We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱 ◐ rnajd.com ★ 대구풀싸롱 #광주풀싸롱 대전풀싸롱
- 2 부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱 ▣ rnajd.com ☆ 부산풀싸롱 #대구풀싸롱 광주풀싸롱
- 3 Itinerary help for first trip to Greece
- 4 인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱 ◈rnajd.com ※ 인천풀싸롱 #부산풀싸롱 대구풀싸롱
- 5 일산풀싸롱 인천풀싸롱 ⊙ rnajd.com § 일산풀싸롱 #인천풀싸롱 부산풀싸롱
- 6 서울풀싸롱 강남풀싸롱♧ rnajd.com ♤ 서울풀싸롱 #강남풀싸롱 일산풀싸롱
- 7 car for four adults and four bikes
- 8 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 9 Cycling with KIDS - Dordogne, France, (Combiers) APRIL 2017
- 10 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 11 Stonehenge more accessible with group?
- 12 Northern Spain Hotel Suggestion
- 13 Ireland Trip Planning Advice
- 14 How is the drive from Munich to Paris?
- 15 Fuerteventura - Canary Islands
- 16 Driver/Car Service Recommendation FCO- Pienza
- 17 Q re: holiday season in Italy
- 18 family holiday Rome&Venice
- 19 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 20 UK in July -- early planning stages
- 21 Switzerland 8 day itinerary in May
- 22 Lyon and Paris (and Provence vs Dijon?)
- 23 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 24 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 25 Super Cover For Hertz