We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amalfi Coast
- 2 Any itinerary hints for Prague
- 3 Scenic drive Bologna to Lucca?
- 4 3 nights in Madrid
- 5 Quite Possibly the Best Mobile Phone/SIM Deal
- 6 Help me make this possible!
- 7 Kayak = Priceline and unavailable flights?
- 8 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 9 London Hotel - Different Request
- 10 IWM
- 11 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 12 alcazar question and seville advice
- 13 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 14 My Topic TitleT 10 card question
- 15 London in Winter Report
- 16 Iceland trip report!
- 17 Shortest wait for the Vatican without prebooking online?
- 18 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 19 Lonely Planet‘s Best in Europe list-your thoughts please
- 20 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 21 Anniversary trip to France
- 22 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 23 Nice to Cinque Terre where to stay.
- 24 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 25 Spain in September/October:a Good Idea?