We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Itinerary help from Dublin to Galway
- 1 trip
- 2 Easiest way to get to Cinque Terre
- 3 PARIS: apartment for a family of 4. Could use your help.
- 4 Ireland from Shannon to Cork
- 5 When is the best time to buy train tickets/where?
- 6 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 7 Shopping in France for the larger than average...
- 8 France: CDG to Beaune
- 9 If you had 7 days for Romantic Road..What would you do
- 10 Two days in Amsterdam; bike tour
- 11 2 Week Italy Honeymoon Itinerary Review
- 12 semi escorted tours
- 13 Transportation from Venice Island to Treviso Airport?
- 14 Train from London to Edinburgh
- 15 Trip in June to andulusia and algrave portugal
- 16 Three nights in London, two nights somewhere else, help?
- 17 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 18 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 19 1st time in Europe - Please critique our itinerary
- 20 Cinque Terre or Lake Como August - 3 nights
- 21 jungfraujoch mid june
- 22 Has anyone rented an apartment in Venice for 2-4 weeks?
- 23 Travel to Italy with kids...where to stay
- 24 Going to London for the first time at the end of May ALONE
- 25 Should We Do Segovia With only 2 1/2 Days in Madrid?