We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Itinerary help from Dublin to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 2 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 3 Amsterdam to Brussels train connection question
- 4 SIM card for eastern europe
- 5 I Go to Pieces — An Italy Trip Report
- 6 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 7 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 8 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 9 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 10 European Jazz Festivals (2015)?
- 11 Flying in and out of Zurich - stay there the entire time?
- 12 Oh to be in England now that Spring is there - a walk in the Dales
- 13 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 14 Venice - visiting the Arsenal.
- 15 men's shoes spain
- 16 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 17 Unique Venice Activity
- 18 Traveling in France by train
- 19 FRANCE: SIM CARD
- 20 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 A Good Base on Mallorca
- 23 16 days in Paris, not sure London or Italy? ?
- 24 London visit
- 25 Altitude sickness in Switzerland