Planning a fall trip to Poland and will have 3 days in Krakow. My ancestors come from Nowy Sacz, Stary Sacz, Grybow & Niemieczka Dabrowka (?). I looking for recommendations on hiring a car with English speaking driver to take me to those towns. Or is there a better way to go? I'll be looking for ancestry records, cemetaries, and just the feel of the land.
Krakow Poland -recommendations for car & English speaking driver
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 2 Itinerary for Greece in 9 Days -in June
- 3 Short notice for input needed for Munich, Vienna, Prague and Berlin
- 4 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 5 driving in france with kids
- 6 Is my plan ok
- 7 Paris/Prague/Budapest/Zagreb/Nice/Paris
- 8 Our first Europe Trip Planning
- 9 Portugal Trip
- 10 CROATIA - Split to Hvar Island ???
- 11 Southern Spain
- 12 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 13 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 15 Spain traffic tickets
- 16 Reputable Tours
- 17 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?
- 18 Easter Itinerary Advice, Rome, Parma, Venice, Stresa, Grindelwald
- 19 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 20 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids
- 21 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 22 Best Location to Stay in Barcelona
- 23 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 24 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 25 Best Option for London Travelcard?