There is a recent addition to our Travelog after family trip to Krakow-Budapest.
First part - Krakow is ready with our reviews of places we explored, hotel we stayed and FOOD.
I have to say, out of 6 places we ate, we would go back to five!
You can read it here http://burlaki.com/travelog/cracow-krakow/#more-822
My favorite was "Miod Malina" is on Grodzka. The food was so good and presentation was just ready for a photoshot (which we did!!) The review says that it is Polish-Italian cuisine, but do not let it stop you!
Let me know if you have any question!
Happy to share!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris to Italy
- 2 Glasgow, Scotland excursions.
- 3 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 4 Requesting feedback on proposed itinerary—London, Cornwall, and Wales, June 2018
- 5 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 6 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 7 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 8 Bulgaria- hidden gems
- 9 Amsterdam
- 10 9-10 days beginning with Barcelona Marathon - what to do after?
- 11 travel to prague, vienna and munich
- 12 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 13 Spanish Medical Providers
- 14 How can I stay in Italy for more than 90 days?
- 15 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 16 8 Days in Spain
- 17 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 18 Charming movie to watch if you've visited Erice in Sicily
- 19 Scenic cruise advice
- 20 Barcelona alternative
- 21 Italy Car Scam
- 22 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 23 Help with Greek islands itinerary-which islands to pick!
- 24 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 25 God Save the Queen?