We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Oh Italy, What to wear!
- 2 3 weeks in Italy...questions...
- 3 Day Trips from Venice with Tweens / Teens
- 4 Family vacay in Europe
- 5 London, Edinburgh, Italy..HELP!
- 6 Please help with my almost 3 week itinerary for Croatia
- 7 Italy - best two central locations
- 8 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 9 Another Book List for Italy
- 10 Croatia, Slovenia, Austria with Preschoolers
- 11 Rome, Amalfi coast September/October help
- 12 Good and not too touristy restaurants
- 13 Day trip suggestion from London
- 14 Trip Report:Rome, Florence, Tuscany in December
- 15 Back to Paris--need hotel advice
- 16 Classical Music in Milan
- 17 Pousadas in Portugal
- 18 Eight Days in Berlin; Walks, Food, Museums and Ambivalence
- 19 Places to visits near Porto
- 20 From Denmark to Balkan and around
- 21 16-Day Driving Trip in Sicily
- 22 12 Days in Italy
- 23 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 24 Whirlwind Iceland w/ two kids - trip report
- 25 Help with itinerary in Southern Italy in Maye