Let's talk about art museums. Which art museums are the best in your opinion? here's my list. I based this on my preference and my knowledge/study in old master.
In term of the quality of old master paintings collection I think these museums are the best
4. Gemaldegalerie, Dresden
5. National Gallery, London
7. Kunshistorisches, Vienna
8. Alte Pinakothek, Munich
9. Brera, Milan
10. Hermitage, St. Petersburg
11. Gemaldegalerie, Berlin
12. Accademia, Venice
13. Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam
14. National Gallery of Art, Washington DC
15. Capodimonte, Naples
16. Galleria Palatina, Florence
17. Galleria Borghese, Rome
18. Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
19. National Gallery of Scotland, Edinburgh
20. Musees Royaux des Beaux-Arts, Brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Public Transport information App/Website
- 2 Citadines Bastille Marais
- 3 Corsica France...Calvi or Ajaccio or?
- 4 Paris authorities raid suspected illegal vacation rentals in 1er & 6er
- 5 Sim Card
- 6 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 7 Portugal and Southern Spain travel tips
- 8 Backpack with Infant carrier?
- 9 Euro 2016 Football championship
- 10 Looking for advice on a Paris-based day trip to Reims
- 11 Frantic Ticket Purchase Upends Itinerary ... No Open Jaw -
- 12 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 13 Recommendations re walking tours in Dubrovnik and Split
- 14 Traveling to Puglia in July
- 15 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 16 Puglia itinerary - need help!
- 17 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 18 Sleeping Beauty's Castle
- 19 Amalfi or Positano
- 20 Croatia travel ideas
- 21 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 22 Car Rental tips while in Greece?
- 23 2 Week Euro Solo Trip - UK, Paris, Brussels
- 24 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 25 Kids Travel Guides for Reading up!