Hello, We (I and my hubby) are planning a visit to London in the 1st week of May for 2 weeks including travel from India. We will be staying with my sister in Cambridge for most of the days and travel to different places from Cambridge. We are planning to see few places around London, Scotland, Wales and if possible Northern Ireland. Our interest is to do some sightseeing, enjoy local food, shopping, mountains, scenic beauty, theme parks, lake, short cruise, etc. We are not very keen to see too many museums ...one might be good. May I request some suggestive do-able itineraries please?
Itinerary for London, Scotland, Wales, Ireland in 12 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 2 Working Holiday in Germany
- 3 Life Jackets on Gondolas in Venice?
- 4 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 5 When to go to Sicily
- 6 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 7 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 8 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 9 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 10 Lakes District UK
- 11 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 12 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 13 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 14 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 15 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 16 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 17 Transport in Venice
- 18 England & Scotland in April
- 19 How to structure this trip?
- 20 Wengen to Torino?
- 21 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 22 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 23 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 24 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 25 Prebook B&Bs