We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 2 Need Help with German Train Schedule
- 3 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 4 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 5 LUCKY TO BE ALIVE !!!
- 6 dinner jackets
- 7 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 8 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 9 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 10 Italy Switzerland Croata Itinerary Help
- 11 Weekend in Galicia -- Sil River Gorge
- 12 Gubbio, Gubbio, wherefore art thou, O Gubbio?
- 13 Suggestions for Switzerland-Italy Trip??
- 14 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 15 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 16 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 17 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 18 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 19 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 20 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 21 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 22 Cordoba Overnight?
- 23 Piedmont as a destination
- 24 2 weeks Europe trip
- 25 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017