in early October we are planning to travel from Barcelona to Malaga and stay in that area for 5 or 6 days. Any suggestions on how best to divide the trip - I was thinking maybe 2 hotels in separate cities for 2 or 3 days each? open to any tips on how to best organize, amount of time to allocate for each city, tips for hotels or 'must sees'.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [POLL] Have you ever been in NP Plitvice Lake in Croatia?
- 2 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 3 Versailles or Mont St Michel ?
- 4 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 5 Overnight Layover -London
- 6 Flamenco in Sevilla
- 7 hotel in Prague
- 8 "Free" walking tours--what to tip guide
- 9 RHK's Spring Trip
- 10 5 Days in Provence
- 11 15 nights in Italy
- 12 Help-1st time solo travel in Basel and Amsterdam
- 13 Shoppingin Spain
- 14 Dublin to Dingle?
- 15 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 16 Feedback Please: Honeymoon Itinerary....first draft
- 17 Glencoe As A Base in Scotland?
- 18 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day
- 19 Finally, Norway Itin - please critique & advise
- 20 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 21 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 22 Half-day in Lindau- What to do?
- 23 Another Visit to London
- 24 Wine tour recommendations around Greve
- 25 September Mediterranean Honeymoon