Thinking of taking my family of 6 to Paris Disneyland from London. We have read some reviews and are not sure if this is such a good idea. What are your thoughts? Also, we would like to see the Eiffel tower. Could we see it as we are speeding by on the train?
London to Paris Disneyland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London visit
- 2 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 3 Three days in Spain
- 4 Useful website for France
- 5 1 week in Switzerland with 18 year old son
- 6 Monet in Normandy
- 7 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 8 storing luggage for 10 days in Paris?
- 9 Italian cooking classes
- 10 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 11 Amalfi coast in 4 days starting today, plz advise.
- 12 Croatia-Slovenia-Austria Itinerary Help!
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 Experience with car service "Paris Cab" and others that have carseats?
- 15 best time to book accommodation
- 16 Portugal with a 3 year old and 1 year old
- 17 Planning 17 days Italy - Switzerland - Germany
- 18 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 19 SIM card for eastern europe
- 20 portugal trip 14 days - where to visit and stay
- 21 Water taxi reservations in Venice
- 22 A little help needed for Dordogne area
- 23 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 24 Train from Barcelona to Madrid
- 25 Any experience with Cave Lodging in Loire Valley?