We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Itinerary help from Dublin to Galway
- 1 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 2 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 3 Hiking in Germany/Innsbruck/Salzburg and where else?
- 4 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 5 Tennyson Home
- 6 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 7 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 8 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 9 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 10 Approx taxi cost: CDG airport to Paris(7th arr)?
- 11 Istanbul - Topkapi book recommendation?
- 12 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 13 Quaint/family run place in Nuremberg?
- 14 2 days in Frankfurt - where to stay -what to do - or straight to Paris
- 15 Best neighborhood to stay in in Munich?
- 16 2 days in Venice- where to stay –What to do- Help please!
- 17 Berlin to Dresden to Prague in eight days
- 18 Alsace question. Itterswiller or Riquewihr, where to stay?
- 19 Easyjet luggage/ baggage
- 20 Backpacking through Europe
- 21 Rhine River Intinerary
- 22 Ireland----the isle of pleasant surprises!
- 23 London Itinerary Advice 6-10 September
- 24 Ah Paris
- 25 Estonia