Next month I will be traveling Europe with my school. Our return flights are Rome FCO-Frankfurt FRA-Montréal YUL.
My best friend lives in Germany and since my layover time in Frankfurt is 5 hours, she wants to come to the airport to see me.
My question is, since I am arriving internationally from Italy and again connecting internationally to Canada, will there be any point in time where my best friend and I could meet? Since she is not traveling anywhere, I assume it wouldn't be possible for her to come to my departure gate. I've never been through FRA (or any European airport) before, so all help is greatly appreciated! Thank you
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 2 What about Basque Country?
- 3 Greece Itinerary
- 4 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 5 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 6 Asian food and shopping in Dublin ????
- 7 Amsterdam Hotel
- 8 Amsterdam vs. France
- 9 Ireland ToDo
- 10 Where should I go in Spain for 2 weeks? Add Lisbon?
- 11 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 12 European Championship
- 13 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 14 Swiss Alps to Florence
- 15 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 16 Proper attire for a 17 year old boy traveling to Europe
- 17 Long Train Runnin' through the Alps (Switzerland 2016)
- 18 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 19 1 week in Malaga
- 20 Travel Pass Suggestion
- 21 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey
- 22 Bus from montalcino to Firenze
- 23 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 24 Berlin / Cologne / Rothenburg / Neuschwanstein
- 25 Norway Itinerary