My fiancee and I would like to exchange our vows in Italy--or Greece. We have been to Italy several times and would be going for a civil ceremony. We have started our process here in the U.S. and now are down to the wire on locale.
We like the idea of the Amalfi Coast because it will be the end of September/beginning of October.
We have stayed in Praiano and a locanda there was lovely but our preferred room is taken. Any thoughts on a special spot in southern Italy that any of you hold dear and would recommend?
I would like to keep the cost to under $250-300 USD per night but my fiancee suggests we stay open to a higher price for this.Also it could be Bari or areas around there!
Mostly we want warm (ish) weather and great food. We found that in Amalfi there were lots of places (and the locanda) with great seafood.
As for Greece--we've never been there and do love new places and adventure. I don't know where to begin there. Santorini perhaps?
We are pretty quick to make a decision and will decide within the week so we can make our appointments with whichever consulate here in the U.S. that would be applicable.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The Dordogne - Stu Dudley's Updated Itinerary
- 2 alItalia
- 3 How to spend 3 days btwn Milan and Florence
- 4 Ottolenghi walk-ins?
- 5 Visit to Engand
- 6 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 7 Trip in September
- 8 Advice getting from Robin Hood's Bay to London
- 9 Which city order makes most sense?
- 10 10 days in Germany, Itinerary help please!
- 11 London Restaurants
- 12 Munich Hotel Location
- 13 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 14 A birthday dinner in Sevilla
- 15 Clean up spam
- 16 Croatia - Zadar or Hvar or Korcula?
- 17 Trip to England next month - Itinerary Help needed
- 18 credit and debit cards
- 19 Munich,Prague, CK, Salzburg, Vienna
- 20 Is Sicily Safe?
- 21 Hurtigruten port suggestion
- 22 Alhambra advance tickets - how far in advance?
- 23 Family Friendly Day Trips from Arezzo
- 24 Visiting paris and italy can this itinerary work?
- 25 Easter Week in Europe, Destination Suggestions Please