We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions of Paris things to do Christmas and New Years?
- 2 Bulgaria 2016 / Under the sun / Episode two / Arrested by fake police
- 3 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 4 Most memorable European moments
- 5 Tipping in different situations in Spain
- 6 Mysterious EuropCar charge 4.5 months after turning in car
- 7 up and coming walking festivals in the UK
- 8 Group wine tasting in Alsace
- 9 Return hire car to Athens airport early tomorrow morning
- 10 Piazza Navona
- 11 Victoria to Bletchley Park
- 12 5 minutes to change trains in La Spezia???
- 13 Paris Side Trip: Mont St Michel & Cancale
- 14 Macedonia, Greece
- 15 Berlin to Barcelona
- 16 help in planning itinerary to UK
- 17 Parma and Matova/Mantua - car rental
- 18 Rhine River
- 19 Rome For 2 days
- 20 Is it safe to take train from CDG by 10 PM?
- 21 3 weeks in Norway and Sweden. Comments, advice please!
- 22 Norwway trip report
- 23 Immigration entering UK to visit BF! Need advice!
- 24 Camino Redux
- 25 Giverny, Rouen, Honfleur advice