We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lake Garda or Lake Lugano?
- 2 Driving Tour - Bari to Bologna
- 3 Hyeres? Grimaud? elsewhere?
- 4 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view
- 5 Bavaria in August
- 6 Current Paris vacation rental news...
- 7 What clothes?
- 8 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 11 April in Paris...with a Side of Bordeaux
- 12 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 13 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 14 Planning a two day visit to Montreux
- 15 Daughter has British passport can she get free education in UK
- 16 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 17 Help with London accomodation - totally confused now.
- 18 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 19 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 20 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 21 Croatia Itenerary
- 22 Trip Report - Sicily in 30 days 2016
- 23 Overstaying residence visa(UDI) in Norway by 1 day(5-6 hr)
- 24 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 25 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona