Flying into Heathrow 29 June from Reykjavik & need a place to stay for one night before departing for Edinburgh the following day. Seeking recommendations for inexpensive lodging for one (hostel probably) & for transport to lodging & then on to Scotland the next morning. Bus is fine. I'm a woman who'll be traveling alone that portion of my journey. Appreciate any suggestions--
London Hostel & Transport to Edinburgh?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets
- 2 Spain tips beyond safety
- 3 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 4 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 5 American electrical gadgets
- 6 Eating in France-two new books
- 7 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 8 seven days in Portugal
- 9 Ten days in Portugal - what are your favorites?
- 10 I need a haircut
- 11 Day trip to Chartres -mini questions
- 12 What to wear
- 13 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 14 Croatia: Advice on 6 day itinery
- 15 London neighborhood suggestions
- 16 3 weeks France + north Italy itinerary
- 17 1 week in Croatia
- 18 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 19 High Level 12 day Itinerary for Turkey; Mountain Lovers and Photographer
- 20 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 21 german rail ticket question
- 22 How much will a budget to Europe be for 2 months?
- 23 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 24 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 25 What to see along the Welsh coast?