We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three days in Athens
- 2 A week in Verona. Please critique my daytrip list.
- 3 waterproof sunscreens may begin losing effectiveness after perhaps
- 4 A month in Normandy (Rouen): calling Normandy afficionados
- 5 Honoring my Father, Belgium, Amsterdam, London and TWO GTGs
- 6 3 weeks- Italy and Croatia Trip Itinerary Help
- 7 Need some Venice planning help
- 8 Walking tour of Edinburgh
- 9 Day Trip from London
- 10 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 11 Where to buy Saffron?
- 12 15 nights in Italy
- 13 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 14 Italy Itinerary Feedback wanted!
- 15 2 weeks in Laval France
- 16 Lack of diversity? Venice/Florence/Rome
- 17 Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin, Venice, Rome too much for 15-20 days?
- 18 Western vs Central Finland for a road trip
- 19 5 Days in Rome with a Wheelchair
- 20 2 Days in Brussels
- 21 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 22 Intercity Train
- 23 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 24 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 25 London (and the rest of the UK) Calling...