My favorite way to prepare for a trip is to read historical fiction about where I am going. Any suggestions of good historical novels about France - particularly Paris, Normandy, Brittany and the Loire Valley as that is where we will be going. thanks.
looking for good historical fiction
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 5 Observations About Paris
- 2 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 3 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 4 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 5 One night stopover in Dolomites, where?
- 6 Euro Trivia quiz #17 - People and Places #2
- 7 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 8 Taormina Sicily
- 9 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 10 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 11 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 12 8 Days in Switzerland for the non skier
- 13 Help with itinerary for girls trip to Swizterland
- 14 Euro Trivia Quiz #16
- 15 Iwango went…to Nice
- 16 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 17 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 18 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 19 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 20 Granada
- 21 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 22 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 23 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 24 Pyrenees logistics
- 25 Airport ATMs