We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Itinerary help from Dublin to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 2 Five Days With Rabbies in Devon and Cornwall
- 3 flights from San Francisco to Germany
- 4 4-6 weeks
- 5 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 6 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 7 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 8 Paris for a Week – Looking for a Day Trip Outside the City
- 9 Barcelona and/or ??? with another family
- 10 Eiffel tower tickets
- 11 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 12 Venice Banning Fodors
- 13 Iceland with kids - purchase a 'self-drive' package or DIY?
- 14 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 15 Difference in price between Lufthansa and United
- 16 Need Some Italy Planning Help
- 17 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 18 Alcobaca, Batalha and Tomar, all or one?
- 19 France, Italy and Greec
- 20 How to pay tolls in Portugal when there is no toll booth
- 21 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 22 Why go further, Manchester Christmas Markets back soon.
- 23 Zurich to Basel transfer
- 24 Greece - 3 week trip - requesting input
- 25 UK & Ireland 2 week travel itinerary (looking for input)