I'll be visiting Spain for 10 days during the Christmas season, arriving and leaving from Madrid. Besides a required stop for 2 or 3 days in Salamanca we don't have anything planned. One idea we have is to stay in Madrid but take daily trips to the surrounding towns such as Toledo, Alcalá de Henares, Aranjuez, etc. Do you think it's too much time to spend in one area? Is visiting Granada, Sevilla, or maybe a trip to Galicia or the Basque region worth it considering the travel times and that we have to squeeze in Salamanca?
Background: We have visited Barcelona and don't want to go again (on this trip!). Also, we are pretty laid back and enjoy living the lifestyle of the cities we stay in, shopping for groceries, cooking our own meals, doing things on our own times, etc. In that case we are not considering visiting more than 3 cities.
Thanks a lot.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 해외토토 c p s 33 . c o m
- 2 사다리분석 c p s 33 . c o m
- 3 해외사설 c p s 33 . c o m
- 4 Zurich to Milan trip
- 5 First, jet lagged day, in Barcelona
- 6 Greece - when is the best time to go for warm but not too crowded?
- 7 Finalized my Summer 2018 Italy Honeymoon Itinerary!
- 8 Stonehenge Inner Circle next May
- 9 Southern Iceland itinerary add-ons!
- 10 Italy Car Scam
- 11 Quizz !
- 12 Pay attention to your watches !
- 13 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)
- 14 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 15 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 16 car insurance italy
- 17 Christmas Day in Granada
- 18 a group of old friends traveling to croatia
- 19 Barcelona to Grindenwald area
- 20 Pompei, Naples and...Sorrento?
- 21 Itinerary advice Greece Nov 18-26
- 22 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 23 Venice/Mestre
- 24 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 25 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018