We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Lyon to The Hague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Food Tour
- 2 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 3 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 4 Art in Paris
- 5 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 6 Great London Bars with a view
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Rental car while in Ireland
- 9 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 10 Hotels that we found special
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 13 St Germain
- 14 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 15 First Time to UK since 2001
- 16 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 17 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 18 Too many Trip Reports
- 19 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 20 I dream of Europe
- 21 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 22 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 Portugal Trip Report 2014