We are looking for any information that someone may have on hiring a nanny (in London) to join us on a ten-night trip through London, Paris, and Rome for our 4 and 5 year old sons. Since we can't afford to bring one with us from the states any references would be much appreciated.
Looking for a Nanny for London,Paris,and Rome Feb 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ryanair Cabin Luggage
- 2 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 3 What still confounds you about travel?
- 4 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 5 Naxos Island: Best Way to Get Around?
- 6 Dining at the Eiffel Tower
- 7 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 8 Santorini
- 9 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 10 Advice on Two Week Itinerary Please! (London,Paris,Luxembourg,Brussels)
- 11 Foie gras, redux
- 12 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 13 Questions for my German friends
- 14 Chip but no PIN
- 15 Planning first Solo Backpacking in Europe!
- 16 Best route from Pamukkale to Fethiye by car
- 17 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 18 Advance Tickets Segrada Familia - Barcelona
- 19 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 20 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 21 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 22 Airport to Piraeus
- 23 Train to Airport in Venice
- 24 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 25 Paris Travelogue (One week in June with a toddler)