I have a four day weekend in April and I was looking into visiting Malta. Does anyone have any site suggestions or advice? I'd be interested in any beaches, historical sites and city markets people have visited and enjoyed. Thanks for any info!
Malta in April??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 2 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 3 Nice Video about Poland
- 4 Where to stay in Rome
- 5 Lavender Fields
- 6 9 nights in Switzerland Help!Please.
- 7 Parking Car in Amsterdam - Need Advice
- 8 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 9 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 10 Second thoughts about Provence - help!
- 11 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 12 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 13 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 14 Munich
- 15 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 16 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 17 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 18 Domus Aurea (Rome) -- still closed?
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 21 Paris Restaurants in the 7th
- 22 Florence to Naples by car road trip ideas
- 23 Just Another Macarons, Hot Chocolate, Tucked into Bed by 11 Paris Report
- 24 Madrid or Toledo on May 1st - holiday
- 25 Soccer/futbol in Madrid