We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Sweden, Denmark or Both ? 8 days in Aug
- 2 8 days in Madrid/Sevilla/Granada
- 3 Switzerland Itinerary - cheese making?
- 4 Seville Itinerary
- 5 Trip Report: Edinburgh, York, Cornwall and Highclere
- 6 Scotland: Bluebells and Gorse, Castles and Stones, and NO Rain!
- 7 Athens or So. Spain in winter
- 8 Dolomites October 14-18
- 9 Parisian hotel lobby goes on the attack
- 10 Italy by car
- 11 Florence 2 weeks
- 12 Milan overnight or not en route to MXP with 2 kids
- 13 Santorini
- 14 One in Paris ... help
- 15 Bern, Switzerland: Anything Open on Jan 1st?
- 16 Here I plan again....Amsterdam
- 17 Help planning!! 3 days between Kandersteg & Interlaken
- 18 T Mobile Does it Again
- 19 Which order should I travel
- 20 Which order should I travel
- 21 Which order should I travel
- 22 Strasbourg sights and day trips
- 23 Train questions for Switzerland
- 24 First timers to Italy
- 25 Traveling from Vienna to Berlin