We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Lyon to The Hague
- 1 Chambermaid tipping
- 2 TGV and Provence questions
- 3 Novels set in Greece
- 4 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 5 Greek islands from Turkey
- 6 To Paris and Provence in June
- 7 Is there a best time of day to visit the Alhambra?
- 8 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 9 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 10 Bavarian Honeymoon Suggestions
- 11 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 12 More help with housing in Puglia
- 13 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 14 Euro Train
- 15 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 16 15 Day Europe Trip - Mix of rail and car.. Cost ineffective?
- 17 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 18 Rome Accommodation
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Travel from Prague to Basel
- 21 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 22 Advice on relocating to Italy?
- 23 Italian Lakes gardens
- 24 London for Christmas
- 25 Garmisch, Nuremberg and Munich Nov trip