We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Lyon to The Hague
- 1 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 2 Hotels in Sorrento
- 3 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 4 private tour from cruise port in Naples
- 5 Help! Creating a Budget for my DS Graduation Trip to Europe
- 6 Airport shuttle from CDG to Paris
- 7 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 8 Germany with 6 month old.
- 9 Venice - Verona - Padova - Vienna Trip Report
- 10 Which tour company would be best?
- 11 Just Returned from a Gate 1 Danube River Cruise
- 12 Help with Provence and French Riviera
- 13 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 14 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 15 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 16 Apartment in Seville
- 17 Irish Pub Arrival Time ?
- 18 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 19 Germany and Italy
- 20 day trips from Stuttgart
- 21 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 22 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 23 two weeks in Croatia Bosnia and Montenegro
- 24 Need a focus/theme for trip
- 25 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!