We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Itinerary help from Dublin to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 2 More time in Colmar/Strasbourg vs a day for Reims or Chartes
- 3 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 4 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 5 Time to get lowest airfare to Norway
- 6 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 7 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 8 Car Rental in Iceland
- 9 Backpacking Europe (3-4 Weeks)
- 10 Transposed names on TGV tickets
- 11 Nice, Avignon, and Lyon
- 12 scotland trave;
- 13 Italy food budget
- 14 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 15 Family trip to France with kids
- 16 Europe in June with 8-year old
- 17 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 18 Leaving Tomorrow need some last minute advice
- 19 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 20 Restaurant Recommendations - Pula or Rovinj
- 21 A week in spain
- 22 Family travel to Paris and Alps
- 23 Private driver Amalfi Coast
- 24 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 25 One night somewhere between Zurich and Geneva