We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary suggestions for 7 day trip to Croatia
- 2 Two UK GTGs - Edinburgh 25 Aug., London 1 Sept.
- 3 Cell Phones in France
- 4 "Meals Game Plan" for Rome, Sorrento, and Florence, per piacere.?
- 5 Late October Trip in France
- 6 IDP for Scotland
- 7 Exchanging Dollars for Euros - Best before leaving or after arriving?
- 8 Andalucia Itinerary
- 9 Attending Church in Rome?
- 10 Sim card in Nice, France
- 11 After Bordeaux - any suggestions?
- 12 Croatia to Italy last week in September through October (Bernina Express?)
- 13 Iceland first time!
- 14 In Pursuit of Vikings, Fjords and Cooler Weather, thursdaysd Goes North
- 15 Newbie - seeking any advice
- 16 Cinque Terre
- 17 Greece and Turkey next summer - are we crazy?
- 18 A great read for anyone visiting the UK.
- 19 two weeks trip to Switzerland and French Rivwra
- 20 Train tickets in Europe
- 21 5 Nights in the Midlands
- 22 La Colombe d'Or in St. Paul de Vence
- 23 Help, traveling to Barcelona with Baby
- 24 Getting a rheum in Paris, then Django Fest week in Fontainebleau
- 25 Getting married in Europe- Ceremony