Hey everyone. I am looking to do a trip to Paris for 9 to 12 days in August. We will be flying out of Atlanta . We (a group of 8) have never been overseas and we want to see a lot while there. We wouldn't mind flying into say London and taking a train through out that region. I would love to see Amsterdam . We are looking for good nightlife, cuisine, and shopping. Would there be any other place we could see if we flew somewhere else and took a train in another direction to get to Paris?Please help and Thank you.
Looking to do a 9-12 day trip to Paris in August with a group of people!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg
- 2 To include Florence or Not....A Venice, (maybe Florence), and Rome trip
- 3 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 4 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 5 A week in Sicily doable or not?
- 6 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 7 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 8 In Paris on my own
- 9 Use of a Schwab Bank ATM Card in France
- 10 Where should we go in early- to mid-May: Spain, Greece, Croatia?
- 11 Sardinia- which northeast town?
- 12 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 13 Croatia
- 14 Please Help with Destination City In Belgium
- 15 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 16 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 17 Buying Italian train tickets online
- 18 Bologna Restaurants
- 19 COSMOS Tour- 9 day Irish Explorer
- 20 German Wings
- 21 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 22 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 23 Does anyone know of a good resource for Castles
- 24 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 25 Bologna: Aperitivo Time