We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 English countryside help (Cotswolds and Bath?)
- 2 Travel in England and Scotland
- 3 neighbourhood in Barcelona question
- 4 Vicking Legend - Danube waltz cruise
- 5 Fall 2016 England andScotland
- 6 Oh no, yet another Alhambra ticket-timing question
- 7 Has anyone ever booked a Rome food tour with Elizabeth Minchilli?
- 8 Champagne Houses open in December - Reims
- 9 €2500 for full day boating outing on Amalfi coast?
- 10 London to Edinburgh transportation
- 11 Almafi Coast Vs. French Riviera
- 12 Texans Take a Tour
- 13 Need help for itinerary with 4 yr old
- 14 Japan or Italy next spring
- 15 Bahn.de rail travel in Germany
- 16 TR: Solo in DUBLIN for BLOOMSDAY, an Irish literary odyssey
- 17 Night at MSM or Honfleur?
- 18 Schengen-Student Study Abroad-Student Visa Problems
- 19 Triple Occupancy room Amalfi Coast
- 20 Is it really 100 degrees F. in Paris???
- 21 Groupon Tours
- 22 short trip klon to koblenz
- 23 Puglia, where to stay for 8 days or so
- 24 Looking for architecture, paintings, castles, etc
- 25 French air traffic control strike early July