I was told that medical care is all I pay first and then come back to the states and get reimbursed. If something catastrophic occurs, God forbid, and we need hospitalization, how could I come up with a ton of cash to pay upfront? The ATM's won't do it. I don't know if they take credit cards but those would soon get maxed out. What do you all do?
Medical Care in Paris?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in England
- 2 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 3 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 4 Safe to use hotel room safe?
- 5 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 6 Food Critics Pans French Restaurant Food and the 'Fait Maison' Logo...
- 7 Planning to visit Barcelona and Santander in the fall next year
- 8 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 9 Impressions of Bad Tolz?
- 10 Need Help For August Spain Itinerary (10 days)
- 11 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 12 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 13 Spain - Mallorca vs. Canary Islands
- 14 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 15 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 16 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 17 What do you wish you'd known about Iceland before you went?
- 18 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 19 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 20 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 21 Confusing Care rental in Italy Continued . . . Locauto?
- 22 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 23 Budapest to Bucharest (2 week trip)
- 24 Rentalcars.com: anyone use this broker for car rental in France?
- 25 Girona, Spain - Restaurant for a Sunday night