We are looking for any information that someone may have on hiring a nanny (in London) to join us on a ten-night trip through London, Paris, and Rome for our 4 and 5 year old sons. Since we can't afford to bring one with us from the states any references would be much appreciated.
Looking for a Nanny for London,Paris,and Rome Feb 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Top 5 choices from London
- 2 Trip from Berlin to Romantic Road towns/Bavaria
- 3 What Have I Forgotten? Month in Europe Coming Up.
- 4 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 5 Rome - A Couple of Questions
- 6 French Government Endorses Airbnb in Paris...
- 7 Vineyard visit from Paris (day trip): Burgundy vs Lorie Valley
- 8 Croatia/Bosnia/Slovenia Itinerary Feeback Request
- 9 Trip to Cornwall with senior - logistics assistance please?
- 10 EUROPE IN 5 MONTHS
- 11 Traveling to Greece & Italy with FOOD allergy (tree nuts)
- 12 Transportation in Paris
- 13 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 14 Plan for the Drive from York to Edinburgh
- 15 Greek Island honeymoon
- 16 Best way to get from Athens to Naples & rec for Greek Isles & Amalfi Coast
- 17 Europcar (via Kemwel) - rent GPS at pickup?
- 18 Tuscany: best day trips/tours - cooking classes, wines tours, other...
- 19 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 20 2 for 1 tickets
- 21 London & Cotswolds Hotels
- 22 Choosing a Parmegiano Reggiano Dairy Farm to Visit
- 23 Split to Venice. Help!
- 24 Andaz Liverpool street or Hyde park?
- 25 Dijon or Beaune for overnight?