We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 cheap balloon ride in Cappadocia, Turkey?
- 2 Gas/Petrol shortages in France?
- 3 Backpacking in South East Europe
- 4 France to stop making foie grois
- 5 Beyond the Trees: At Altitude in Italy's Snowy Dolomites
- 6 Input on England, Scotland & Ireland
- 7 Norway in November
- 8 Drive from Munich to Prague to Budapest to Vienna and return to Munich
- 9 Edinburgh to Alnwick WITHOUT a car?
- 10 MADRID-ARANDA DEL DUERO-BURGOS- (??)
- 11 My Italy 15 x Day Itenerary- Tips and advice Please!
- 12 Hotels in Barcelona Madrid and Granada
- 13 Prague, Vienna, Budapest, Krakow, Berlin
- 14 Dublin sights and restaurant ideas
- 15 Florence & Como - Itinerary 90% finalized - looking for insights
- 16 Could really use Swiss train travel help
- 17 Input on Paris Itinerary
- 18 restaurants and stores in Haut-de-Cagnes in late October?
- 19 Food glorious food - restaurant suggestions
- 20 Best locally frequented places to eat.
- 21 Urgently need help contacting mytrip.com
- 22 Bilboa to Madrid
- 23 Help with Italy Itinerary: October 2016
- 24 Using Voip on Android in US and Europe
- 25 Catalunya, Cathars and Castles (and vino!)