5 Find ER, hospital, or clinic in Latin quarter, Paris
- 6 Ennis or Shannon for last night before flying out of Shannon Airport?
- 7 Tour-Free Travel
- 8 Parking in Reykjavik
- 9 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 10 8-10 Night Italy Itinerary Please Help!
- 11 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 12 Paris Recommendations
- 13 Rhine River Intinerary
- 14 Rhine/Mosel River Itinerary
- 15 any recommended guides for Krakow area?
- 16 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 17 The Netherlands, France and Spain
- 18 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 19 France in 7 days
- 20 Cinque Terre card and train
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 Provence & Cote d'Azur in late September...and the planning begins!
- 23 Suggestions for France Italy
- 24 Day trip from The Hague to Brussels or Bruges - possible?
- 25 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days