Planning a fall trip to Poland and will have 3 days in Krakow. My ancestors come from Nowy Sacz, Stary Sacz, Grybow & Niemieczka Dabrowka (?). I looking for recommendations on hiring a car with English speaking driver to take me to those towns. Or is there a better way to go? I'll be looking for ancestry records, cemetaries, and just the feel of the land.
Krakow Poland -recommendations for car & English speaking driver
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 2 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 3 Rental car scams in Italy
- 4 Rome Areas to stay
- 5 Italy - Month of July
- 6 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 7 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 8 Is this the right way<>?
- 9 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 10 Autumn in Paris
- 11 Europe Tour with Kids
- 12 Has anyone every used a company called Portugal Trails
- 13 St Germain
- 14 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 15 22 days or DIY tour
- 16 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 17 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 18 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 19 England & Scotland in April
- 20 Your favourite places in Bath
- 21 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 22 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 23 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 24 Shipping Prosecco
- 25 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?