We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Lyon to The Hague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Things to do in Laxån, Sweden
- 2 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 3 Where to honeymoon in Southern France and Northern Italy?
- 4 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 5 Please help me plan my trip!
- 6 A week in spain
- 7 Medieval Dinner other than Bunratty
- 8 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 9 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 10 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 11 Family trip to France with kids
- 12 Buying Louis Vuitton Handbag
- 13 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 14 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 15 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 16 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 17 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 18 Car Rental in Iceland
- 19 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 20 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 21 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 22 scotland trave;
- 23 Italy food budget
- 24 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 25 Europe in June with 8-year old