Hello, We (I and my hubby) are planning a visit to London in the 1st week of May for 2 weeks including travel from India. We will be staying with my sister in Cambridge for most of the days and travel to different places from Cambridge. We are planning to see few places around London, Scotland, Wales and if possible Northern Ireland. Our interest is to do some sightseeing, enjoy local food, shopping, mountains, scenic beauty, theme parks, lake, short cruise, etc. We are not very keen to see too many museums ...one might be good. May I request some suggestive do-able itineraries please?
Itinerary for London, Scotland, Wales, Ireland in 12 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Altitude sickness in Switzerland
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 4 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 5 Budget for 3 Month's
- 6 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 7 Has anyone toured La Pietra near Florence?
- 8 Italian cooking classes
- 9 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 10 Breaking out of the Nutshell: Oslo, Bergen, the Sognefjord and Copenhagen
- 11 Best place to stay with car in Lake Como/Maggiore
- 12 3 weeks in December in Europe, need help with itinerary
- 13 Fjords, How To?
- 14 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 15 Tram 28 safe to travel with kids?
- 16 Ideas for Scotland trip
- 17 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 18 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 19 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 20 London visit
- 21 Questions for my German friends
- 22 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 23 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 24 21 Days in Central Europe
- 25 Driving to Paris... Parking?