We are visiting Stonehenge soon (driving from London) and would like to find an Inn for the night. It would be great to find something authentic with a pub and some charm (as opposed to the Holiday Inn).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 2 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 3 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 4 Attending Church in Rome?
- 5 Sim card in Nice, France
- 6 Cinque Terre
- 7 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 8 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 9 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony
- 10 Enticing Iceland - Our week-long trip around the south
- 11 Late October Trip in France
- 12 Iceland 2 week trip itinerary/report
- 13 Grossglockner Road help
- 14 4 days trip to Barcelona
- 15 Restaurant recommendations Athens
- 16 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 17 Paris tipping hotel maids
- 18 London-Paris summer 2016
- 19 Bull fighting Bilbao Spain
- 20 Malaga resort day pass ?
- 21 Cell Phones in France
- 22 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 23 Renfe Schedule Release Policy?
- 24 How to order free Lebara SIM card from the U.S.?
- 25 Trip Report - Portugal February 2015