Hey everyone. I am looking to do a trip to Paris for 9 to 12 days in August. We will be flying out of Atlanta . We (a group of 8) have never been overseas and we want to see a lot while there. We wouldn't mind flying into say London and taking a train through out that region. I would love to see Amsterdam . We are looking for good nightlife, cuisine, and shopping. Would there be any other place we could see if we flew somewhere else and took a train in another direction to get to Paris?Please help and Thank you.
Looking to do a 9-12 day trip to Paris in August with a group of people!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What cities in Poland have you visited?
- 2 Madrid hotel near Atocha Station
- 3 Looking for 5* Beach Resort
- 4 venice, italy
- 5 Rocamaxour
- 6 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 7 construction near Shangri-La Paris or Le Royal Monceau Paris?
- 8 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 9 Free family pass for kids with Berner Oberland Pass?
- 10 Umbria - planning for 3 or 4 days in April
- 11 Home Base in Belgium
- 12 Greece after the Vote
- 13 April in Madrid
- 14 Euro Travel Quiz - Places Reeking of History
- 15 Big and little towns of Europe
- 16 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 17 Innsbruck and surroundings
- 18 Navigo Decouverte
- 19 I finally have my Scotland trip all booked.
- 20 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 21 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 22 Quiet beach town in Italy?
- 23 Gastehaus Alpenkranz
- 24 Up coming strikes at Spanish airports 2015
- 25 Which Florence hotel?