in early October we are planning to travel from Barcelona to Malaga and stay in that area for 5 or 6 days. Any suggestions on how best to divide the trip - I was thinking maybe 2 hotels in separate cities for 2 or 3 days each? open to any tips on how to best organize, amount of time to allocate for each city, tips for hotels or 'must sees'.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Belgium advice
- 2 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 3 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 4 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 5 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 6 Rome for a week
- 7 Ireland to Scotland
- 8 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 9 Family-centered tour for Colosseum or Vatican? Please help!
- 10 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 11 Barcelona 4 days and Lisbon 3 days.
- 12 Overnight Train Questions
- 13 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition
- 14 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 15 Poland in September
- 16 Fivizzano; near Aulla, Italy
- 17 Please suggest a hike from Ravello- with kids
- 18 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 19 10 day trip - very initial thinking
- 20 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 21 Venice Restaurant on Easter Sunday?
- 22 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 23 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 24 Amalfi or Positano
- 25 Rome to Positano