We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Itinerary help from Dublin to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 2 Rue Montorgueil or 7th?
- 3 itinerary help
- 4 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 5 9 days in turkey
- 6 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 7 Germany-berlin marathon
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 10 Nice Video about Poland
- 11 fun4all4 Trip Report: Greece is Great!
- 12 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 13 My Italy Itinerary for July 2014
- 14 Reims for a day
- 15 5 days in Europe: Budapest/Berlin or Copenhagen/Talinn or something else?
- 16 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 17 Swiss pass or Individual tickets?
- 18 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 19 Toulouse and beyond -
- 20 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 21 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 22 What country would you pair with Turkey? Greece?
- 23 St Pancras to Holburn tube station
- 24 Scotland
- 25 Two days between St. Ives and London