Planning a fall trip to Poland and will have 3 days in Krakow. My ancestors come from Nowy Sacz, Stary Sacz, Grybow & Niemieczka Dabrowka (?). I looking for recommendations on hiring a car with English speaking driver to take me to those towns. Or is there a better way to go? I'll be looking for ancestry records, cemetaries, and just the feel of the land.
Krakow Poland -recommendations for car & English speaking driver
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London, Edinburgh, and Paris Itinerary
- 2 Two Weeks in France in October '15
- 3 car rental Italy/Croatia
- 4 How far ahead do you buy plane tickets?
- 5 Families with kids: rental car or train in Lake Como, Wengen, and Munich?
- 6 Germany for 3 weeks
- 7 Trip Report / Amsterdam - Haarlem - Bruges - Paris / by train
- 8 Top Sights for Northern Ireland
- 9 Does anyone travel with trip notes on an ipad? Tech help please!
- 10 Vienna and side trips
- 11 Nature of France
- 12 Rauma Train and the Atlantic Ocean Rd worth visiting?
- 13 France--a month+ by car and train--ideas please!
- 14 Rome - Vatican and Catacomb
- 15 How's this Budget (4-5 weeks in Spain and Italy)
- 16 Bus from Montepulciano, Italy to Roma Fiumicino Airport?
- 17 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 18 Bavarian Accommodations - Need Your Assistance
- 19 Milan, Venice, Bellagio, Piedmont wine country, a day in the Cinque Terre
- 20 Family of 4 traveling 10 months
- 21 Gift for French business associate
- 22 Back to Provence in 2015
- 23 In Search of Wedding Shoes in Paris
- 24 where to base in Valle D itria
- 25 What to see/do in eastern section of Ireland?