We'll be hiring a charter minibus (16/ 19 seater) to take us Granada after a check out from Molina Lario Hotel in Malaga.
Prior to departure for Granada, I'm considering 2 options (visiting on foot OR combination walk + minibus?) :
Option 1) Hotel Molina Lario > Romana Theater > Cathedral > Mercado Market (bus pick up at his location).
Option 2) Hotel Molina Lario > Mercado market > Cathedral > Roman Theater > Picasso Museum (bus pick up at his location).
My question is related to the arrangements of the bus pick up location. I would like to minimise backtracking from attractions back to the hotel which would also cut into our time in Granada.
Is the area around the Market and around the Picasso museum suitable for a bus pickup? Is there a parking area where the bus could wait for us? Looking at Google maps, I saw a parking lot outside of the Market, not sure if a minibus can park and wait there.
Is my only option to walk back to the hotel and have the bus pick us up there?
Thank you for any advice or insights!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris: Les Grands Voisins Project...
- 2 Reaching the Lake District
- 3 places : Italy Austria Germany Switzerland France Belgium Spain
- 4 Eastern Sicily Itinerary Help Needed
- 5 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 6 Bologna, Modena or Parma for a base?
- 7 Amsterdam and Antwerp?
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 My special places in Europe
- 10 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 11 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 12 Advice for Time in Cumbria and/or Yorkshire Dales
- 13 Is Dresden worth a day-trip?
- 14 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 15 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 16 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 17 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 18 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 19 first time for teens in spain-barcelona and where else?
- 20 Varenna to hotel near Milan airport
- 21 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 22 Budva or Perast in Montenegro
- 23 Crannog Centre or Atholl Country Life Museum
- 24 Italy in a week
- 25 France: Perigord - Interesting Article
Malaga: arranging a minibus pick up -- how to choose a location?