Hey everyone. I am looking to do a trip to Paris for 9 to 12 days in August. We will be flying out of Atlanta . We (a group of 8) have never been overseas and we want to see a lot while there. We wouldn't mind flying into say London and taking a train through out that region. I would love to see Amsterdam . We are looking for good nightlife, cuisine, and shopping. Would there be any other place we could see if we flew somewhere else and took a train in another direction to get to Paris?Please help and Thank you.
Looking to do a 9-12 day trip to Paris in August with a group of people!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 2 Venice cruise terminal to San Marcos, and San Marcos to airport?
- 3 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 4 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 5 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 6 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 7 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 8 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 9 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 10 Hey Fodor's
- 11 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 12 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 15 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 16 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 17 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 18 Scotland Votes "No"
- 19 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 20 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 21 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 22 Olive Oil
- 23 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 24 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 25 french riviera