Just curious -- what do Italian McDonalds serve. We heard that they have good Italian food -- for real? Or is it Hamburgerinos or something. Grande Mac's?
PS do they have sausage biscuit and American Style Breakfast?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain Recs for Honeymooners?
- 2 Sicily car rental: pickup, drop off, and size
- 3 Please help with transportation suggestions in Belgium
- 4 Early planning for Scotland. Itinerary thoughts?
- 5 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 6 Itinerary Help For Switzerland And Lakes Region Of Italy
- 7 Ireland Itinerary Help
- 8 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 9 14 days in Europe: Paris, Venice, Florence, Cinque Terre, Rome
- 10 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 11 Planning Europe itinerary
- 12 Alhambra night tour tickets question / Seville Alcazar night tour
- 13 Spain student visa/ travel questions
- 14 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 Path of the gods.
- 17 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 18 Sicily in 4 days
- 19 Munich, Germany
- 20 Cordoba or Granada?
- 21 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 22 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 23 Southern Spain or Sicily in early to mid March
- 24 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 25 Cornwall to Edinburgh in 25 days ????