If you have read my previous post, I am looking for a great European city to spend 6 days in early October for my husband's birthday. We have been to Paris 3 times and we love that city!
I was asking about Barcelona but I am not 100% sold on going there. I know that major cities have a lot of pickpocketing but I have read that there is a ton there!
We love great food, architecture and going to a few museums. We would like to rent an apartment but would also stay at a hotel and will be flying from Boston.
I have been to Rome. Glad I went there once but will probably not go back again. Have been to London 2 times. I was thinking of Prague but the airfare from Boston is so expensive.
This will be a relatively short trip (6 days) so thinking that the countryside of a country will be out of the question.
Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions? Thanks so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 2 First time in London
- 3 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 4 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 5 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 6 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 7 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 8 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 9 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 10 No Periods in British Written English!
- 11 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 12 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 13 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 14 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 15 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 16 Day trips around Vienna
- 17 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 18 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 19 Praiano hotel question
- 20 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 21 First time in Bulgaria
- 22 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 23 Killarney
- 24 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 25 Rouen Tour Companies
Looking for a great city for my husband's birthday trip - please help