We are visiting Stonehenge soon (driving from London) and would like to find an Inn for the night. It would be great to find something authentic with a pub and some charm (as opposed to the Holiday Inn).
Looking for a charming inn near stonehenge
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 2 Hotels that we found special
- 3 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 4 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 5 Too many Trip Reports
- 6 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 7 Great London Bars with a view
- 8 Rome Food Tour
- 9 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 10 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 11 Art in Paris
- 12 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 13 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 14 Rental car while in Ireland
- 15 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 16 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 17 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 18 St Germain
- 19 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 20 First Time to UK since 2001
- 21 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 22 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 23 I dream of Europe
- 24 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 25 Portugal or Bulgaria