We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Lyon to The Hague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Marche Bastille - Oct Hours and Meet up Location?
- 2 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 3 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 4 Anyone familiar with these Ile St. Louis apartments?
- 5 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 6 biking in France
- 7 Flight into London out Frankfurt (stop Paris, Amsterdam Prague)?
- 8 South of France - recommendations please!
- 9 Leaving for Paris in three weeks, what are the must "book ahead" sights?
- 10 Add a day to Madrid or Barcelona??
- 11 Barcelona at night? Single female...
- 12 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 13 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 14 Sienna at night
- 15 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 16 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 17 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 18 Siena Favorites?
- 19 Flying Virgin Atlantic Premium Economy to London
- 20 Help with France itinerary
- 21 Terrorism in Europe
- 22 Planning a trip to Northern Italy/Lake Como
- 23 Question for those who have traveled to Portugal
- 24 Traveling to France
- 25 Need Cinque Terre/ Liguria advice