We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Itinerary help from Dublin to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Trip Report : North of Spain
- 2 Pre-Trip Jitters!
- 3 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 4 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 7 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 8 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 9 Florence over Christmas w kids
- 10 Best day trips from Paris
- 11 Santorini transportation
- 12 Has anyone used a Tour Guide in Sicily?
- 13 Gift for French business associate
- 14 Can you be fined on the spot for falling off a scooter in Croatia
- 15 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 16 Scotland Votes "No"
- 17 venice, the dolomites, and the italian lakes - in 1 week
- 18 Spain (Practical) Trip Report
- 19 Hvar Town or Stari Grad
- 20 Please help with our Portugal itinerary.
- 21 US looking into preclearance at European airports
- 22 Air France strike is extended until 26 September
- 23 Munich Hotel - Stay at the Westin or Sheraton Westpark?
- 24 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 25 White Christmas