We are looking for any information that someone may have on hiring a nanny (in London) to join us on a ten-night trip through London, Paris, and Rome for our 4 and 5 year old sons. Since we can't afford to bring one with us from the states any references would be much appreciated.
Looking for a Nanny for London,Paris,and Rome Feb 2014
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How to see Yorkshire and Northern England in 3-4 nights without a car
- 2 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 3 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 4 First Europe trip - France, Italy & Greece
- 5 ISO London Flat w/Washer/Dryer Early May
- 6 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 7 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 8 Recommendations for hotels in Helsinki
- 9 Winter in europe - am I being too ambitious?
- 10 London Pass
- 11 Car rental in Central/Eastern Europe
- 12 Getting to Dijon from Paris, quickly
- 13 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 14 Some very good restaurants in Portugal
- 15 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy
- 16 Greece after the Vote
- 17 Apartment in Italy
- 18 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 19 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 20 Pleased help! Does Venice have a ZTL?
- 21 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 22 Practicing Spanish while in Spain - any ideas?
- 23 Big and little towns of Europe
- 24 Home Base in Belgium
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip