We are looking for any information that someone may have on hiring a nanny (in London) to join us on a ten-night trip through London, Paris, and Rome for our 4 and 5 year old sons. Since we can't afford to bring one with us from the states any references would be much appreciated.
Looking for a Nanny for London,Paris,and Rome Feb 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 2 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?
- 3 planning a trip to Europe next year!
- 4 Germany: From the Mosel to Munich - A Detailed Trip Report
- 5 I dream of Europe
- 6 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 7 A Greek sojourn
- 8 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 9 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 10 Need help with Baltics trip.
- 11 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 12 Weekend in Norfolk
- 13 Burgundy in May
- 14 Norway Advice
- 15 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 16 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 17 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 18 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 19 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 22 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 23 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 24 50yo sf. Barcelona at night...?
- 25 best transfer from Paris CDG to Paris hotel St Germain