Since everyone has been so helpful in helping us decide how to spend our time in London, I thought maybe you could assist with putting together a basic itinerary for the things we'd like to see. I'm not sure what is close in proximity to each other, so could you please have a look at the list of things below and let me know how we could group them?
We will be in London starting Thursday morning August 30th, leaving Monday morning September 3rd. We haven't booked our hotel yet but are looking at the 41.
Here's our list of things we'd like to see - keep in mind we aren't overly ambitious as we like to have some downtime to have a nice long lunch, stroll the neighborhoods, etc. Thanks!
St. Paul's Cathedral
Tower of London
Maybe a trip to Windsor?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 2 Criss-crossing the Camino: 5 weeks in Northern Spain (and a bit of France)
- 3 Navigation Decouverte cards never expire; right? Wrong!
- 4 celticmoon, a quick question
- 5 Car service from Vienna Airport
- 6 Driving from Culzean Castle to Bamburgh
- 7 Norther Spain first Iteniary
- 8 Classical or choral or sacred music venues in Rome
- 9 LeHavre to Rennes/St. Malo?
- 10 Chania Crete -apartment or home stay
- 11 B&B in Ireland
- 12 Trip For Physical, Intellectual, Emotional Exercize
- 13 Europe First Timers
- 14 Rome or Venice first
- 15 Restaurants in Rome near Pantheon, Spanish Steps, Trevi Fountain
- 16 Trains in Italy
- 17 Austrian Train Purchase from US
- 18 Paris Oct 31-Nov 4
- 19 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 20 3 days in Spain - help where?!
- 21 Greek Village
- 22 Lunch near Amboise, Loire Valley
- 23 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 24 Apartment Montreux area
- 25 Please help with hotels in Seville