Debating on taking the expensive ICe train or driving and staying outside of Paris in a less expensive hotel where we could have train access to the city.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Fueled by gluten, caffeine, and alcohol - two weeks in France
- 2 Looking for a Luxury Villa in Lucca
- 3 Southern Italy Help - Part 2
- 4 A week all around Sicily - May 2017
- 5 Scotland - We're Here!
- 6 Paris for children
- 7 IWM
- 8 Trip Report- UK Gardens in May
- 9 Cash in Greece ATMs
- 10 Feedback please on my itinerary Poland and Lithuania
- 11 Guided Vatican Tours
- 12 Avoid Europcar!
- 13 Apartment/accomodation in Dubrovnik and Split
- 14 Anyone travel with to Europe with ISE when they were in college?
- 15 Couscous
- 16 Best Masseria in Puglia
- 17 Train / Calabria
- 18 Visiting the Dordogne/Lot
- 19 Nice/Villefranche/Monaco
- 20 My Topic Title Edinburgh to Heathrow BA flight on Monday Question?
- 21 London in Winter Report
- 22 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz - Memorial Day Special
- 23 16 days in France and Italy
- 24 Do I need a Swiss rail pass?
- 25 Changing Planes at Fiumicino