We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Itinerary help from Dublin to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London neighborhood suggestions
- 2 London - Site List Triage -
- 3 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 4 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 5 Recommendations Tour Guides/Airport Transportation Gdansk, Poland
- 6 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 7 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 8 Puglia planning - where to base, how long to spend
- 9 Priceline for London hotels
- 10 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 11 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 12 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 13 50 and Fabulous in 2015---need help planning my trip to Amalfi, FINALLY
- 14 Matisse at Tate
- 15 3 weeks in Europe
- 16 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 17 Dublin Airport Hotel : Located at the airport, not close by
- 18 First trip to Ireland - Solo - suggestions welcome!
- 19 Madrid and London
- 20 What to wear
- 21 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 22 2 Weeks in Italy - In Less than 2 Weeks!
- 23 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 24 6 nights to spend between salzburg and austria
- 25 London and Where Else in late December?