There is a recent addition to our Travelog after family trip to Krakow-Budapest.
First part - Krakow is ready with our reviews of places we explored, hotel we stayed and FOOD.
I have to say, out of 6 places we ate, we would go back to five!
You can read it here http://burlaki.com/travelog/cracow-krakow/#more-822
My favorite was "Miod Malina" is on Grodzka. The food was so good and presentation was just ready for a photoshot (which we did!!) The review says that it is Polish-Italian cuisine, but do not let it stop you!
Let me know if you have any question!
Happy to share!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How the kids age calculated
- 2 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 3 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 4 lurento sports car rental - anyone?
- 5 Driving from Munich to Barcelona
- 6 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 7 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 8 2 nights in the Montreux-Vevey-Lavaux area
- 9 roadtrip from Barcelona to Madrid
- 10 Beaune France
- 11 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 12 Places to cover in Switzerland in 8-9 days & then 5-6 days in Austria
- 13 Where to stay in September in the Swiss Alps
- 14 Firt time VISA applicant
- 15 Cordoba Overnight?
- 16 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 17 advance tickets?
- 18 38 Days in Paris
- 19 European Travel & Trivia Quiz #162
- 20 A week in Paris
- 21 June Festivals in Lisbon?
- 22 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 23 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 24 Corpus Christi in Toledo?
- 25 car rental in Dubrovnik