There is a recent addition to our Travelog after family trip to Krakow-Budapest.
First part - Krakow is ready with our reviews of places we explored, hotel we stayed and FOOD.
I have to say, out of 6 places we ate, we would go back to five!
You can read it here http://burlaki.com/travelog/cracow-krakow/#more-822
My favorite was "Miod Malina" is on Grodzka. The food was so good and presentation was just ready for a photoshot (which we did!!) The review says that it is Polish-Italian cuisine, but do not let it stop you!
Let me know if you have any question!
Happy to share!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Elbe Bike Trip 2 with a nasty end
- 2 European Championship
- 3 Will July 23 Become England's Independence Day?
- 4 Italy trains question
- 5 Scotland--transport from Dundee wharf to Edinburgh city center
- 6 1 week in Cornwall, England
- 7 Need help identifying something in Barcelona
- 8 Driving through the Pyrenees
- 9 Help. Medical escort needed after accident during holiday.
- 10 Trains France/Switzerland
- 11 One in Paris ... help
- 12 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 13 Three days in Istanbul in August
- 14 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 15 Can't go to Ravello so....where?
- 16 itinerary help for 14 days on Sicily
- 17 Monti in Rome, your thoughts please
- 18 Drive from Vejer to Granada
- 19 Dr Manahel Thabet- Best Places to Visit in Europe
- 20 Lisboa upscale hotel choice (??)
- 21 Two nights with kids in Normandy/Brittany
- 22 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 23 Itinerary set for my grand Basque adventure
- 24 Sagrada Familia-Guide or Audio
- 25 Honeymoon hotel in Montreux/Vevey