We will be a group of 3 generations traveling to France next June for my parents' 50th wedding anniversary. We've narrowed our potential rental locations to Gordes, Goult or further east between Jouques and Rians (20 min NE of Aix). We're having a hard time deciding as we had originally wanted to be within walking distance of a village but have decided that is not of particular concern. So my question - is the Luberon or Provence area a better bet? Have any of you stayed near Jouques? We like to explore villages, cafes, and museums but not be stuck in traffic or fighting throngs of tourists especially since the grandchildren will be along. Thanks for suggestions in advance.
Luberon or Provence
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 2 France,Spain,Italy
- 3 Schengen Visa Rules
- 4 Which european city?
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 7 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 8 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 9 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 13 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 14 Scotland November 2015
- 15 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 16 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 17 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 18 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 19 Portugal Trip
- 20 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 21 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 22 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 23 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 24 Rail tickets Question: Dusseldorf, Amsterdam, Antwerp
- 25 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris