Should we bring our car with us to Malta? I love my convertible BMW (although I think bumpers are meant for bumping, so I'm not a fanatic who will freak out over things). We are moving to Malta and we have government permission to ship our US vehicle. It was a no brainer until I started stumbling on websites devoted to the poor street conditions. Is this a slight exaggeration? Is it shocking to the conscience of people who live/have lived in or near Valletta for us to bring the car? Honest advice would be appreciated.
Malta Roads - Moving to Malta and Need Advice
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Two weeks in mostly Tuscany- need advice
- 2 which cities in umbria to visit
- 3 Paris in August with family
- 4 Critique my winter trip to Greece
- 5 London Airport Expansion Recommendations Offered:
- 6 Unknown regions in the Czech republic
- 7 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 8 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 9 Lithuania is absolutely not European state
- 10 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 11 Schengen Visa while changing jobs?
- 12 Hallwag maps
- 13 From Toulouse train station to Toulouse Airport
- 14 University survey for Bulgarian tourism
- 15 2 week Europe trip - need help please
- 16 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 17 Car Rental Return @ CDG..and Transportation Options After
- 18 Chip & Pin Only
- 19 Reggio Emilia for 1 week
- 20 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 21 Le Marche and Rome - Part 4 - Ascoli Piceno
- 22 Question about 6 days unlimited Jungfrau pass
- 23 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 24 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 25 Le Marche and Rome - Part 1