Greetings everyone. I'm planning a 16 day trip to Rome, Greece and Spain in early June with my very active 5 year old and his 2 grandmas. I need help and guidance to make this trip special for all 3 of them, please. So far I have 3 nights in Rome, 6 nights in Crete, 3 nights in Athens, and 4 nights in Madrid. I have no clue as to what to plan around my travel companions age discrepancy. Would very much appreciate any suggestions. Thank you.
Kid and Grandma friendly
- 1 Suggestions for France Italy
- 2 Through Naples to Sorrento or Pompei?
- 3 London at Xmas
- 4 Paris Recommendations
- 5 Safety on a Night Train from Amsterdam to Den Haag?
- 6 Which tour company would be best?
- 7 France Cities for a 14 Day Winter Trip?
- 8 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 9 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 10 France and Italy for wedding and honeymoon
- 11 See northern lights,end of 2013: Norway/Sweden/Finland
- 12 France by rail or car?
- 13 Berlin Excursion from our ship...
- 14 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 15 Tool for comparing train cost with and without Eurail
- 16 Anyone used Rive Gauche Rive Droit, or worked with William Royer?
- 17 Do I Need A Visa for London?
- 18 Wife's first trip to Europe. Set on Paris & Rome, Need 3rd destination?
- 19 Bank of England Museum
- 20 Need restaurant suggestions for Chipping Camden!
- 21 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 22 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 23 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 24 Motor Home North Italy Route Suggestions
- 25 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris