We are visiting Stonehenge soon (driving from London) and would like to find an Inn for the night. It would be great to find something authentic with a pub and some charm (as opposed to the Holiday Inn).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Cooking Secrets
- 2 Almalfi coast late March? Or Piedmont?
- 3 plane or train for quick trip Rome to Venice
- 4 Verona or Athens?
- 5 Italy or France with a 15 month old in March?
- 6 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 7 Lisbon guided sightseeing tours
- 8 Andalusia, Tangiers, Barcelona?
- 9 UK - Celebrating Thanksgiving?
- 10 Glorious -- 18 days in Sicily
- 11 Trip summary: London, England, July 2016
- 12 Trip changes- added Paris and Florence!
- 13 Skiing Village or Small Town near Vienna
- 14 Uwaga : koniec = parking fine
- 15 the ultimate trip report Barcelona
- 16 Bamboozled. First trip to Europe. Motorhome v car and other questions...
- 17 Manchester (MAN) vs. Heathrow
- 18 Need itinerary suggestions for 7 days in Spain before Christmas Eve
- 19 Rome 1st Time - Wish you'd known, tips, unexpected surprises
- 20 Super Excited! 3 weeks need your help!
- 21 15 days in Europe starting and ending in Amsterdam
- 22 Lake Garda, Where to stay
- 23 Assisi, Chianti & Inqie Terre-2 wks.
- 24 Spain itinerary, suggestions please!
- 25 Lots of walking, amazing scenery & wine - 3 weeks France & Germany.