Hey everyone. I am looking to do a trip to Paris for 9 to 12 days in August. We will be flying out of Atlanta . We (a group of 8) have never been overseas and we want to see a lot while there. We wouldn't mind flying into say London and taking a train through out that region. I would love to see Amsterdam . We are looking for good nightlife, cuisine, and shopping. Would there be any other place we could see if we flew somewhere else and took a train in another direction to get to Paris?Please help and Thank you.
Looking to do a 9-12 day trip to Paris in August with a group of people!!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help - Train: Florence to Salerno & Ferry: Salerno to Positano
- 2 scotland trave;
- 3 London Food Tour
- 4 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 5 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 6 Where to stay in London
- 7 Spain. malaga to granada
- 8 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 9 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 10 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 11 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 12 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 13 Trip to Italy
- 14 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 15 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 16 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 17 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 18 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 19 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 20 Freising or Erding?
- 21 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 22 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 23 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 24 Schladming, Austria
- 25 Family trip to France with kids