Hey everyone. I am looking to do a trip to Paris for 9 to 12 days in August. We will be flying out of Atlanta . We (a group of 8) have never been overseas and we want to see a lot while there. We wouldn't mind flying into say London and taking a train through out that region. I would love to see Amsterdam . We are looking for good nightlife, cuisine, and shopping. Would there be any other place we could see if we flew somewhere else and took a train in another direction to get to Paris?Please help and Thank you.
Looking to do a 9-12 day trip to Paris in August with a group of people!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 2 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 3 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 4 3 weeks in Europe
- 5 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 6 How much time did -you- spend in Delphi and Olympia?
- 7 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 8 Ireland Southwest
- 9 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 10 Monet in Normandy
- 11 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 12 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 13 Rome airport--should I arrive more than 2 hours early?
- 14 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 15 Matisse at Tate
- 16 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 17 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 18 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 21 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 22 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 23 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 24 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?