in early October we are planning to travel from Barcelona to Malaga and stay in that area for 5 or 6 days. Any suggestions on how best to divide the trip - I was thinking maybe 2 hotels in separate cities for 2 or 3 days each? open to any tips on how to best organize, amount of time to allocate for each city, tips for hotels or 'must sees'.
Malaga - Seville - Cordoba - Grenada questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 22 days in Amsterdam, Germany, Austria and Switzerland
- 2 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 3 Dordogne lodging
- 4 6 Days in Italy - all in Rome or divide it between Rome and Florence?
- 5 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 6 Planning a trip to the Baltics
- 7 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 8 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 9 From Paris to Vaison la romaine
- 10 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 11 I Got Tear Gassed In Pristina
- 12 Rocamaxour
- 13 Visiting Bastogne and nearby - should I stay there or Liege or elsewhere?
- 14 Dordogne markets
- 15 Dordogne prehistoric sites
- 16 Turkey: 7 - 9 days
- 17 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 18 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 19 northern Portugal
- 20 Is this realistic... advice?
- 21 Potential trip - Balkans
- 22 Making reservations in Italy
- 23 Amalfi Coast town to stay in?
- 24 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 25 Spain and Portugal in Depth