Now that we've decided to stay in London, I am looking at apartments. I have a tenuous grasp of London areas, and think that South Kensington, Knightsbridge, and Westminster suit our tastes (residential, quiet, near transport ... some might say stodgy. We rented a condo on Maui once that we really liked a lot and a TripAdvisor reviewer complained that the complex was boring and full of old geezers. Ah, well.)
That being said, I have found this apartment not in any of those places: http://www.ivylettings.com/properties-to-let/std/
Would appreciate input on not only the location of this particular property but also my perceived preferred areas.
I issue a blanket thank you for your patience as I muddle through this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is Sicily and Pompeii in 4 days worth it?
- 2 Is there a forum just for Paris?
- 3 First steps for Russian trip planning
- 4 retruning to US with souveniers
- 5 returning with souveniers from Europe
- 6 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 7 stopover between antequerra and granada?
- 8 Does anyone have experience with Lipault luggage?
- 9 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 10 Driving Prague to Zurich to Amsterdam w/ 2 toddlers
- 11 Ireland and Scotland September 2017
- 12 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 13 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 Help on ancient history route
- 16 Verona to/around Lake Garda: Sights
- 17 Frankfurt to Achen travel by train
- 18 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 19 Can you locate this picture in Greece?
- 20 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 21 Packing for Sicily and Sardenia: Need anything Warm?
- 22 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 23 Hiking in Austria and Innsbruck and Hallstatt
- 24 Recommendations for trip to Cochem
- 25 Venice Airport Car Return Center to Water Taxi Shuttle Area