We are looking for any information that someone may have on hiring a nanny (in London) to join us on a ten-night trip through London, Paris, and Rome for our 4 and 5 year old sons. Since we can't afford to bring one with us from the states any references would be much appreciated.
Looking for a Nanny for London,Paris,and Rome Feb 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 7 Nights in Paris
- 2 Crete or Mallorca? Where to go?
- 3 Experiences with spanish tour operator Iberica Travel?
- 4 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 5 Paris - Cochem - Cologne - Paris
- 6 Day Trip from Paris? Versailles - go or no? Other ideas . . .
- 7 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 8 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 9 Best cheap airport hotel/hostel in Madrid?
- 10 Mallorca, Menorca, Ibiza - 1 week. Seeking lodging, itinerary suggestions.
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Riga 2014
- 13 Albania by bus in 10 days??
- 14 Which town to stay at in Lake Como?
- 15 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 16 How Do I call the US from Italy?
- 17 Itinerary: 13 day trip to Greece
- 18 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 19 Back home problems with sim card
- 20 Getting to San Seb from Madrid
- 21 Budapest
- 22 Bikerscott & Jamikins in Portugal 2010/2011
- 23 Budapest--baggage storage
- 24 Which hostel in Cinque Terre?
- 25 sim card for Prague, Budapest, and Vienna