The Netherlands has a King. The act of abdication has just been signed.
So next year no Queens day on April 30th but Kings day on April 26th, and after that on April 27th.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 월드카지노•• 艺━┫＼【 WLD333.cℴm 】＼┣━••艺 월드카지노
- 2 Santorini and Positano.
- 3 Moscow and St Petersburg
- 4 Germany
- 5 Cell Phone Data in Multiple Countries
- 6 Females are real very mindful about
- 7 Grand Kremlin Palace Moscow
- 8 Classical Performance St Petersburg and Moscow in August
- 9 ITINERARY-6 WEEKS
- 10 Help me choose 3 islands in the Cyclades
- 11 Europe Backpacking Itinerary: Feedback Appreciated!
- 12 Who Tips In Paris Cafes and How Much?
- 13 Apps for hiring taxi's, maps, using the metro, translations
- 14 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 15 tipping
- 16 Where to go? Iceland vs Czech Republic?
- 17 Italy Itinerary for 8 days
- 18 14 days in Greece
- 19 Visiting Cornwall without a car?
- 20 Four people, three countries, two weeks
- 21 Scotland: Summer Days in Skye
- 22 One suitcase or two for two weeks in Italy
- 23 The DCC scam is spreading
- 24 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 25 Uber in Paris: OK now ?