Hi. Hubby and I are taking our first trip to Europe in May, doing multiple cities in Germany + Prague. I've started booking hotels online and see that many identify MasterCard as "Euro/MasterCard". Having trouble finding anything about that on US banking sites, including MC. Can someone please confirm if this is a different (european issued) MasterCard and whether a MC issued by a US bank is generally accepted? Should we get another card since our MC is not Euro based? Thanks in advance.
MasterCard vs Euro/MasterCard in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Eleanor's Pages
- 2 Montpellier - To do? To eat? To Shop?
- 3 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 4 "Untours" as a tour guide
- 5 Exquisite side trip from Cinque Terre?
- 6 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 7 Help with Lucerne in April
- 8 Exchanging Dollars to Euros
- 9 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 10 Car rental at Athens airport
- 11 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 12 Amsterdam - My Favorite Things!
- 13 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 14 UK's 6 month tourist visa
- 15 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 16 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 17 Question About Belgiun Train Travel
- 18 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 19 Neuschwanstein to Linderhof by car
- 20 The Train In Spain And Maybe Take A Plane?
- 21 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 22 Private guide in Germany - typical fees?
- 23 From Bordeaux to Toulouse
- 24 Input wanted on Budapest to Prague July trip
- 25 Going to Croatia for 7-9 days in early June