in early October we are planning to travel from Barcelona to Malaga and stay in that area for 5 or 6 days. Any suggestions on how best to divide the trip - I was thinking maybe 2 hotels in separate cities for 2 or 3 days each? open to any tips on how to best organize, amount of time to allocate for each city, tips for hotels or 'must sees'.
Malaga - Seville - Cordoba - Grenada questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona itinerary- please help
- 2 It’s not a positive change loll times a large
- 3 Italy- Car Rental help- in a bit of a jam
- 4 Riquewihr or Ribeauville
- 5 Europe in winter
- 6 Airbnb scam
- 7 Street Parking in Lisbon- Regulations?
- 8 Concert at St. Chapelle question
- 9 July in The Mezzogiorno – 3 weeks in Southern Italy: Amalfi Coast & Puglia
- 10 Two Days in Prague
- 11 Alterations to night trains routes
- 12 Best Hotel Deals in London
- 13 Air France strike
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Spain - looking for a historic town and beach town
- 16 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 17 Advice for 6 nights 7 Days in Switzerland
- 18 Lost SD card 32.0 GB in Europe on June 2013
- 19 What to see and do in London for a week?
- 20 Giverny in early October?
- 21 Norway Advice
- 22 Renfe site
- 23 Where is this place in Denmark?
- 24 Cornwall or Paris?
- 25 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago