We are in the planning stages of a trip this fall which includes train travel in Germany. There are some towns which we would like visit for a few hours before getting back on the train. What do we do with our luggage? Do the rail stations have storage facilities?
Luggage Storage Facilities
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 2 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 3 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 4 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 5 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 6 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 7 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 8 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 9 Riga 2014
- 10 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 11 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 12 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 13 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 14 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 15 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 16 Back home problems with sim card
- 17 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 18 Budapest
- 19 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 20 Budapest--baggage storage
- 21 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 22 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna
- 23 Taxi in Rome from airport to city
- 24 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 25 Reviews on Adriatic Travel Agency?