If you have read my previous post, I am looking for a great European city to spend 6 days in early October for my husband's birthday. We have been to Paris 3 times and we love that city!
I was asking about Barcelona but I am not 100% sold on going there. I know that major cities have a lot of pickpocketing but I have read that there is a ton there!
We love great food, architecture and going to a few museums. We would like to rent an apartment but would also stay at a hotel and will be flying from Boston.
I have been to Rome. Glad I went there once but will probably not go back again. Have been to London 2 times. I was thinking of Prague but the airfare from Boston is so expensive.
This will be a relatively short trip (6 days) so thinking that the countryside of a country will be out of the question.
Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro road trip – looking for advice please
- 2 10 Day Backpacking Itinerary
- 3 Three Weeks in Italy - So Excited!
- 4 Best hotel other than Sirenuse in Positano for honeymoon?
- 5 crete or santorini in Oct.
- 6 Hiking Tips in Scotland
- 7 Rick Steves Pickpocketed in Paris!
- 8 Day trips from Venice and Rome
- 9 Florence To Paris Via Overnight Train?
- 10 Provence to Paris via Burgundy
- 11 4 days in france w 4 kids
- 12 Traveling in Belgium
- 13 My nephew’s visit to Edinburgh (or, OMG to be 18 again.)
- 14 2 Weeks in Switzerland w/kids?
- 15 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 16 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 17 Scotland, Ireland, Teenagers and road tripping, 2018
- 18 Milos beach stay
- 19 Help me choose between two hotels in the Lot
- 20 Swiss Trains not on time and boats not run at all - great time
- 21 Catching the train - best stop off from Tirano to St Moritz
- 22 SPAIN, FRANCE, ITALY, SWITZERLAND
- 23 Driving in Wales
- 24 Best train from Amsterdam to Paris via Germany
- 25 Christmas Markets 2017
Looking for a great city for my husband's birthday trip - please help