Should we bring our car with us to Malta? I love my convertible BMW (although I think bumpers are meant for bumping, so I'm not a fanatic who will freak out over things). We are moving to Malta and we have government permission to ship our US vehicle. It was a no brainer until I started stumbling on websites devoted to the poor street conditions. Is this a slight exaggeration? Is it shocking to the conscience of people who live/have lived in or near Valletta for us to bring the car? Honest advice would be appreciated.
Malta Roads - Moving to Malta and Need Advice
- 1 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 2 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 3 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 4 Security issues with Knee replacement
- 5 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 6 Scotland & Ireland - do I HAVE to pick 1 for 7-day trip?
- 7 Derby - What to do with 1.5 days?
- 8 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 9 How do I get from Copenhagen to Malmo by Train?
- 10 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 11 Climbing Snowdon
- 12 Zee Best
- 13 river cruise choice
- 14 pier in Copenhagen
- 15 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 16 Rome apartment
- 17 Paros or Naxos?
- 18 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 19 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 20 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 21 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 22 Istanbul Hotels
- 23 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 24 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 25 General questions about Sicily