We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Itinerary help from Dublin to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome Itinerary -- done my homework, please comment
- 2 Vimy Ridge to CDG airport.
- 3 Any trouble using credit card on Bono Turistico Granada website?
- 4 Is the roof of La Grande Arche de la Défense open yet?
- 5 Any Pros Out There on Sending FedEx from Italy to U.S.?
- 6 itinerary help needed - Mediterranean Turkey / Turquoise Coast
- 7 Como Lake for Easter weekend - is a rental car worthwhile?
- 8 Turkey - Live report
- 9 How would you spend 4 nights/3days on Lake Como?
- 10 Molise and Southern Abruzzo - Does it have to be a secret ?
- 11 Hotels in old Rome
- 12 Wish me luck please
- 13 Drug addict cleansing in France and Spain
- 14 Apartment in Seville in April help
- 15 Inexperienced traveler trying to plan for 2 weeks in Europe!
- 16 Paris to Etretat Day Trip
- 17 San Sebastian or Pamploma?
- 18 Just curious: Kids at the Moulin Rouge?
- 19 British Royals
- 20 Train from Paris to Avignon
- 21 Paris and Normandy Trains
- 22 Phone/GPS/Internet Access Strategies for European Vacation
- 23 St. Cloud Racecourse - Anybody been?
- 24 North side of Thun Lake Switzerland as a lodging base
- 25 Belgium - Amsterdam - Dusseldorf