I'm planning on going to Málaga, Nerja, and Ronda in a three day weekend and would be overjoyed if I could have some advice. My current plan is getting into Málaga Friday morning and taking the bus out to Ronda and staying there until Saturday. I then planned on seeing what Málaga has to offer for a bit of Saturday and eventually taking the bus to Nerja and staying there Saturday night. I would then spend all of Sunday in Nerja and head out on a bus around midnight.
Does this sound like a good plan? From researching online it seemed to me that Ronda and Nerja had more to offer and more that seemed interesting to me than Málaga.
Also, will Nerja be very touristy at this time? If so, are there any beach towns that are close that any of you would recommend that you think are superior (by superior I mean are more appealing to the eye)? If there are any restaurants or bars you would recommend I would be very appreciative as well (this goes for both Ronda and Nerja).
Thank you very much for anybody who assists me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 온라인바카라【KBK99.ＣoＭ】사이판카지노
- 2 라이브슬롯머신【XAX111.ＣoM】라이브카지노
- 3 My Topic Title신개념바카라룰【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아바카라
- 4 슈퍼카지노【KBK99.ＣoＭ】베팅바카라
- 5 블랙잭필승법【XAX111.ＣoM】코리아카지노
- 6 Swiss rail disruption near Luzern
- 7 Spain: 16-17 day itinerary help please
- 8 Bus Strike
- 9 Italy trip with kids - planning help?
- 10 Spain or South of France in July 2017?
- 11 London best location
- 12 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 13 Restaurant ideas for 50th in Sorrento
- 14 Train up the Jungfrau
- 15 13 nights in Portugal...need tuning !
- 16 Paris to Rothenburg ob der Tauber to Basel (Switzerland)
- 17 Which 2 towns as base for Brittany and Normandy
- 18 Mosel & Ahr wine tasting visit for 4 nights
- 19 Sweden, Estonia and Southern Croatia
- 20 Help with Transportation Options in London
- 21 Nowhere 'safe' : London attack
- 22 hotels in the Eixample district of Barcelona
- 23 Late april early may or october for paris and italy?
- 24 Paris doctor house calls
- 25 Weird trip - more time in A&E than sightseeing
Malaga/Ronda/Nerja in a three day weekend in late September