We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 2 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 3 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 4 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 5 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 6 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 7 Can parking
- 8 italy Cinque Terre
- 9 San Sebastián
- 10 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 11 Zurich to Milan trip
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 14 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 15 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 16 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 17 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 18 Driving through Paris
- 19 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 20 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 21 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 24 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 25 Paris Neighborhood Help