We're planning 5 weeks in Europe this summer with our family (we have two boys ages 12 and 14 - seasoned and enthusiastic travellers!). I've got it all planned, except for 10 days between Lyon and The Hague. We'll be ready to leave France at that point (and ditch the car) and I thought I'd cast the net to see what suggestions this community can give me! I see so many great ideas on this forum. Hitting a great car manufacturing plant on the way would thrill the boys. I told them for every car tour we do I get to take them to an art gallery
The family has a wide range of interests - we're overwhelmed by the possibilities!
It will be in mid-July (unfortunate, I know!)
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alone in Paris
- 2 Ira, Ira, Ira, who is Ira?
- 3 where to go in between hallstatt and prague?
- 4 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 5 Train strikes - Spain
- 6 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Go To Paris
- 7 Madrid and Seville in February ?
- 8 Favorite European cemeteries?
- 9 Ice for a cooler
- 10 Don't kill me - 88 days in Paris Airbnb?
- 11 Greece/Turkey/Croatia
- 12 how best to arrive to sarlat from paris
- 13 honeymoon eats and drinks
- 14 Athens or Istanbul in Nov'15 Solo female traveller
- 15 House/villa in Italy or France
- 16 What to do other then museums in Rome. 2 full days?
- 17 Hotel at or near Brussels airport
- 18 Swimming in late September or early October
- 19 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 20 What to do in Dublin/ Waterford in 1 day
- 21 lodging in/near madrid
- 22 Advise on where to base in Ireland for 2 week trip
- 23 London - Home From Home Apartment Rental Agency
- 24 Itinerary Check-In
- 25 Would love input on France Itinerary: Paris, Avignon & Annecy with kids