We are looking for any information that someone may have on hiring a nanny (in London) to join us on a ten-night trip through London, Paris, and Rome for our 4 and 5 year old sons. Since we can't afford to bring one with us from the states any references would be much appreciated.
Looking for a Nanny for London,Paris,and Rome Feb 2014
View all Europe activity »
- 1 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 2 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 3 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 4 3 nights in Bayeux, FRANCE...how to make the most of our days in winter?
- 5 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 6 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 7 rent car / Munich
- 8 To Paris and Provence in June
- 9 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 10 7 days in Andalucia
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 13 Madrid to Sevilla
- 14 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 15 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 16 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 17 A full week in The Netherlands
- 18 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 19 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Ireland in a week
- 22 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 23 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 24 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 25 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"