The Netherlands has a King. The act of abdication has just been signed.
So next year no Queens day on April 30th but Kings day on April 26th, and after that on April 27th.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Recommendations for a Drive through Chianti
- 2 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 3 Fabulous Greece-Santorini, Naxos and Athens
- 4 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris 2015
- 5 Naxos hotels? has anyone stayed at Finikas?
- 6 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 7 Poll: Most loved smaller European cities & towns (under 500,000 pop.)
- 8 8 days in Vienna in December
- 9 Solvenia to Venice stops on the way
- 10 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 11 Quickest and cheapest way to get to Marco Polo from Mogliano Veneto?
- 12 Car rental leaving Rome
- 13 small Paris hotel 6 or 7 Arr
- 14 Christmas Market and Parking
- 15 Paris Under Seige...
- 16 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 17 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 18 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 19 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 20 Advices about our itiniary
- 21 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 22 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 23 Lisbon Portugal to Madrid Spain in January
- 24 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 25 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?