There is a recent addition to our Travelog after family trip to Krakow-Budapest.
First part - Krakow is ready with our reviews of places we explored, hotel we stayed and FOOD.
I have to say, out of 6 places we ate, we would go back to five!
You can read it here http://burlaki.com/travelog/cracow-krakow/#more-822
My favorite was "Miod Malina" is on Grodzka. The food was so good and presentation was just ready for a photoshot (which we did!!) The review says that it is Polish-Italian cuisine, but do not let it stop you!
Let me know if you have any question!
Happy to share!
Krakow: just go! We loved it
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Cotswold Churches
- 2 A Greek sojourn
- 3 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 4 Best beach town in Italy?
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 8 Have you ever stayed in Praiano?
- 9 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 10 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 11 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 12 Travel between Madrid and Caceres
- 13 Help with England/Wales tour
- 14 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 15 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 16 Is Venice really dirty?
- 17 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 18 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 19 Will a European two prong electrical adapter work with U.S. power strip ?
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 22 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 23 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens
- 24 Frankfurt airport to Leuven, Belgium by train
- 25 Italy in October 2015