We are visiting Stonehenge soon (driving from London) and would like to find an Inn for the night. It would be great to find something authentic with a pub and some charm (as opposed to the Holiday Inn).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with final 6 days of Norway itinerary
- 2 Help with Scotland itinerary
- 3 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 4 Critique my Budapest itinerary please!
- 5 What one thing in Paris?
- 6 sfo to europe
- 7 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 8 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 9 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 10 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 11 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 12 Rue des Rosiers
- 13 Italy museum tickets
- 14 Take your time to see San Gimignano
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece & Norway April/May 2016
- 16 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 17 Help with air/train logistics in U.K.!
- 18 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 19 Shopping in Stockholm, Prague and Warsaw
- 20 Holiday in Austria
- 21 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 22 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 23 Snakes on a Plane? Our Thanksgiving in Paris!
- 24 How a Greek DIY expert ended up on a Greek Island Cruise
- 25 Scotland itinerary, helm me with15 night itinerary