Planning a fall trip to Poland and will have 3 days in Krakow. My ancestors come from Nowy Sacz, Stary Sacz, Grybow & Niemieczka Dabrowka (?). I looking for recommendations on hiring a car with English speaking driver to take me to those towns. Or is there a better way to go? I'll be looking for ancestry records, cemetaries, and just the feel of the land.
Krakow Poland -recommendations for car & English speaking driver
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Overnight in London - Hotel Recs?
- 2 Vatican Museum tour guide
- 3 Stay in Venice
- 4 Teen Mens Fashion/Apparel?
- 5 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 6 Where to stay in Barcelona
- 7 Avoid Web Reservation International Maffia!
- 8 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 9 Itinerary help: St. Remy / Marseille / Nice then? end in Milan
- 10 lauterbrunnen lodging, down to 2 choices
- 11 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 12 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 13 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 14 Questions for Paris residents
- 15 Train Madrid-Granada-Seville?
- 16 Mont St. Michele?
- 17 taking kids to france for first time next summer-help!
- 18 Croatia, Greece and Turkey
- 19 Brittany and Normandy coast
- 20 Rail Pass for 2 countries, but HELP, we wish to cross in/out of a 3rd
- 21 Venice - apartment??????
- 22 12 days in italy help
- 23 Welltravbrit's London Sojourn - An Ongoing Trip Report
- 24 Sagrada Familia Ticket Choices
- 25 Is Easter week 2015 too early for Keukenhof garden?