Hello, We (I and my hubby) are planning a visit to London in the 1st week of May for 2 weeks including travel from India. We will be staying with my sister in Cambridge for most of the days and travel to different places from Cambridge. We are planning to see few places around London, Scotland, Wales and if possible Northern Ireland. Our interest is to do some sightseeing, enjoy local food, shopping, mountains, scenic beauty, theme parks, lake, short cruise, etc. We are not very keen to see too many museums ...one might be good. May I request some suggestive do-able itineraries please?
Itinerary for London, Scotland, Wales, Ireland in 12 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Upgrading second class Swiss pass to first class for individual train rides
- 2 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 3 San Sebastian, Spain and where else?!
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 6 MY OWN physique are not That attractive
- 7 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 12 Transferwise: My latest experience in currency exchange
- 13 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 14 American Express
- 15 Which european city?
- 16 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 17 Favorite London spot for roast beef and Yorkshire pudding?
- 18 I lost the thread to respond about th Arles Amphetheatre
- 19 Dordogne or Nantes and La Rochelle
- 20 All Set To Go!!
- 21 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 22 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 23 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 24 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 25 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?