I've been to London five or six times, so I would love suggestions about what to see/where to go for the already-initiated. I'll have three(ish) days on my own to just wander (Oct.26-30). I love finding amazing, new, off-the-beaten-path restaurants, antique furniture, galleries, etc.
As an example, I had friends from Rome visiting NYC recently. They had been here several times, so I took them to Five Pointz in Queens (http://queens.about.com/od/thingtodo/ss/lic_art_2.htm), then to MoMa PS1 (http://momaps1.org), then we walked across the Pulaski bridge for great views, and tucked in to great food (http://www.glasserienyc.com and http://www.nytimes.com/2013/09/11/dining/reviews/hungry-city-glasserie-in-greenpoint-brooklyn.html?_r=0).
I'm looking for the same type of not-your-average-tourist stuff in London, and would be grateful for some input from the locals.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 2 Northern Italy with 2 kids itinerary help
- 3 릴게임총판 ≪접속주소 :≫vtk16.com≪
- 4 Choosing a hotel - Campo de' Fiori or Piazza Venezia?
- 5 Honeymoon on a Budget
- 6 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 7 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 10 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 11 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 12 Scandinavia - By land or by sea?
- 13 International Flight Question
- 14 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 15 Interesting places to visit
- 16 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 17 Europe Travel & Trivia Quiz #138- Bridges, Tunnels!
- 18 Dresden: How Many Nights?
- 19 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 20 Gorges du Tarn, accommodation & Activity recommendations
- 21 Budapest in December 2017
- 22 Petrol in Greece
- 23 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 24 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 25 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?