in early October we are planning to travel from Barcelona to Malaga and stay in that area for 5 or 6 days. Any suggestions on how best to divide the trip - I was thinking maybe 2 hotels in separate cities for 2 or 3 days each? open to any tips on how to best organize, amount of time to allocate for each city, tips for hotels or 'must sees'.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 2 My summer in Paris
- 3 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 4 Birthday Treat
- 5 Car rental in Oxford, UK
- 6 3 weeks northern Italy advice
- 7 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 8 Euro railways
- 9 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 10 Need advice on day trip to Cotswold from London
- 11 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 12 Short, Solo, Springish Saga in the Land of Ice and Fire
- 13 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 14 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 15 Itinerary Malaga - Tarifa
- 16 Azores 7 days
- 17 Thoughts on Valencia for two days from Barcelona?
- 18 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 19 Italy, Spain and France
- 20 Need last minute rental in Amsterdam
- 21 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 22 British Isles Cruise
- 23 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 24 Sweden and Denmark
- 25 Ideas for trip somewhere in Europe this October for 4?