We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Apartments in Lisbon-Neighbouhood?
- 2 daily itinerary ideas for southern Languedoc and Rousillon
- 3 Scenic drives in Tuscany
- 4 Using Kindle, Netflix, Amazon Prime in Europe
- 5 3 nights in Tuscany
- 6 Honeymoon Plans London+Paris+??April-May
- 7 Driving in Sicily: Help!
- 8 SPANISH MUSEUMS
- 9 Cheltenham or Moreton-in-Marsh?
- 10 Munich, Germany
- 11 Can't we Fodorites be kinder in our responses, especially to new posters?
- 12 Help with my 9 week Europe Itinerary
- 13 KNOWL and/or CHARTWELL in Kent from London by train?
- 14 Amalfi or Positano
- 15 River Boat Cruise
- 16 Help required with Ireland Itinerary
- 17 Hostel Advice
- 18 Flying with Air France and Alitalia
- 19 Public Transportation in Vienna: Borderline Organized Crime
- 20 Need help with 2.5 days Rome itinerary
- 21 where to stay (and how long), what to see around Nuremberg
- 22 Scotland Advise: Isle of Skye or Glen Coe
- 23 Cordoba or Granada?
- 24 Doobie in Amsterdam
- 25 Review of the Jhieronimus Bosch ehibition