i will like to go to Macedonia from Greece if possible, but do not know is this country is worth a visit. I saw pictures of Ohrid and it looks similar to Dubrovnik. Since I have been to Duubrovnik is this country worth visintg? Is there scenery or beautiful countryside? Any help will be great
Macedonia worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Any knowledge of the Kavouri - Vouliagmeni (Athens Suburbs) Greece
- 2 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 3 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 4 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 5 Advice for budget trip to Venice, espec trains & Groupons
- 6 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 7 Special restaurants - recommendations needed
- 8 London visit
- 9 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 10 Trouble purchasing tickets to Sagrada Familia online
- 11 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 12 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 13 Would someone critique my food/drinking itinerary for St. Petersburg?
- 14 Duoro river cruises
- 15 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 16 Munich and Dachau
- 17 Nine Van Gogh paintings in Arles until august 31, 2014 !
- 18 What to wear
- 19 Small group for Colosseum
- 20 Useful website for France
- 21 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 22 The Times reveals secret best beaches: mediterranean
- 23 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 24 Venice canal boats--best deals?
- 25 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!