There is a recent addition to our Travelog after family trip to Krakow-Budapest.
First part - Krakow is ready with our reviews of places we explored, hotel we stayed and FOOD.
I have to say, out of 6 places we ate, we would go back to five!
You can read it here http://burlaki.com/travelog/cracow-krakow/#more-822
My favorite was "Miod Malina" is on Grodzka. The food was so good and presentation was just ready for a photoshot (which we did!!) The review says that it is Polish-Italian cuisine, but do not let it stop you!
Let me know if you have any question!
Happy to share!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with Colmar on Rhine cruise
- 2 Switzerland in April
- 3 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 4 Inexpensive Gifts to Bring Back
- 5 Hotel for stay in Montpellier
- 6 Montpellier to Arles
- 7 Italy: your favorite national park?
- 8 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 9 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 10 Puglia, and a touch of Rome
- 11 Berlin to Barcelona
- 12 Flat iron/hair straightener purchase Paris
- 13 Vienna to Bratislava
- 14 Staying on Ile de la Cite
- 15 Is International Drivers Permit in Spain Required
- 16 Crazy Question regarding Flat Iron usage in Europe
- 17 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 18 Venice at Christmas
- 19 Bayeux and environs
- 20 Greenland: Photos of Midnight Sun Iceberg Kayaking
- 21 Best way to see Croatia?
- 22 Rome For 2 days
- 23 Is Europcar ok if I have no other choice?
- 24 Camino Redux
- 25 15+ days in Sicily -- first crack at itinerary