Greetings everyone. I'm planning a 16 day trip to Rome, Greece and Spain in early June with my very active 5 year old and his 2 grandmas. I need help and guidance to make this trip special for all 3 of them, please. So far I have 3 nights in Rome, 6 nights in Crete, 3 nights in Athens, and 4 nights in Madrid. I have no clue as to what to plan around my travel companions age discrepancy. Would very much appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.
Kid and Grandma friendly
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What still confounds you about travel?
- 2 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 3 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 4 What to wear
- 5 Stay near Paris
- 6 A one-week car trip to Slovenia-Croatia (Bosnia?)
- 7 Fabulous Family Fearlesly Meet Lykians (reprint of 2010 trip)
- 8 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 9 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 10 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Madrid and London
- 13 Can I cancel 2 of 4 train tickets?
- 14 italy
- 15 Apartments in Verona and Bologna
- 16 Side trip from Geneva
- 17 Agritourism bed-and-breakfast in Normandy: Recommendations?
- 18 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 19 Anniversary Dinner in Paris
- 20 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 21 Eatwith - dine with locals
- 22 7 Nights in Paris
- 23 campsite availability in peak season - Spain/Portgual/France
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Getting to San Seb from Madrid