We are visiting Stonehenge soon (driving from London) and would like to find an Inn for the night. It would be great to find something authentic with a pub and some charm (as opposed to the Holiday Inn).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 2 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 3 Sundays in Puglia
- 4 Azores
- 5 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 6 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 7 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 8 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 9 Prague
- 10 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 11 2 Months in Sicily
- 12 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 13 What tips can you give about packing?
- 14 Sim Card Options
- 15 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 16 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 17 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 18 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 19 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 20 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 21 Greek Islands (small)
- 22 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 23 Scotland in 7 Days
- 24 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 25 Climbing Ben Nevis in June