Leaving tonight for Paris but am reading that the ring road is entirely blocked due to protests over uber. what is the best way into the city? RER to Gare du Nord and then subway? Once you get to Gare du Nord, can you then take a taxi since you are within the city? We are travelling with kids and luggage so having to change subways twice to get to our apt in the 3rd is a pain! MERCI!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 2 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 3 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 4 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 5 OUR 2-WEEK SPANISH JOURNEY: MADRID, TOLEDO, AND ANDALUCIA!
- 6 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 7 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 8 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 9 Planning A trip
- 10 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 11 Driving through Paris
- 12 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 13 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 14 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 15 ASTURIAS IN LATE OCTOBER??
- 16 Bruges
- 17 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 18 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 19 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 20 Vacation apartment registration begins in Paris 1 Oct
- 21 Positano vs. Amalfi vs. Praiano
- 22 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 23 Online Site for Alhambra Tickets
- 24 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 25 Cyclades w/kids & my ruins-fanatic DH (itin and accommodation advice)