We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 ls there anything such as Spanish cuisine?
- 2 Sept. 2016 Apt. In Paris just cancelled---YIKES!
- 3 Need Barcelona Gaudi Ticket Help
- 4 Naples or Genoa
- 5 Rome to Positano
- 6 European countries thst could use some hospitality lessons.
- 7 Traveling with medication in bulk
- 8 Sevilla to Cordoba Day Trip: How many hours needed?
- 9 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 10 Swimming in 17th century fountains in Rome
- 11 3 nights in St Petersburg, 3 in Moscow, Private tour vs. Group?
- 12 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 13 Interlaken-Lucerne Express 19th July- reservation required??
- 14 Need some suggestions for Andalucia / Barcelona / Madrid starting Dec 25
- 15 France to stop making foie grois
- 16 How big backpack do I need?
- 17 Itinerary help please!
- 18 Laundry - Ireland?
- 19 Prague on a budget...
- 20 Sept Help Needed Hotels & Timing: Budapest, Prague, Berlin, Amsterdam
- 21 Holiday Itinerary
- 22 Itinerary Help!
- 23 Spain in November
- 24 How best to spend a day in Tallinn
- 25 Hotel to Seville train station -- how much time needed