Let's talk about art museums. Which art museums are the best in your opinion? here's my list. I based this on my preference and my knowledge/study in old master.
In term of the quality of old master paintings collection I think these museums are the best
4. Gemaldegalerie, Dresden
5. National Gallery, London
7. Kunshistorisches, Vienna
8. Alte Pinakothek, Munich
9. Brera, Milan
10. Hermitage, St. Petersburg
11. Gemaldegalerie, Berlin
12. Accademia, Venice
13. Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam
14. National Gallery of Art, Washington DC
15. Capodimonte, Naples
16. Galleria Palatina, Florence
17. Galleria Borghese, Rome
18. Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York
19. National Gallery of Scotland, Edinburgh
20. Musees Royaux des Beaux-Arts, Brussels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Douro Valley: 9 Hours On The Train?
- 2 Considering change in Mid-Italy itinerary
- 3 Texans Take a Tour
- 4 5 1/2 hour layover in Amsterdam... enough time to get out and see the city?
- 5 Change of itinerary after schengen visa approval
- 6 Where can I get Russian rubles?
- 7 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 8 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 9 Where to travel in Switzerland in 2 days when I'm travelling from Italy?
- 10 Villa in Ibiza for summer 2015
- 11 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 12 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 13 Free use of a owned apartment in Berlin
- 14 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 15 Help required for Germany trip plan
- 16 Need help with Vatican and Colosseum Info. PLEASE!
- 17 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 18 Georges - Pompidou center
- 19 Japan or Italy next spring
- 20 Iceland Key Carrental
- 21 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 22 Travel in England and Scotland
- 23 Which town to choose for lodging in Cinque Terre
- 24 Turkey: Itinerary help!
- 25 Must do/see in Rome