Anyone have been to the Lake District? I was thinking of doing 7 days..is that too much? I will not be renting any cars..and thinking of staying in Windermere. Do you have any suggestions? Is Lake District only for hiking and Walks? Do you know of any private tour guides?
- 1 Paris metro
- 2 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 3 I Need To Vent!
- 4 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 5 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 6 Renting an apartment in Edinburgh
- 7 travel from split to zagreb
- 8 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 9 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 10 London & Surrounding Area
- 11 Venice at Christmas?
- 12 La Samaritaine (Paris): what's happening?
- 13 Estonia
- 14 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 15 Hot Air Balloon crash in Cappadocia kills two, injures twenty-three
- 16 And for more pickpocket news - this time at Sistine Chapel
- 17 Help choosing lodging on Antrim coast area
- 18 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 19 Beauty Products in France?!
- 20 Help me decide between Kas and Kalkan!
- 21 MILAN BUS STATION / MILAN CENTRALE RR - Correct Station?
- 22 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 23 Cell phone question
- 24 Flying from New York City to Cinque Terre, Italy
- 25 rand versus euro