in early October we are planning to travel from Barcelona to Malaga and stay in that area for 5 or 6 days. Any suggestions on how best to divide the trip - I was thinking maybe 2 hotels in separate cities for 2 or 3 days each? open to any tips on how to best organize, amount of time to allocate for each city, tips for hotels or 'must sees'.
Malaga - Seville - Cordoba - Grenada questions
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 2 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 3 Scotland November 2015
- 4 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 5 Southern Spain
- 6 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 7 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 8 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 9 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 10 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 11 1 week in the Cyclades
- 12 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 13 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 14 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 15 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 16 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 17 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 18 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 21 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 22 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 23 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 24 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 25 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe