We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Wine Harvest in Italy 2016 - when?
- 2 A very late conclusion to Solo Christmas/December trip - Paris
- 3 Our European adventures
- 4 Age requirement for hotels in Europe
- 5 Crete (and Santorini ) Trip Report
- 6 Scotland November 2015
- 7 1 day trip from Nice
- 8 Norway holiday locations
- 9 Norway holiday locations
- 10 NORMANDY TRIPS (+ Madrid)
- 11 Iphone Charger in a Car in Europe?
- 12 Help with itinerary
- 13 Banks Mansion Amsterdam hotel
- 14 Planning Advice!
- 15 Calling Flamenco fans including Kimhe
- 16 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 17 Day Trip to Santa Margarhertia Ligure, Portofino, and Camogli
- 18 How to divide 4 weeks of lakes and mountains with kids in Italy?
- 19 To Varenna from Milan Malpensa: By car or by train?
- 20 Seeking suggestions: Bavaria, Austria, Prague Trip in Fall
- 21 Spring Spain Itinerary
- 22 Northern Italy in mid-October
- 23 Bellagio Accomodations in October
- 24 20 free days of Europe
- 25 Prague Beyond the "Usual"