Hey everyone. I am looking to do a trip to Paris for 9 to 12 days in August. We will be flying out of Atlanta . We (a group of 8) have never been overseas and we want to see a lot while there. We wouldn't mind flying into say London and taking a train through out that region. I would love to see Amsterdam . We are looking for good nightlife, cuisine, and shopping. Would there be any other place we could see if we flew somewhere else and took a train in another direction to get to Paris?Please help and Thank you.
Looking to do a 9-12 day trip to Paris in August with a group of people!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 2 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 3 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 4 Some Observations on a Fantastic Journey through Western Turkey
- 5 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 6 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 7 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 8 Driving Croatia turkey via Greece
- 9 Macarons!
- 10 Arc de Triomphe Elevator
- 11 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 12 Train from Rome Airport FCO to Florence
- 13 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 14 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 15 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?
- 16 First pass itinerary for Spain in October?
- 17 Southern Turkey -- hiking the Lycian Way
- 18 Lycian Way
- 19 Sintra - How to avoid steep uphill walking
- 20 Rental Car in Paris
- 21 Lycian Way Self Guided Options
- 22 A week on the Amalfi Coast--Itinerary Advice Needed!
- 23 3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning
- 24 Cross Border Car Rental in Balkans
- 25 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast