Planning a fall trip to Poland and will have 3 days in Krakow. My ancestors come from Nowy Sacz, Stary Sacz, Grybow & Niemieczka Dabrowka (?). I looking for recommendations on hiring a car with English speaking driver to take me to those towns. Or is there a better way to go? I'll be looking for ancestry records, cemetaries, and just the feel of the land.
Krakow Poland -recommendations for car & English speaking driver
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Euro Quiz # 65 (Friday)
- 2 Munich/Bavaria, Austria and Switz trip suggestions/comments
- 3 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 4 4 days in Scotland
- 5 In Defense of the Notoriously Arrogant French Waiter
- 6 Seaplane service
- 7 Airb2b in Paris
- 8 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 9 Do European countries offer tax (or other) advantages to B&B owners?
- 10 scotland trave;
- 11 Venice tourist travel pass
- 12 Paris in one day with 2 kids
- 13 RER B Schedule on a Sunday Morning
- 14 Croatia Itinerary Help - Late May-Early June (15n)
- 15 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 16 Visit Algarve in mid-April 2015: Yes or No?
- 17 Iceland wedding
- 18 Best of Southern France, your favorites?
- 19 What American foods do Europeans love?
- 20 From Orly to hotel in 8th arrondisement
- 21 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 22 11:00 am flight from Rome & my husband
- 23 Accommodation
- 24 Euro Quiz # 63 (Friday): Vive la France!
- 25 Freising or Erding?