We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant recommendations for lunch in Dijon?
- 2 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 3 Americans moving to Europe - Suggestions?
- 4 St Denis Cathedral
- 5 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 6 Driving (hire car) in Paris, France, Belgium
- 7 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 8 Praiano
- 9 No Periods in British Written English!
- 10 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 11 Help please
- 12 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 13 Dublin or Amsterdam?
- 14 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 15 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 16 Booking through Loco2 Train
- 17 Iceland - which direction to drive RIng Road? Clockwise or counter?
- 18 Looking for a unique 3 days in Venice
- 19 Rome to venice
- 20 Two weeks in Italy flying in and out of Milan
- 21 Day trip to Lake Como from Milan
- 22 Recommendation for GPS with Europe maps
- 23 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 24 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 25 Areas in Milan