Flying into Heathrow 29 June from Reykjavik & need a place to stay for one night before departing for Edinburgh the following day. Seeking recommendations for inexpensive lodging for one (hostel probably) & for transport to lodging & then on to Scotland the next morning. Bus is fine. I'm a woman who'll be traveling alone that portion of my journey. Appreciate any suggestions--
London Hostel & Transport to Edinburgh?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 2 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 3 Hotels that we found special
- 4 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 5 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 6 Too many Trip Reports
- 7 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 8 Great London Bars with a view
- 9 Rome Food Tour
- 10 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 11 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 12 Art in Paris
- 13 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 Rental car while in Ireland
- 16 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 17 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 18 Roussillon, a photo essay
- 19 St Germain
- 20 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 21 First Time to UK since 2001
- 22 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 23 Five-Star Trip on a Three-Star Budget
- 24 I dream of Europe
- 25 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014