There is a recent addition to our Travelog after family trip to Krakow-Budapest.
First part - Krakow is ready with our reviews of places we explored, hotel we stayed and FOOD.
I have to say, out of 6 places we ate, we would go back to five!
You can read it here http://burlaki.com/travelog/cracow-krakow/#more-822
My favorite was "Miod Malina" is on Grodzka. The food was so good and presentation was just ready for a photoshot (which we did!!) The review says that it is Polish-Italian cuisine, but do not let it stop you!
Let me know if you have any question!
Happy to share!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bergamo and Padua: Best Atmosphere for Aimless Strolling? 3-night-Split
- 2 Girls trip - Lisbon
- 3 Tour of La Scala, Milan
- 4 Documentation Entering/Leaving Schengen Region
- 5 Last Minute Advice needed for Rome
- 6 Italy- 18nights, 4 regions!
- 7 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 8 please revew provence agenda
- 9 Car service- Suitcase & hand luggage
- 10 Self-Drive: Dublin to Shannon, or Belfast to Dublin
- 11 IRetiremenrt Fantasy-Italy
- 12 Age limitation for car rental
- 13 Do i need to validate international train tickets?
- 14 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 15 to do with kids 2 1/2 days with a layover in frankfurt
- 16 now the fun stuff - need dining recs near Goult
- 17 Another strike in France : 3-5 june, airports
- 18 Input on this 8 Day London Itinerary
- 19 When to Arrive At The Airport
- 20 The Impact of AirBnB in Paris
- 21 Paris-Italy-Spain trip
- 22 When and how to book for a trip?
- 23 Visiting Cornwall September 2016
- 24 Traveling advice for Amalfi coast
- 25 Using a Cell Phone in Europe