Now that we've decided to stay in London, I am looking at apartments. I have a tenuous grasp of London areas, and think that South Kensington, Knightsbridge, and Westminster suit our tastes (residential, quiet, near transport ... some might say stodgy. We rented a condo on Maui once that we really liked a lot and a TripAdvisor reviewer complained that the complex was boring and full of old geezers. Ah, well.)
That being said, I have found this apartment not in any of those places: http://www.ivylettings.com/properties-to-let/std/
Would appreciate input on not only the location of this particular property but also my perceived preferred areas.
I issue a blanket thank you for your patience as I muddle through this!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London Theater
- 2 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 3 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 4 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 5 London GTG - early Oct are you available?
- 6 UK in May and June
- 7 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 8 Drive or Train from Zurich to Florence?
- 9 Poland to Austria In December
- 10 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 11 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 12 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 13 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 14 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 15 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 16 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 17 Norwegian Air?
- 18 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 19 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 20 Shorts in South of France?
- 21 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 22 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 23 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 24 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 25 bvlenci Could you answer some q's about le Marche from another poster?