We are looking for any information that someone may have on hiring a nanny (in London) to join us on a ten-night trip through London, Paris, and Rome for our 4 and 5 year old sons. Since we can't afford to bring one with us from the states any references would be much appreciated.
Looking for a Nanny for London,Paris,and Rome Feb 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 2 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 3 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 4 Italy Countryside
- 5 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 6 VISA question
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 9 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 10 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 11 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 12 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 15 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 16 France,Spain,Italy
- 17 Scotland November 2015
- 18 Which european city?
- 19 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 20 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 21 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 22 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 23 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 24 Schengen Visa Rules
- 25 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND