We will have 9 dys in Ireland then head to London for 5 days. I assume we will fly from Boston to Dublin then we would loike to visit Galway. I am not even sure what airport we would fly out of to arrive in London.
How many days should we spend in Dublin? What should we do? and from there how many days should we spend in Gallway? Does anyone recommend stops along the way?
Also what is the best method of transportation from each spot? Bus, train?
Also any suggestions on where to stay in each city would greatly be appreciated.
Itinerary help from Dublin to Galway
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spanish food online
- 2 Lauterbrunnen area (with baby)
- 3 One month in Puglia and Matera
- 4 Music, Hippos, Alchemists and More: A Berlin/Prague Trip Report
- 5 Help with Central/ Eastern Europe
- 6 Transport advise- Rome - Florence - Berlin - Copenhagen
- 7 5 Night Suggested Itinerary - South Iceland/Reykjavik
- 8 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 9 Stay away from EF Tours
- 10 Folegandros info?
- 11 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 12 Dress Code for the Vatican
- 13 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 14 Lake Como in October- when does season change
- 15 Scotland - 1 week itinerary
- 16 Cell Phones in France & Spain
- 17 One Town on the Amalfi Coast
- 18 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 19 Greek Itinerary advice needed, please.
- 20 Italy Trip: Another Scrap With Friction
- 21 I went to Paris in June
- 22 Student Visas/Schengen Zone
- 23 Bike touring in France
- 24 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 25 Does this sound feasible?