Hello, We (I and my hubby) are planning a visit to London in the 1st week of May for 2 weeks including travel from India. We will be staying with my sister in Cambridge for most of the days and travel to different places from Cambridge. We are planning to see few places around London, Scotland, Wales and if possible Northern Ireland. Our interest is to do some sightseeing, enjoy local food, shopping, mountains, scenic beauty, theme parks, lake, short cruise, etc. We are not very keen to see too many museums ...one might be good. May I request some suggestive do-able itineraries please?
Itinerary for London, Scotland, Wales, Ireland in 12 days
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spend the day in Geneva or go straight to Chamonix?
- 2 Questions about the Chateau de Vincennes
- 3 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 4 Whose repsonsible?
- 5 Italy things to do?
- 6 Spending money in Italy?
- 7 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 8 stop in lisboa or not
- 9 Oktoberfest vs Amsterdam
- 10 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 11 Croacia in october
- 12 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 13 Need Advice on 18 Days into Madrid, out of Bilbao
- 14 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 15 Sweet 16 Iceland Trip -- suggestions please
- 16 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 17 Copenhagen, Bergen, Stockholm, Estonia and Helsinki Getting Around
- 18 Getting From Italy to London
- 19 Stay away from EF Tours
- 20 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 21 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 22 Getting cash in Spain
- 23 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 24 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 25 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...