We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking help on my 12 days trip from Switzerland to Austria
- 2 Short Trip to Usak, (Eastern Aegean Turkey)
- 3 If Greece exits
- 4 Night life for 20 somethings: Madrid vs. Barcelona
- 5 Berlin Walking Tours - Any recommendations?
- 6 Lisbon transportation
- 7 Bluebells and Blackfaced Sheep on the Single Track Roads of Scotland
- 8 Tuscany with kids; day hikes, hill towns, off the beaten path
- 9 Rental property in Berner Oberland?
- 10 Espagne, Olé! Ancient to modern, through Andalucia, Toledo and Madrid
- 11 Wurzberg parking outside of city
- 12 Reserving Trains During the Off-Season
- 13 Best way to deal with large, cash-only lodging bill - Amsterdam
- 14 Gorges du Tarn- No car...?
- 15 Eating Our Way Through Paris...Again! Trip Report
- 16 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 17 5 days in Paris
- 18 Last Supper Tickets Milan
- 19 Paris to Barcelona June 2016 sights and cost
- 20 Package Tours of Normandy
- 21 Three girls in Naples
- 22 20-day tour arrangement in the UK
- 23 car rental in Rome
- 24 Questions regarding currency exhange
- 25 Swiss Bernese Regional Pass - Part way OK, then rest of way pay?