I'm planning on going to Málaga, Nerja, and Ronda in a three day weekend and would be overjoyed if I could have some advice. My current plan is getting into Málaga Friday morning and taking the bus out to Ronda and staying there until Saturday. I then planned on seeing what Málaga has to offer for a bit of Saturday and eventually taking the bus to Nerja and staying there Saturday night. I would then spend all of Sunday in Nerja and head out on a bus around midnight.
Does this sound like a good plan? From researching online it seemed to me that Ronda and Nerja had more to offer and more that seemed interesting to me than Málaga.
Also, will Nerja be very touristy at this time? If so, are there any beach towns that are close that any of you would recommend that you think are superior (by superior I mean are more appealing to the eye)? If there are any restaurants or bars you would recommend I would be very appreciative as well (this goes for both Ronda and Nerja).
Thank you very much for anybody who assists me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help needed/wanted to central/east Europe
- 2 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Bus from Budva to Kotor
- 5 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 6 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 7 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 8 Springtime (Hopefully) in Copenhagen
- 9 Itinerary Paris to Dordogne +/- Loire??
- 10 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 11 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 How the kids age calculated
- 14 Help required with Itinerary
- 15 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 16 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 17 Slovenia & Croatia Itinerary Feedback
- 18 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 21 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 22 Suggestions needed for our trip to Austria & Switzerland in October
- 23 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 24 Flat in London
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #163
Malaga/Ronda/Nerja in a three day weekend in late September