The Netherlands has a King. The act of abdication has just been signed.
So next year no Queens day on April 30th but Kings day on April 26th, and after that on April 27th.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 2 What to do in Lauterbrunnen with Toddler
- 3 Switzerland and Northern Italy
- 4 Dublin Hotel Advice & Construction
- 5 Toddler stroller - Yes or No for Switzerland trip?
- 6 Beaches in Southern France
- 7 What countries to visit in Europe (50 days) for teenagers
- 8 Eurorail pass or flights/local trains in Spain plus Lisbon for 21 days
- 9 Hike from Muotta Naluns
- 10 rental car outskirts of Rome
- 11 Going to Spain? Watch this movie.
- 12 Second thoughts on Lucerne as base
- 13 Croatia-Slovenia- 30 days Road trip itinerary-2017
- 14 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 15 Amalfi coast
- 16 French lavender and cottages
- 17 Amalfi Coast or the Lakes and where to fit in France?
- 18 Rome to Pompeii, luggage goes where?
- 19 Krka waterfalls- Best time and best hotel?
- 20 Day Trip to Greenland from Reykjavik
- 21 Where to eat Paella in Valencia?
- 22 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 23 Rome Rental Car
- 24 Greenland from the Air trip report, photo gallery
- 25 Iceland Waterfall Advice