I'm planning on going to Málaga, Nerja, and Ronda in a three day weekend and would be overjoyed if I could have some advice. My current plan is getting into Málaga Friday morning and taking the bus out to Ronda and staying there until Saturday. I then planned on seeing what Málaga has to offer for a bit of Saturday and eventually taking the bus to Nerja and staying there Saturday night. I would then spend all of Sunday in Nerja and head out on a bus around midnight.
Does this sound like a good plan? From researching online it seemed to me that Ronda and Nerja had more to offer and more that seemed interesting to me than Málaga.
Also, will Nerja be very touristy at this time? If so, are there any beach towns that are close that any of you would recommend that you think are superior (by superior I mean are more appealing to the eye)? If there are any restaurants or bars you would recommend I would be very appreciative as well (this goes for both Ronda and Nerja).
Thank you very much for anybody who assists me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Super Cover For Hertz
- 2 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 3 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 4 Tour groups
- 5 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 6 Spain-Portugal family trip. car or train ?
- 7 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 8 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 9 Hotel in Vienna
- 10 Church service in Dubrovnik
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 13 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 14 Can No Longer o a Road Trip in Europe - what's a better train trip?
- 15 No Reservations...our laidback Paris Christmas
- 16 9 days and nights in Switzerland
- 17 Need help with itinerary! Switzerland, France, Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #150
- 19 Five day Iceland getaway in rainy November
- 20 Prague, Rome or Amsterdam
- 21 Baby Milk
- 22 French restaurants
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 5-day rpad trip from Toulouse that includes Lourdes
- 25 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
Malaga/Ronda/Nerja in a three day weekend in late September