Just curious -- what do Italian McDonalds serve. We heard that they have good Italian food -- for real? Or is it Hamburgerinos or something. Grande Mac's?
PS do they have sausage biscuit and American Style Breakfast?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Kitchenette in hotel room?
- 2 Place to stay
- 3 Valencia, Spain
- 4 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
- 5 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 6 Istria and northern Croatia OR Calabria and Sicily
- 7 Train up the Jungfrau
- 8 Another Question re Scotland
- 9 London, Glasgow, and ?
- 10 Driver"s License & Language
- 11 Paris drinks/dinner GTG April?
- 12 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?
- 13 credit and debit cards
- 14 Help w/ 2-week itinerary to Switzerland w/ 7 yr old
- 15 May get together in Paris
- 16 Greece itinerary - need advice!
- 17 Begur, Tossa de Mar, Sitges
- 18 8-Week Itinerary in Europe (for my 40th Birthday)
- 19 ENGLAND-SCTOLAND-FRANCE-need help travelling solo
- 20 Need suggestions for great restaurants in Gstaad and the Bernese Oberland
- 21 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 22 Lovely Luxembourg!
- 23 Airfare to Italy
- 24 My Final Swiss Destination List
- 25 Italy- Train Amalfi to Siena