Hi. Hubby and I are taking our first trip to Europe in May, doing multiple cities in Germany + Prague. I've started booking hotels online and see that many identify MasterCard as "Euro/MasterCard". Having trouble finding anything about that on US banking sites, including MC. Can someone please confirm if this is a different (european issued) MasterCard and whether a MC issued by a US bank is generally accepted? Should we get another card since our MC is not Euro based? Thanks in advance.
MasterCard vs Euro/MasterCard in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 No points in Paris .....
- 2 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 3 best time to book accommodation
- 4 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 5 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 6 Stay near Paris
- 7 Vantage Deluxe World Travel - Russia
- 8 Tentative itinerary for Andalucia for April/May 2015
- 9 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 10 Sicily - not a trip report
- 11 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 12 Chip but no PIN
- 13 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 14 Questions for my German friends
- 15 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 16 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 17 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 18 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 19 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 20 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 21 What to wear
- 22 Mosquitos in Camargue---is it really that bad??
- 23 Greece - trip report - Aegean Islands Chios, Lesvos and Samos Oct 2012
- 24 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 25 Urgent Spanish visa dilemma