Planning a fall trip to Poland and will have 3 days in Krakow. My ancestors come from Nowy Sacz, Stary Sacz, Grybow & Niemieczka Dabrowka (?). I looking for recommendations on hiring a car with English speaking driver to take me to those towns. Or is there a better way to go? I'll be looking for ancestry records, cemetaries, and just the feel of the land.
Krakow Poland -recommendations for car & English speaking driver
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 2 staying a month or so in each place
- 3 5 days in Florence - how would you do it?
- 4 10 days in England
- 5 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 6 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 9 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 10 FIRST TRIP TO PARIS/ITALY
- 11 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 12 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 13 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!
- 14 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 15 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 16 Paris: A Classical Music Concert
- 17 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 18 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 19 Self-driving tips for France
- 20 Trip Report: 10 Days in Spain
- 21 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 22 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 23 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 24 Madrid and London
- 25 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise