If you have read my previous post, I am looking for a great European city to spend 6 days in early October for my husband's birthday. We have been to Paris 3 times and we love that city!
I was asking about Barcelona but I am not 100% sold on going there. I know that major cities have a lot of pickpocketing but I have read that there is a ton there!
We love great food, architecture and going to a few museums. We would like to rent an apartment but would also stay at a hotel and will be flying from Boston.
I have been to Rome. Glad I went there once but will probably not go back again. Have been to London 2 times. I was thinking of Prague but the airfare from Boston is so expensive.
This will be a relatively short trip (6 days) so thinking that the countryside of a country will be out of the question.
Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Rome? or overnight?
- 2 Wake Up Mods
- 3 help with europe itinary
- 4 Great Woin's restaurnats in Paris
- 5 One Day in Vienna
- 6 Portugal In A Week-The Places You'd Go Back To
- 7 Trip in September
- 8 Switzerland
- 9 Escorted tours Norway
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Best Tour to see Pisa and Cinque Terra
- 12 Western/Central Europe Itinerary help
- 13 Romans Lament Changing Yellow Lights to
- 14 Help with basic itinerary
- 15 favorite app for converting US $$
- 16 One week in London with kids
- 17 Charming areas to explore in London
- 18 Light weight small converter?
- 19 Cornwall - St. Ives, SW Coastal Path-Travel Questions Need Answering!
- 20 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 21 London - Vauxhall or Southwark?
- 22 Time required from flight touchdown at Heathrow to King's Cross
- 23 Sunday Afternoon lunch in Antwerpen
- 24 Versailles - Much More than the Palace!
- 25 Best neighborhood for first timer to Lisbon, Portugal
Looking for a great city for my husband's birthday trip - please help