We are looking for any information that someone may have on hiring a nanny (in London) to join us on a ten-night trip through London, Paris, and Rome for our 4 and 5 year old sons. Since we can't afford to bring one with us from the states any references would be much appreciated.
Looking for a Nanny for London,Paris,and Rome Feb 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Alhambra questions
- 2 Great Britain Car Tour Help!
- 3 Trip from Vienna to Budapest
- 4 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 5 Cafe Sacher Vienna - go or not -thoughts
- 6 Where to stay in Varenna, Italy for 2 nights?
- 7 Berlin: evening dining
- 8 Ef Tour 10 days in Bavaria then 15 in Köthen
- 9 Help me choose between hotel spas in Austria/Bavaria!
- 10 Italy: How to get from Venice to Todi, Italy
- 11 Which disposable cell phone to buy in France?
- 12 italy-switzerland travel advice in mid to late May
- 13 Need help extending plan beyond France
- 14 Quick Survey for my thesis about online travel services
- 15 International Lhotse Expedition autumn 2015
- 16 Help with Itinerary, choosing Florence and Venice over Chianti area
- 17 Southern Europe trip (10 NIGHTS - Paris, Barcelona, Milan-Venice-Rome)
- 18 Itinerary help for 3 weeks Frankfurt to Paris
- 19 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 20 London Weekend
- 21 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 22 Mont St. Michele?
- 23 Where to stay near Pont du Gard
- 24 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 25 France 8 days