I'm planning on going to Málaga, Nerja, and Ronda in a three day weekend and would be overjoyed if I could have some advice. My current plan is getting into Málaga Friday morning and taking the bus out to Ronda and staying there until Saturday. I then planned on seeing what Málaga has to offer for a bit of Saturday and eventually taking the bus to Nerja and staying there Saturday night. I would then spend all of Sunday in Nerja and head out on a bus around midnight.
Does this sound like a good plan? From researching online it seemed to me that Ronda and Nerja had more to offer and more that seemed interesting to me than Málaga.
Also, will Nerja be very touristy at this time? If so, are there any beach towns that are close that any of you would recommend that you think are superior (by superior I mean are more appealing to the eye)? If there are any restaurants or bars you would recommend I would be very appreciative as well (this goes for both Ronda and Nerja).
Thank you very much for anybody who assists me.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 BELLSOUTH@ password errors CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 2 BELLSOUTH Password Reset CONTACT ☎1: 800:681:7208 BELLSOUTH Tec*h cAre 24/7
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 Iceland car rental agencies
- 5 Hotel Fita Amsterdam- questions re: air conditioning
- 6 Italy in January?
- 7 How much do you tip a tour guide on an escorted tour?
- 8 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 9 retruning to US with souveniers
- 10 LONG Trip Report Barcelona & Costa Brava June 2017
- 11 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 12 Zermatt this weekend, a good idea looking at the weather?
- 13 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 14 Can I visit Rotterdam on a 6h40 min layover in Schiphol?
- 15 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 10 days in London in early December
- 18 Restaurants near Cortina, Italy
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 21 Travel from Cinque Terra to Pezenaz, France
- 22 Plane to Train Connection-CDG to Gare De Lyon
- 23 Scotland & UK: 2 weeks with Sheep & Cows
- 24 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 25 Trip to Barcelona, london, Paris, and Amsterdam/Dublin
Malaga/Ronda/Nerja in a three day weekend in late September