We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Romantic hotel in venice
- 2 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 3 Tipping culture in Croatia and the Balkans
- 4 10 days in Spain
- 5 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 6 British Isles Cruise
- 7 Valencia Oct 6-8 Swim in Sea?
- 8 Catalan Pyrenees
- 9 Single 30's looking for tour | Europe
- 10 Art History lover - itinerary help
- 11 Driving to Cesky Krumlov
- 12 Helsinki vs Talinn vs Gdansk vs ???
- 13 MaiTaiTom's "Insane For Spain" - 2015
- 14 HELP!!` I'm being held prisoner.
- 15 10-day Itinerary Shannon to Southwest and West Ireland
- 16 Trip Report Western Crete, Paros and Naxos 2015
- 17 translation
- 18 Approx cost of taxi between Sorrento and Positano
- 19 ALGARVE- MALAGA Spain road trip...help needed
- 20 Euro railways
- 21 Paris Vacation Rentals in 2015
- 22 Turkey Quick Trip
- 23 Looking for place to stop on way to Rome from Amalfi
- 24 Birthday Treat
- 25 Thoughts on Valencia for two days from Barcelona?