We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece Experts
- 2 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/invigor8-reviews/
- 3 Europe itinerary review
- 4 Food or Tapas tours in Madrid and/or Barcelona
- 5 Lunch near Sants station Barcelona
- 6 Enjoying England for a year!
- 7 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 8 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 9 RENFE error message during payment
- 10 Gracia Neighborhood in Barcelona Spain
- 11 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 12 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 13 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/sytropin-hgh-spray/
- 14 Avoid Viking River Cruises
- 15 Favorite restaurants in Paris
- 16 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 17 Advice on these Madrid apartments and hostels please.
- 18 Wine Tour in Florence/Tuscany
- 19 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 20 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 21 Favorite restaurants in Barcelona, Seville, Granada, San Sebastian
- 22 Train passes
- 23 Best places in Paris to catch Pokémon?
- 24 Girls Trip to Rome!
- 25 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest