We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 Greek fuel cost
- 4 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 5 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 8 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 9 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
- 10 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 11 Day trips from Florence
- 12 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 13 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 14 May get together in Paris
- 15 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 16 Madrid/Lisbon
- 17 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 18 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 19 Accommodation referrals Trieste, Gorizia and Cormons
- 20 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 21 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 22 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 23 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 24 Wine tasting in Granada, Seville without driving
- 25 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation