in early October we are planning to travel from Barcelona to Malaga and stay in that area for 5 or 6 days. Any suggestions on how best to divide the trip - I was thinking maybe 2 hotels in separate cities for 2 or 3 days each? open to any tips on how to best organize, amount of time to allocate for each city, tips for hotels or 'must sees'.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 2 Rioja - Where to Stay the Night?
- 3 Help needed for Netherlands itinerary please
- 4 Dinan or Avranches to visit Le Mont St. Michel?
- 5 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 6 Ravenna Mosaics
- 7 Shopping: and how to bring it back with you? Spain/Basque/France
- 8 Cyprus or Turkey for a beach holiday?
- 9 FlamencoTickets.com reliable site?
- 10 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 11 Greece Itinerary
- 12 Munich, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest
- 13 What do you trust more: Booking or Tripadvisor?
- 14 Does the heat of Europe ever grind you down?
- 15 15 days trip to Europe
- 16 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 17 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 18 Cinque Terre trail closures?
- 19 Amsterdam, Germany
- 20 Markets in Malaga, Seville, Madrid
- 21 The nieces take Bruce and Marija to Paris, Venice and London
- 22 European Travel in March
- 23 Scotland Highlands Help
- 24 I'm moving to Italy...one way or another
- 25 Changing planes in Frankfurt