If you have read my previous post, I am looking for a great European city to spend 6 days in early October for my husband's birthday. We have been to Paris 3 times and we love that city!
I was asking about Barcelona but I am not 100% sold on going there. I know that major cities have a lot of pickpocketing but I have read that there is a ton there!
We love great food, architecture and going to a few museums. We would like to rent an apartment but would also stay at a hotel and will be flying from Boston.
I have been to Rome. Glad I went there once but will probably not go back again. Have been to London 2 times. I was thinking of Prague but the airfare from Boston is so expensive.
This will be a relatively short trip (6 days) so thinking that the countryside of a country will be out of the question.
Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 2 Back from Paris
- 3 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 4 London Hotels
- 5 Iceland in 7 days.
- 6 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 7 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 8 LIsbon
- 9 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 10 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 11 Luggage Storage
- 12 Are St. Chapelle concerts just for tourists?
- 13 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 14 Paris hotels
- 15 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 16 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 17 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 18 Intercity Notte training boarding time
- 19 25th Anniversary in Italy - Spring 2017
- 20 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 21 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 22 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 23 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 24 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 25 Summer Travel order
Looking for a great city for my husband's birthday trip - please help