We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Lyon to The Hague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 2 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 3 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 4 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 5 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 6 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 7 Recs for Dublin B&B?
- 8 BMW European Delivery program
- 9 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 10 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 11 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 12 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 13 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 14 Eating in University cafeterias
- 15 your favorite coasts/shores, lake or sea
- 16 travel to western Europe from India
- 17 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 18 Visiting Pompeii Via Train From Naples To Sorrento
- 19 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 20 wineries near Ronda
- 21 Questions on Cork and Another Irish Town Suggestion!
- 22 A Vote for Malta: Most Rude.
- 23 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.