We are visiting Stonehenge soon (driving from London) and would like to find an Inn for the night. It would be great to find something authentic with a pub and some charm (as opposed to the Holiday Inn).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Departure Tax in UK
- 2 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 3 Any details on the explosions at the Istanbul Airport?
- 4 Family of 4 in a couchette from Venice
- 5 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 6 FCO connection time
- 7 Tuscany Region - Public Transportation or Rental Car?
- 8 Edinburgh to Bath - what is best option? train or plane
- 9 Train Help
- 10 First time in Italy
- 11 Eagle's Nest weather, Germany
- 12 Train rides
- 13 Is a canal pass and museum entry worth buying ahead of visit?
- 14 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 15 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 16 One week in & near Marseille
- 17 First time Germany Frankfurt to Munich 2 weeks
- 18 Need Ireland Itinerary Help
- 19 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 20 Shopping Paris for Teenage Girl
- 21 Tuscany Region - Rental Car or Public Transportation?
- 22 Switzerland itinerary help
- 23 Tipping for private van/bus driver in Ireland?
- 24 12 days, which 4 cities?
- 25 Bologna or Bergamo?