We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Order/Method of Travel
- 2 Barcelona - Am I the only one who wasn't blown away?
- 3 sncf help
- 4 Rome, Florence, Venice
- 5 Train from Torino (Turin) to Paris
- 6 Possible flight cancellation?
- 7 Where to go after Venice Italy?
- 8 First Weekend in Switzerland
- 9 Buying Plane Tickets 101
- 10 Another Paris Trip Report
- 11 Dubrovnik's old pharmacy
- 12 Spain in Nov.
- 13 December in "Germany"
- 14 Last week of Dec and 1st week of Jan
- 15 Agritourism: Alsace Region of France
- 16 Thinking of ROME? Really???
- 17 Paris dining-with teens
- 18 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 19 January Travel
- 20 Amalfi Coast in June
- 21 Murano glass question
- 22 Awe inspiring on the Amalfi Coast....an Albergo "Clash of the Titans"
- 23 St. Petersburg: Gosh, it's expensive
- 24 Ferrari Factory
- 25 Help! First Time to Italy