We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 2 Looking for suggestions car trip starting Amsterdam to nice
- 3 Via del Sale, Italy
- 4 Cornwall Advice
- 5 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 6 월드라이브카지노사이트⋞♒「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」♒⋟월드라이브카지노사이트
- 7 아이라이브카지노사이트⋞☭「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」☭⋟아이라이브카지노사이트
- 8 아비아카지노사이트⋞✿「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」✿⋟아비아카지노사이트
- 9 리스보아사이트⋞❦「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」❦⋟리스보아사이트
- 10 월드스타사이트⋞❤「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」❤⋟월드스타사이트
- 11 라이브룰렛사이트⋞☁「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」☁⋟라이브룰렛사이트
- 12 해외카지노사이트⋞★「/ SP4.ZE.AM /」★⋟해외카지노사이트
- 13 Well with itinerary North East Italy (again please!)
- 14 New York Kennedy to Rome Fiumicino Airport Terminals Clarification
- 15 London: Travel Alert for Kings Cross Station!
- 16 Acorn TV and Whatsapp
- 17 Six Days on the Road in Ireland...Ideas?
- 18 "Never Mind"
- 19 Connecting flight time in Europe
- 20 Day Planning Help Required ..
- 21 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 22 Italy/Croatia Potential Itinerary Advice?
- 23 Barcelona
- 24 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 25 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!