There is a recent addition to our Travelog after family trip to Krakow-Budapest.
First part - Krakow is ready with our reviews of places we explored, hotel we stayed and FOOD.
I have to say, out of 6 places we ate, we would go back to five!
You can read it here http://burlaki.com/travelog/cracow-krakow/#more-822
My favorite was "Miod Malina" is on Grodzka. The food was so good and presentation was just ready for a photoshot (which we did!!) The review says that it is Polish-Italian cuisine, but do not let it stop you!
Let me know if you have any question!
Happy to share!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in eastern Sicily - itinerary help needed
- 2 Path of the gods.
- 3 Tour Recommendations Venice, Florence, Rom
- 4 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 5 Santorini
- 6 Help! Scotland Itinerary
- 7 Shipping wine from Italy to Massachusetts
- 8 Cordoba or Granada?
- 9 Planning roundtrip Greece
- 10 2 wk in Italy-Venice/Florence/CT/Pisa/Rome
- 11 Reservations needed for Frankfurt->Offenburg train?
- 12 Rome for a week
- 13 Need advice to plan a trip for graduation gift
- 14 5 women, Italy, need suggestions
- 15 Modica or Noto? So difficult to decide!
- 16 Ireland with teen daughter
- 17 8 day trip from Denmark to Austria and Switzerland
- 18 What's your favorite indoor passage In Paris?
- 19 Please critique my itinerary
- 20 Sixt Car Rental? Good/Bad? Any reviews/experiences?
- 21 First time in Greece
- 22 toarmina or cefalu
- 23 BritRail Pass Seat Reservation Cost
- 24 Europe Trip 22 year olds
- 25 Planning Europe itinerary