We are looking for any information that someone may have on hiring a nanny (in London) to join us on a ten-night trip through London, Paris, and Rome for our 4 and 5 year old sons. Since we can't afford to bring one with us from the states any references would be much appreciated.
Looking for a Nanny for London,Paris,and Rome Feb 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 weather and clothes in Paris Aug 2-8
- 2 Stay away from EF Tours
- 3 I'm in a funk
- 4 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 5 Middle Aged Regular American Guy Review of the Amalfi Coast
- 6 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 7 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 8 Fun, free language website
- 9 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 10 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 11 Bike touring in France
- 12 Does this sound feasible?
- 13 Anyone familiar with Villa Treville?
- 14 Tour Group Operators
- 15 I give up!!! Need some itinerary help please!!
- 16 Where to stay in Naples, Italy
- 17 One week in Ireland itinerary
- 18 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 19 Hotel Millesime or Hotel des Marronniers or Hotel du Danube
- 20 8 Days in Spain - leaving in one week!!
- 21 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 22 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 23 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 24 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 25 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons