Hey everyone. I am looking to do a trip to Paris for 9 to 12 days in August. We will be flying out of Atlanta . We (a group of 8) have never been overseas and we want to see a lot while there. We wouldn't mind flying into say London and taking a train through out that region. I would love to see Amsterdam . We are looking for good nightlife, cuisine, and shopping. Would there be any other place we could see if we flew somewhere else and took a train in another direction to get to Paris?Please help and Thank you.
Looking to do a 9-12 day trip to Paris in August with a group of people!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy, Pompeii and where to stay
- 2 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 3 London: Open-Air Winter Swimming...Take the Plunge!
- 4 Venice veg friendly restaurant suggestions pls
- 5 Passport Delays
- 6 First trip we lost a car, this trip we lose a lady
- 7 Brugge photo on Bing
- 8 British English
- 9 A town in France for a month
- 10 Feedback on Italian Language Courses in Bologna
- 11 How do I use a SIM card in Spain and Portugal?
- 12 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 13 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 14 Anybody in Amalfi right now? Weather?
- 15 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 16 Spending money in Italy?
- 17 A week in Basque Country: Bilbao, San Sebastian, Biarritz
- 18 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 19 Spain for 7 days
- 20 Normandy in October
- 21 Thanks to Fodorites for help planning Paris/London trip
- 22 18 DAYS IN VIENNA, 7 DAYS WITH A 4-YEAR-OLD
- 23 Help! Just 3 nights in CROATIA: where should we go?
- 24 Help! Only a few days in CROTIA: where would you go?
- 25 first family trip to Switzerland