We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Lyon to The Hague
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 2 Toulouse, The Dordogne(based in Sarlat) and Paris
- 3 Best place to base for Yorkshire Dales, York and area
- 4 France to Italy advice needed please
- 5 half day at Madrid Prado ?
- 6 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 7 Best area for apartment - attending conference Copenhagen
- 8 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 9 rail pass
- 10 April in Madrid
- 11 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 12 4 weeks by rail starting Rome
- 13 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 14 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 15 mallorca
- 16 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 17 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 18 Using Obb website
- 19 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 20 Age for booking a hotel?
- 21 Stansted Express or National Express - which is better?
- 22 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 23 Help Plan Our Trip !
- 24 Paris winter sales
- 25 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?