i will like to go to Macedonia from Greece if possible, but do not know is this country is worth a visit. I saw pictures of Ohrid and it looks similar to Dubrovnik. Since I have been to Duubrovnik is this country worth visintg? Is there scenery or beautiful countryside? Any help will be great
Macedonia worth visiting?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Questions on Ferry from Bodrum to Rhodes
- 2 Travelling two weeks in London, Ireland and Scotland.
- 3 Where to watch World Cup in Berlin
- 4 7 days in Greece
- 5 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 6 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 London hotel
- 9 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 10 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish
- 11 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 12 A drive in Europe
- 13 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 14 First solo trip to Europe - destination advice
- 15 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 16 Seeking guidance on 14 day first time trip to Ireland
- 17 North of Spain from Bilbao
- 18 day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 19 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 20 Paris in April?
- 21 Prague - Tram #22
- 22 car rental companies Italy
- 23 Edinburgh To St. Andrews
- 24 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 25 Toulouse and beyond -