Leaving tonight for Paris but am reading that the ring road is entirely blocked due to protests over uber. what is the best way into the city? RER to Gare du Nord and then subway? Once you get to Gare du Nord, can you then take a taxi since you are within the city? We are travelling with kids and luggage so having to change subways twice to get to our apt in the 3rd is a pain! MERCI!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 (U.S) CHARTER Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:800:681:7208 CHARTER Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 3 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 4 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 5 London with Teens Trip Report
- 6 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 9 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 10 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 11 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 12 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 13 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 14 Madrird and Seville
- 15 Greece
- 16 Ludwig Castles
- 17 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 18 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 19 Lake Como AREA questions
- 20 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 21 Konigsee or Wolfgangsee for a stay of 3 days ?
- 22 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 23 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??