Hey everyone. I am looking to do a trip to Paris for 9 to 12 days in August. We will be flying out of Atlanta . We (a group of 8) have never been overseas and we want to see a lot while there. We wouldn't mind flying into say London and taking a train through out that region. I would love to see Amsterdam . We are looking for good nightlife, cuisine, and shopping. Would there be any other place we could see if we flew somewhere else and took a train in another direction to get to Paris?Please help and Thank you.
Looking to do a 9-12 day trip to Paris in August with a group of people!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 italy
- 2 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 3 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 4 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 7 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 8 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 9 7 Nights in Paris
- 10 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 11 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 12 21 Days in Central Europe
- 13 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 14 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 15 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 18 Overnight bus from Cappadocia to Pamukkale
- 19 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 20 Pre-Purchasing Train Tickets
- 21 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 22 Nice hotel (preferably with views) in Etretat, France?
- 23 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 24 Italy Itinerary - Draft
- 25 Madrid and London