Should we bring our car with us to Malta? I love my convertible BMW (although I think bumpers are meant for bumping, so I'm not a fanatic who will freak out over things). We are moving to Malta and we have government permission to ship our US vehicle. It was a no brainer until I started stumbling on websites devoted to the poor street conditions. Is this a slight exaggeration? Is it shocking to the conscience of people who live/have lived in or near Valletta for us to bring the car? Honest advice would be appreciated.
Malta Roads - Moving to Malta and Need Advice
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Areas to stay
- 2 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 3 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 4 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 5 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 6 Rental car scams in Italy
- 7 Italy - Month of July
- 8 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 9 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 10 Is this the right way<>?
- 11 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 12 Autumn in Paris
- 13 Europe Tour with Kids
- 14 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 15 St Germain
- 16 22 days or DIY tour
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 19 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 20 England & Scotland in April
- 21 Your favourite places in Bath
- 22 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 23 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 24 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 25 Shipping Prosecco