Now that we've decided to stay in London, I am looking at apartments. I have a tenuous grasp of London areas, and think that South Kensington, Knightsbridge, and Westminster suit our tastes (residential, quiet, near transport ... some might say stodgy. We rented a condo on Maui once that we really liked a lot and a TripAdvisor reviewer complained that the complex was boring and full of old geezers. Ah, well.)
That being said, I have found this apartment not in any of those places: http://www.ivylettings.com/properties-to-let/std/
Would appreciate input on not only the location of this particular property but also my perceived preferred areas.
I issue a blanket thank you for your patience as I muddle through this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 2 Can i camp anywhere in Iceland?
- 3 How early in the spring to visit London & England?
- 4 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 5 Connection time of 1:25 in Zurich on flight from US. Enough time?
- 6 Another Venice question - first stop of first trip to Italy
- 7 Exchange: pros & cons?
- 8 The Txakoli (or Chacoli) Wines of Coastal Basque Country
- 9 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 10 Transferring from LCY to LHR . PLEASE HELP
- 11 Skye to Edinburgh
- 12 Parma/strasbourg or frankfurt???
- 13 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 14 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 15 Flat in London
- 16 Trip to Rome
- 17 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 18 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 19 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 20 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 21 Paris Navigo weekly Pass
- 22 Sunday and Monday in Provence area
- 23 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 24 One night in Rome
- 25 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017