We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 The dog cemetery of Asnières
- 2 Establishing a Realistic Food Budget
- 3 Private transportation
- 4 Glastonbury vs Bath
- 5 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 6 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 7 Oct vs Nov for Greece
- 8 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 9 X-ray machines at train stations in Europe?
- 10 Dublin Ireland Hotel Advice for early June
- 11 Churches of the East Riding of Yorkshire
- 12 Lufth on strike 26-28 nov
- 13 Global Travel Warning...
- 14 COP 21 transportation disruptions 29-30 November 2015
- 15 Train from Interlaken to Venice
- 16 Paris Under Seige...
- 17 WORLD'S TRUSTED NO. 1 SPELL CASTER+27791897218 PROFESSOR SIPHO
- 18 Sample European Itinerary for a solo traveler.
- 19 Belgian govt terror alert: Avoid malls, concerts & trains
- 20 Highclere Castle(Downton Abbey) tours, UK
- 21 Advices about our itiniary
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 A week in Burgundy
- 24 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary
- 25 Dynamic Currency Conversion is Alive & Well in Paris