There is a recent addition to our Travelog after family trip to Krakow-Budapest.
First part - Krakow is ready with our reviews of places we explored, hotel we stayed and FOOD.
I have to say, out of 6 places we ate, we would go back to five!
You can read it here http://burlaki.com/travelog/cracow-krakow/#more-822
My favorite was "Miod Malina" is on Grodzka. The food was so good and presentation was just ready for a photoshot (which we did!!) The review says that it is Polish-Italian cuisine, but do not let it stop you!
Let me know if you have any question!
Happy to share!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trying to get from Dijon to Amsterdam
- 2 My 3 days in Venice
- 3 2 Weeks 3 Cities
- 4 Printing Jungfrau Pass
- 5 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 6 Southern France Dec 23-Jan 2
- 7 My Home Exchange Near Lake Como
- 8 I forgot my international driver permit
- 9 How many days in the cities of Bordeaux and la Rochelle?
- 10 ATM Exchange Rate in Italy
- 11 Barcelona completely overrated
- 12 Is Bullfighting still going-on in Spain in October?
- 13 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 14 Thello EN220: Milano to Paris question
- 15 21 Days Family Trip Croatia-Budapest-Vienna-Prague-Munich
- 16 Ireland & Amsterdam
- 17 Holland Itinerary
- 18 Car Trawler
- 19 TRAVEL COMPANION WANTED
- 20 Procida for a day (or part of one) versus time on Capri
- 21 How to get to Giverny from Paris
- 22 weather/ flowers in bloom for a duoro river cruise in March or April
- 23 Lucerne Activities - early October
- 24 Trip 6 to Rome and Amalfi
- 25 Vizeat -- Anybody tried it?