We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Lyon to The Hague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 2 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 3 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 4 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 5 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 6 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 7 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 8 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 9 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 10 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 11 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 12 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 13 Schengen Visa Rules
- 14 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 15 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 16 Small Towns Spain(Catalonia,LaRioja,Navarra,Basque)w/ trip to Bordeaux
- 17 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 18 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 19 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 20 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Is my plan ok
- 23 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 24 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 25 5 Observations About Paris