in early October we are planning to travel from Barcelona to Malaga and stay in that area for 5 or 6 days. Any suggestions on how best to divide the trip - I was thinking maybe 2 hotels in separate cities for 2 or 3 days each? open to any tips on how to best organize, amount of time to allocate for each city, tips for hotels or 'must sees'.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 2 %$ @(1800.841.6436 )$#
- 3 Spain.. suggestions please
- 4 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 5 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 6 London dining service charge
- 7 Vienna - Site seeing help
- 8 How hard (for an American) to drive in Yorkshire?
- 9 London Paris
- 10 The Rain in Spain and more
- 11 Scotland Question
- 12 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 13 Greek Islands - Which to use as our base?
- 14 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 15 Luggage on trains/security?
- 16 Family vacation near Amsterdam
- 17 The DCC scam is spreading
- 18 What clothes?
- 19 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 20 the reality that it helps
- 21 Venice to Positano
- 22 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 23 I'm Croatian, ask me anything!
- 24 Hotels in Galway, Ennis? Also Car Rental Suggestions Wanted
- 25 Transportation from Budapest to Krakow