My family and I are leaving for Italy at the end of May. I am approaching 3 score years and have some minor health problems that pop up at inconvenient times (kidney stones...) ....I have BCBS under our state employees health plan in NC. They will reimburse expenses overseas. but would Trip Health Insurance be of benefit for peace of mind? If so, has anyone tried a plan that has proved helpful in Italy. What is the health care like there? I will be near Venice and in Rome. Are there any tips or guidelines that I should follow there in the event I need medication or treatment?
Medical care in Italy Will Blue Cross work ...just in case???
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 2 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 3 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 4 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 5 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 6 4-6 weeks
- 7 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 8 France, Italy and Greec
- 9 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 10 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 11 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 12 Venice Banning Fodors
- 13 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 16 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 17 Eiffel tower tickets
- 18 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 19 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)
- 20 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 21 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 22 Rome---August and September
- 23 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 24 2 week trip - Amsterdam - Berlin - Munich -Prague
- 25 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015