For the first part of our Italian leg of our Europe holiday we plan on spending 4 nights in Lake Como (this will be beginning of June). We will not have a car in this area and plan to arrive on train (via Milan). Can you please advise the best area to look for accommodation in this area if we are wanting to rely on walking and public transport, Would it be best to base ourselves in the actual town of Como, or are there other villages that people would recommend? It will be myself and boyfriend and we will look for a self catering rental or B&B.
Thanks for your help!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 http://trycognimaxiq.com/lash-rejuv/
- 2 TIM in FCO - update
- 3 Visa Query
- 4 London in Winter Report
- 5 Visit to Sardinia
- 6 My thoughts go to Manchester
- 7 Denied entry to UK; could this give me problems going to Estonia?
- 8 Allocating time in Barcelona - Gaudi tickets
- 9 Legal documents assistants
- 10 Is skip the queue for Versailles worth it
- 11 ATM help
- 12 ATM
- 13 Solo in Paris and looking for the best neighborhood
- 14 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 15 Area for a 2 Week Stay in Malaga
- 16 London is it worth it?
- 17 Renting a car for France thru BritishAirways.com instead of AutoEurope
- 18 Montserrat Express
- 19 FIndng Vintage French Workwear in Paris
- 20 Greek honeymoon: He wants sightseeing, she wants beaches
- 21 Inside the Red Light District so you don't have to be
- 22 Mobile wifi for Europe travel
- 23 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 24 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 25 Is Dalamatian Coast similar to Amalfi Coast in terms of travel logistics?