Since everyone has been so helpful in helping us decide how to spend our time in London, I thought maybe you could assist with putting together a basic itinerary for the things we'd like to see. I'm not sure what is close in proximity to each other, so could you please have a look at the list of things below and let me know how we could group them?
We will be in London starting Thursday morning August 30th, leaving Monday morning September 3rd. We haven't booked our hotel yet but are looking at the 41.
Here's our list of things we'd like to see - keep in mind we aren't overly ambitious as we like to have some downtime to have a nice long lunch, stroll the neighborhoods, etc. Thanks!
St. Paul's Cathedral
Tower of London
Maybe a trip to Windsor?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 2 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 3 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 4 Another tipping question: concierges
- 5 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 6 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 7 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 8 Private Tour from Malaga to Seville
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Is Eiffel tower closed from 25-31 Dec?
- 11 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 12 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017
- 13 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 14 Trip Ideas
- 15 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 16 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 17 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 18 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 19 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 20 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 21 Spain in July
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 24 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 25 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay