We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Lyon to The Hague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Monaco to Paris on Monday June 1st to catch 5pm flight from CDG to JFK
- 2 Pousadas
- 3 Umbria, Marche - where to add extra days
- 4 Best Location for Month Stay in Spain
- 5 Train tickets and Theatre tickets: how far in advance to book?
- 6 London, Vienna, Prague Trip Report -- Part 2 Easter Sunday London
- 7 What is open in Naples on May 1 ?
- 8 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 9 Netherlands-Belgium-Northern France Itinerary Help
- 10 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 11 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 12 Scotland
- 13 A Very Brief Report of My Recent Trip to Paris
- 14 Nike tennis shoes and leggings
- 15 Change in Travel
- 16 Logistics for Rental Car in Spain
- 17 Thinking About Amsterdam
- 18 ireland
- 19 How long does it take to hike to the bottom of the gorge in Ronda and back?
- 20 Grandhotel Giessbach in Switzerland
- 21 Some Ireland enjoyment tips
- 22 France and Spain in 14 days?
- 23 Any other tour/sightseeing sites, besides Viator???
- 24 which mountain for snow experience for non skier - first visit to France
- 25 Traveling with 6 in the Netherlands & Friesland - car or train?