The Netherlands has a King. The act of abdication has just been signed.
So next year no Queens day on April 30th but Kings day on April 26th, and after that on April 27th.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 KLM mandatory Animal Hotel SCAM
- 2 Paris gtg in October?
- 3 Very last minute Swiss train help!
- 4 Best coastal town within 3 hours of Barcelona (with kids)
- 5 HOTEL IN STOCKHOLM
- 6 Edinburgh in March
- 7 Where do I pass through immigration in the UK
- 8 Departure Tax in UK
- 9 PARIS. GTG-------Sept.14, 2016, anyone interested?
- 10 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 11 2 week in Europe Itinerary help
- 12 Car Rental in Italy: Insurance Needed/Suggested
- 13 Seville itinerary critic and advice please
- 14 Costal Spain Vacation Rental House Advice
- 15 Immigration from Italy to Ireland to US
- 16 European Championship
- 17 Parking in Italy
- 18 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 19 FAQs
- 20 Cancelling apartment in PARIS
- 21 Bel Canto restaurant, Paris
- 22 1 week in Malaga
- 23 http://www.toptryloburn.com/ombia-derma-reviews/
- 24 Inside of that plastic area you’ll see lights
- 25 Where to stop between Dijon & the Loire Valley (Chinon)?