We have 2 nights in Galway. Do you recommend we arrange to go to a medieval castle dinner? We don't have a car but would look into a taxi if possible. Some people seem to really enjoy these. We also want to hear traditional Irish music. Thanks
Medieval castles dinner from Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Honeymoon in the Alps (with skiing)
- 2 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 3 Taormina to Palermo
- 4 Spain - car rental, bus or train?
- 5 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 6 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 7 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 8 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 9 caroline_venezia
- 10 How highly would you prioritize Portugal?
- 11 Taormina Sicily
- 12 Driving in Italy
- 13 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 14 Italy dolomites
- 15 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?
- 16 Suggestion for travel memories
- 17 Budget family trip to Europe
- 18 How to split 21 days between moscow and saint petersburg
- 19 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 20 Budget Trip to Europe | 22, 23-yr old | June 2015
- 21 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 22 history museums or locations
- 23 Ring of Kerry: worth doing "whole loop"?
- 24 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 25 Iceland Trip - July 2013 - PArt 1