We are family of 4 (3 adults and 1 child) who will be visiting Venice, Florence and Rome in December. Do you have any recommendations for a hotel that could accommodate all of us. I realize that we may require booking 2 rooms; therefore, apartments may be a better option. Thanks.
Looking for Hotel/Flat Recommendations in Florence, Venice and Italy
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Museums in Berlin
- 2 Italy/Austria/Germany/France
- 3 Italy trip questions
- 4 Best car/shuttle service from Paris to CDG
- 5 Budget family trip to Europe
- 6 Euro Trivia Quiz #17 - British Train Trivia
- 7 Anyone trying to get out of the French Alps?
- 8 Pyrenees logistics
- 9 Berlin
- 10 Two Weeks in France, reposting TR
- 11 Suggestions for European Holiday with Young Children
- 12 caroline_venezia
- 13 Taormina to Palermo
- 14 2 Weeks in Germany in December
- 15 Two Weeks in Italy: Umbria, Tuscany, Piedmont Itinerary Help
- 16 Storytellers in Iceland
- 17 Stay in Chablis or Auxerre?
- 18 1st time in Paris - apartment advice
- 19 Would you recommend Sicily only or Puglia also for a 14-day trip?
- 20 Huge New 5,000 Year Old Underground City Excavated in Cappadocia
- 21 Champagne, Chocolates and Christmas, but no Chanel - Paris and Alsace
- 22 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 23 history museums or locations
- 24 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 25 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?