We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 2 weeks in France next May
- 2 Paris - for the 6th time - need new ideas!
- 3 Coastal Causeway Route- Northern Ireland
- 4 Bus ticket to Siena
- 5 Germany, after Christmas
- 6 Kandersteg - Muddy Boots?
- 7 Buying Scrovegni Chapel tickets & Padova Card together
- 8 Briefing on train journeys from Budapest. Refugees problem.
- 9 Hotel comes back with lower price after booking with booking dot com
- 10 The Tweesters Travel with Tito: 2 weeks in Bosnia, Croatia, Slovenia
- 11 Back from a great trip !!
- 12 The Birthday Celebration in Italy!
- 13 Sunday Markets in Paris
- 14 (Frankfurt Airport) Immigration, Luggage & S Bahn at Regional Bahnhoff
- 15 Initial Trip Planning - Spain
- 16 Small-group day tours from London?
- 17 Getting Around Toledo
- 18 Suggestions Algarve beachfront hotel?
- 19 Day Trip to Sorrento - Help!
- 20 Questions about Flamenco in Madrid
- 21 Ways to get from Prague to Frankfurt?
- 22 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 23 Le Marche: Cartoceto, Fano...
- 24 Southern Spain - itinerary suggestions?
- 25 Shuttle Service in Paris