We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid to Dordogne
- 2 8 Day trip to Swiss and France
- 3 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 4 Airbnb scam
- 5 Rental car in Italy
- 6 Another Visit to London
- 7 Puglia impressions, in brief
- 8 Papal Audience at the Vatican
- 9 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 10 Itinerary help for family with young kids
- 11 15 nights in Italy
- 12 Bernina or Glacier Express?
- 13 Buying a SIM in Spain and using it in Italy, France and the UK also
- 14 Cash-free Scandinavia?
- 15 Overnight Layover -London
- 16 Favorite eateries in the Balkan States
- 17 Day Trip from Geneva - Need Advice
- 18 how to spend 9 nights in Provence (France)
- 19 Tips for Papal Audience this July?
- 20 Three days in Athens
- 21 HeathrowAirport to bakery
- 22 10 days in Barcelona anything different we could do?
- 23 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 24 Forints or Euros?
- 25 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season