Hey everyone. I am looking to do a trip to Paris for 9 to 12 days in August. We will be flying out of Atlanta . We (a group of 8) have never been overseas and we want to see a lot while there. We wouldn't mind flying into say London and taking a train through out that region. I would love to see Amsterdam . We are looking for good nightlife, cuisine, and shopping. Would there be any other place we could see if we flew somewhere else and took a train in another direction to get to Paris?Please help and Thank you.
Looking to do a 9-12 day trip to Paris in August with a group of people!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo grad trip in Europe, 24 days in November! Critique appreciated.
- 2 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years
- 3 Should one go to an iconic place to eat something not very palatable?
- 4 Ventimiglia to Trieste
- 5 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 6 2 weeks in Spain
- 7 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 8 at what point should one get health insurance
- 9 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 10 Lucerne Switzerland
- 11 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 12 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 13 First visit to France in November
- 14 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 15 Confused about train travel - Paris, Colmar, Lucerne, Lake Como
- 16 4 Months in Europe
- 17 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 18 Italy Travelogue, part I (Rome)
- 19 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 20 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 21 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 22 Ellen & Stu Dudley's trip to the Ile de Re & the Loire.
- 23 Dxb St. Juery Schaffhausen
- 24 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 25 Wines charted by flavor