There is a recent addition to our Travelog after family trip to Krakow-Budapest.
First part - Krakow is ready with our reviews of places we explored, hotel we stayed and FOOD.
I have to say, out of 6 places we ate, we would go back to five!
You can read it here http://burlaki.com/travelog/cracow-krakow/#more-822
My favorite was "Miod Malina" is on Grodzka. The food was so good and presentation was just ready for a photoshot (which we did!!) The review says that it is Polish-Italian cuisine, but do not let it stop you!
Let me know if you have any question!
Happy to share!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 2 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 3 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 4 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 5 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 6 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 7 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 8 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 9 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 10 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 11 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 12 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 13 Super Cover For Hertz
- 14 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 15 When to Visit Scotland
- 16 Gertie in Greece NOW
- 17 Amalfi coast hotel recs
- 18 Amalfi Coast help
- 19 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 20 Sicily
- 21 kimhe or others - flamenco rec in Sevilla?
- 22 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 23 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 24 Where to buy Saffron?
- 25 English Countryside