Hey everyone. I am looking to do a trip to Paris for 9 to 12 days in August. We will be flying out of Atlanta . We (a group of 8) have never been overseas and we want to see a lot while there. We wouldn't mind flying into say London and taking a train through out that region. I would love to see Amsterdam . We are looking for good nightlife, cuisine, and shopping. Would there be any other place we could see if we flew somewhere else and took a train in another direction to get to Paris?Please help and Thank you.
Looking to do a 9-12 day trip to Paris in August with a group of people!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Easter week/ Semana Santa in Avila, Toledo, Segovia
- 2 Augsburg with kids
- 3 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 4 13 days Netherlands, Germany, Austria and Zermatt
- 5 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 6 Paris in April?
- 7 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 8 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 9 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 10 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 11 Spontaneous trip to Ireland
- 12 Cordoba -- What to do on a Monday?
- 13 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 14 4 night stay for 5 in interlaken
- 15 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 16 Italy Apartment What To Bring
- 17 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 18 He said , she said
- 19 Wanting to spend 6 months in the French Countryside
- 20 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 21 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 22 Pix from Dresden Trip
- 23 Italy Roma Card, Florence Card Recommended? Train Pass?
- 24 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 25 Sardinia 5 - 7 night, first time in March please help