Next month I will be traveling Europe with my school. Our return flights are Rome FCO-Frankfurt FRA-Montréal YUL.
My best friend lives in Germany and since my layover time in Frankfurt is 5 hours, she wants to come to the airport to see me.
My question is, since I am arriving internationally from Italy and again connecting internationally to Canada, will there be any point in time where my best friend and I could meet? Since she is not traveling anywhere, I assume it wouldn't be possible for her to come to my departure gate. I've never been through FRA (or any European airport) before, so all help is greatly appreciated! Thank you
Meeting a friend and connecting in FRA
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 2 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 3 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 4 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 5 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 6 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 7 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 8 Madrid and London
- 9 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 10 What to wear
- 11 italy
- 12 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 13 Side trip from Geneva
- 14 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 15 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 16 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 17 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 18 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 19 7 Nights in Paris
- 20 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 21 21 Days in Central Europe
- 22 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 23 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 24 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 25 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old