We are in the planning stages of a trip this fall which includes train travel in Germany. There are some towns which we would like visit for a few hours before getting back on the train. What do we do with our luggage? Do the rail stations have storage facilities?
Luggage Storage Facilities
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris in April?
- 2 Trip to Italy - please weigh in with suggestions and tips!!
- 3 Three days in Spain
- 4 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 5 Sicily Suggetions
- 6 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 7 best neighborhood/area to stay in rome?
- 8 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 9 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 7 days in Greece
- 12 Estonia Amber
- 13 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 14 Amalfi transport to Pompeii ruins
- 15 Day trip on the Rhine
- 16 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 17 Flam, Norway railway
- 18 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 19 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 20 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 21 Online hotel reservation sites reliable?
- 22 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 23 He said , she said
- 24 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 25 car rental companies Italy