I'll use a rental to drive around central London for 14 days. Can I pay the congestion charge all at once, on Day 1? Or do I have to pay day-to-day?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Travel - Trivia Quiz #151
- 2 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 3 Itinerary? Mystras? Stay over or stay in Nafplion
- 4 Isles of Scilly - Anyone Been?
- 5 A week in Croatia with kids
- 6 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 7 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 8 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 9 How prepared where you for the trip to Iceland?
- 10 Anyplace worth stopping a night between Hallstatt and Venice?
- 11 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 12 Premier League Tickets on Craigslist
- 13 Summer School in France
- 14 Bars & Restaurants in Madrid Spain
- 15 Advice on use of Toll roads in Portugal
- 16 Please help me with the name of this town in Spain
- 17 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 18 Pre-Booking Athens / Cell Phone
- 19 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 20 Luggage for train travel in Europe
- 21 Cutback on Spain trip
- 22 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 23 where to stay in London?
- 24 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 25 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece