Leaving tonight for Paris but am reading that the ring road is entirely blocked due to protests over uber. what is the best way into the city? RER to Gare du Nord and then subway? Once you get to Gare du Nord, can you then take a taxi since you are within the city? We are travelling with kids and luggage so having to change subways twice to get to our apt in the 3rd is a pain! MERCI!!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Needed for 8/20: Train from Salzburg to Garmisch
- 2 UK or France or elsewhere, July 2018, good price from west coast?
- 3 Norway in a nutshell in Winter Itinerary
- 4 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 5 Wine visits from Barcelona
- 6 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 7 Travelling to Russia during FIFA
- 8 Suggestions for 3 greek islands
- 9 Harry Potter, London Theater
- 10 Spain: train/rental car help
- 11 Barcelona rental for two couples??
- 12 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 13 Highclare Castle
- 14 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 15 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 16 Slovenia, Austria, Switzerland, Italy - scenic road trips/countryside?
- 17 Florence hotels: JK Place vs. Antica Torre di Via Tornabuoni
- 18 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 19 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 20 Estonia, Finland, and Iceland: Summer 2017
- 21 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 22 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 23 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 24 Only 3 days: Asturias or French Basque?
- 25 Salzburg itinerary review